Free one scoop of gelato Captain's Club

yvrbos

23 minutes ago, keesar said:

I had a waffle cone on the Equinox in late February 2020 with my FREE gelato.  I went with strawberry.  

I loved the Hazelnut and raspberry gelato but they were not always available. Was getting tired of MDR desserts so gelato was a nice alternative. 

17 minutes ago, BigAl94 said:

Never took them up on it, consider it a pathetic insulting "perk" - now if it was per person per day it would be worth something and at negligible cost to Celebrity

Hey don't spoil the fun.  I'll take it if it's free.  Good way to get repeat customers. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

I want that afogato.  I guess they charge a dollar or two for the espresso? 

It is included in the Classic Beverage Package and thus now in the Always Included fares.

In the past, if you did not have a beverage package you could purchase the Affogato for around $5 or $6 plus the gratuity.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, NantahalaCruiser said:

It is included in the Classic Beverage Package and thus now in the Always Included fares.

In the past, if you did not have a beverage package you could purchase the Affogato for around $5 or $6 plus the gratuity.

Are you sure?  I thought it is considered specialty coffee so you need to have Premium Beverage Package not just Classic.

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Elite and above shouldn't have to wait in line at all. Personal service. 😁

IMO----The line for Elite and above will be longer than the one for folks with lesser " status ".

LOL--- When we " graduated " to Elite we thought it was " really something " until we couldn't get a seat in the Sky Lounge 5 minutes after opening. 

1 hour ago, lostchild said:

Are you sure?  I thought it is considered specialty coffee so you need to have Premium Beverage Package not just Classic.

Is "specialty coffee" different from "premium coffee"? The Classic or Premium packages both list "premium", but I found no reference to "specialty."

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/beverage-package-flyer-optimized.pdf

If Celebrity was really All-Inclusive they'd include unlimited gelato in the price. 😃

Just a note: The servers at the Gelato station are normally new hires. One server was a newly minted lawyer from Ukraine and the vast majority do an excellent job.