Anthem diamond plus lounge

treasurer

Hi,

We will be on the Anthem in late January for a b2b.  Is the concierge lounge still available to diamond plus members?  There was talk last year of it being just for suites.  We enjoyed the room and hope it is still okay to go there.  Anybody know??  Thanks.

There is no such thing as a Diamond Plus Lounge.

On the Anthem, the Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 is open to C&A members who are Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle.

The Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 is open to passengers who are in full suites (Grand Suite and higher) and C&A members who are Diamond Plus or Pinnacle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I received this letter

Dear Member, 

We are excited to welcome you onboard Anthem of the Seas for its 11 Night Southern Caribbeansailing.

As you may know, this sailing is quite popular among our Crown & Anchor Society and as a result, our staff is making enhancements to accommodate you.

During your cruise, the Nightly Happy Hour will expand to include both the Diamond Lounge and the Music Hall, located on Deck 4. Please be aware that lounges are subject to change. As always, three (3) drink vouchers will be loaded on your SeaPass card for use at the bars and loungesthroughout the ship during happy hour times.

Diamond Lounge & Music Hall Concierge Lounge
Deck 4 Deck 12
Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Pinnacle Club and Grand Suites & above

Additionally, we understand with more top tier members than usual, the rush for morning coffee can become hectic. To alleviate some of the wait, we are loading one (1) specialty non-alcoholic coffee voucher per day onto your SeaPass card. You can enjoy a delicious Americano, Espresso, Latte or Cappuccino. Once onboard, please check your Welcome Letter or visit your Concierge for additional information. 

We're happy you're joining us for these special sailings and we hope your time with us is nothing short of spectacular!

Sincerely, 

Your Crown & Anchor Society Team

5 minutes ago, maria1122 said:

I received this letter

Dear Member, 

We are excited to welcome you onboard Anthem of the Seas for its 11 Night Southern Caribbeansailing.

As you may know, this sailing is quite popular among our Crown & Anchor Society and as a result, our staff is making enhancements to accommodate you.

During your cruise, the Nightly Happy Hour will expand to include both the Diamond Lounge and the Music Hall, located on Deck 4. Please be aware that lounges are subject to change. As always, three (3) drink vouchers will be loaded on your SeaPass card for use at the bars and loungesthroughout the ship during happy hour times.

Diamond Lounge & Music Hall Concierge Lounge
Deck 4 Deck 12
Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Pinnacle Club and Grand Suites & above

Additionally, we understand with more top tier members than usual, the rush for morning coffee can become hectic. To alleviate some of the wait, we are loading one (1) specialty non-alcoholic coffee voucher per day onto your SeaPass card. You can enjoy a delicious Americano, Espresso, Latte or Cappuccino. Once onboard, please check your Welcome Letter or visit your Concierge for additional information. 

We're happy you're joining us for these special sailings and we hope your time with us is nothing short of spectacular!

Sincerely, 

Your Crown & Anchor Society Team

Are you on the Anthem now & received this letter? I will be so disappointed if we get same letter on our 1/27 cruise which is also an 11 night southern Caribbean. In order to get a balcony on deck 12 to be close to the concierge lounge had to go up a category. 

We will also be on the 1/27 cruise.  The email came this evening.  5 days into the cruise we will be pinnacle so I guess we can then go to the concierge.  As diamond plus and having a jr suite we have been going into the concierge for quite sometime.  This is a very popular cruise.  Last year it was so crowded they brought in more chairs but it was standing room only.  I have a feeling this will not be for just this cruise.

1 minute ago, maria1122 said:

We will also be on the 1/27 cruise.  The email came this evening.  5 days into the cruise we will be pinnacle so I guess we can then go to the concierge.  As diamond plus and having a jr suite we have been going into the concierge for quite sometime.  This is a very popular cruise.  Last year it was so crowded they brought in more chairs but it was standing room only.  I have a feeling this will not be for just this cruise.

Unfortunately I don't think your status will change until the cruise is completed 😞

We were on the Ovation Transpacific cruise last April, and we got a similar letter, and even though I booked our cabin about 10 cabins from the Concierge Lounge, my key would not open the door.  I really only wanted the coffee machine.  Instead I had to go all the way forward to the forward stairwell and down 8 flights of stairs to the diamond lounge to get my morning coffee.  It is a pity and a pain.  I am booked on the Anthem again next fall for the TA, and I hope but am not sure we will have access.  This time it is a little closer but I didn’t book “next” door because I expect to get the same letter again.

Congratulations on reaching Pinnacle!

jc

Edited by xpcdoojk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

Pinnacle is the only status that is recognized immediately when it is attained !!

Not always the case.  I talked with a loyalty ambassador on a ship I will soon be on to cross the threshold.  She told me no additional benefits for me, I will be regular D+ cruise until the next cruise.

Honestly it doesn't matter. I will be on many more cruises.  I didn't do this to get a picture with a Captain.  I did it because I like to cruise.  Heck if the LA after my 700 cruise still doesn't recognize it I'm okay with too.  I'm still here to cruise.  

On Anthem and Ovation when they block D+ from the CL the expanded Music Hall space works perfectly.  Lots of seats, lots of servers.  Works for me.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maria1122 said:

Personally we would leave if we had to stand.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Personally we would leave if we had to stand.

Agree!  There are so many nice places to have an evening  drink, why would passengers want to go to a crowded lounge with standing room only? 

I love happy hour vouchers! 
m

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LorraineP said:

In order to get a balcony on deck 12 to be close to the concierge lounge had to go up a category. 

On Ovation to Hawaii I had a cabin near the CL but I knew they would probably block D+ out of the CL on that cruise so I moved my cabin.  Sure enough a few weeks before sailing they blocked D+ from the CL.  

I feel your pain, I'm on Anthem early January and avoided placing myself near the CL in case it happens again.  So far no email but it could be any day now.  

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

On Ovation to Hawaii I had a cabin near the CL but I knew they would probably block D+ out of the CL on that cruise so I moved my cabin.  Sure enough a few weeks before sailing they blocked D+ from the CL.  

I feel your pain, I'm on Anthem early January and avoided placing myself near the CL in case it happens again.  So far no email but it could be any day now.  

I would move my cabin but it’s a B2B & I have same cabin for 19 nights. My DH has a problem walking so deck 12 near concierge lounge was a perfect choice for him to hang out during the day. Fingers crossed that we’re not excluded. 

7 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

They need to change CL to SL immediately on all ships to avoid any further anxiety on CC... 

did I just say that out loud? 

I'm surprised they haven't already.  I've been expecting a hand written piece of paper taped over the CL sign with the words "Suite Lounge" every cruise.  

I gravitate to longer cruises and many times I've been locked out of the CL.  Only on Radiance and Vision class have I found CL love and even then not on every sailing.  My last three Quantum class sailings have been CL no bueno.  

Having said that full Music Hall as a DL has been great.  Always a seat and plenty of servers roaming around plus two walk up bars.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, twangster said:

Having said that full Music Hall as a DL has been great.  Always a seat and plenty of servers roaming around plus two walk up bars.

We enjoy the setup of music hall as overflow as well.  That beautiful aft view on deck 12 is tough to beat though.  Really a beautiful view.  The walk is a pain though.

Edited by rimmit