Predict when cruising will start again post-Coronavirus

2 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Well, as of today, it looks like it could be sometime before the US will be a safe destination. POTUS today called on the states to stop testing for COVID-19. ***** is he thinking?

WH official: “He was clearly speaking in jest to call out the media’s absurd coverage." 🤨

Cue canned laughter.😂😂😂

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Then that will leave a question he wont be able to answer (truthfully) - why are all these people dying? Summer!! Flu season!! That must be it!!

It is a China led WHO conspiracy with Antifa and the fakes news networks trying to bring him down on behalf of the social media conglomerates who are obviously being secretly controlled by Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates😜. Only QAnon know the truth😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

It is a China led WHO conspiracy with Antifa and the fakes news networks trying to bring him down on behalf of the social media conglomerates who are obviously being secretly controlled by Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates😜. Only QAnon know the truth😂

You forgot Barack Obama, I'm sure he's part of it also.

• Like 1

Just now, nnps said:

You forgot Barack Obama, I'm sure he's part of it also.

Well we all knew he initiated the BLM movement to destabilise Trump's all knowing government after Trump was told by Putin that Obama is really Kim Jong Un in disguise😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

At this rate....   it will be announced  that the world is Flat..... and of course we didn't go to the moon.. 

Please stay tuned Viewers.....

Cheers Don

Didn't you hear? The moon doesn't actually exist, it is a projected illusion so NASA can keep funding the Deep State😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t resist adding this one - made me smile (wistfully):

But you don’t need to work in a hospital to be hanging out for a coronavirus vaccine. Without one, Australia could remain a hermit kingdom at the end of the Earth, cut off from the global community. 😢
Source  ABC News
Actually a good read about the progress on vaccines - 
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-18/coronavirus-covid-vaccine-race-how-the-candidates-work/12310814?nw=0

Edited by Porky55

8 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Then that will leave a question he wont be able to answer (truthfully) - why are all these people dying? Summer!! Flu season!! That must be it!!

The truth really hasn't been his (that person that is associated with clowns and oranges) strong point at any time in his life🤔

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Many people in the US will be dying from a severe case of the hoax, it is deadly in some states.

Things are not looking good for cruising to re-commence any time soon.

"The United States has seen the number of daily new cases rise in 18 states across the South, West and Midwest. Seven states hit single-day case records on Saturday, and five others hit records earlier in the week."  Source NYT

Looking at the (poor) rally attendance I get the feeling many POTUS followers may be beginning to see him in a different light.

I have no qualms with mocking the leader but I feel truly sorry for the good citizens of the country who have been so misled and dis-unified.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, By The Bay said:

Things are not looking good for cruising to re-commence any time soon.

"The United States has seen the number of daily new cases rise in 18 states across the South, West and Midwest. Seven states hit single-day case records on Saturday, and five others hit records earlier in the week."  Source NYT

Yep, glad I moved one cruise through to 2022, most likely have to move/cancel 2 more that are for the end of 2021.

Looking at the (poor) rally attendance I get the feeling many POTUS followers may be beginning to see him in a different light.

I have no qualms with mocking the leader but I feel truly sorry for the good citizens of the country who have been so misled and dis-unified.

The real reason the place was not well attended was due to it being a sell out with many no shows. A huge contingent (from all over the US) booked tickets (free of charged) online and then boycotted the event.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

The real reason the place was not well attended was due to it being a sell out with many no shows. A huge contingent (from all over the US) booked tickets (free of charged) online and then boycotted the event.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Many people in the US will be dying from a severe case of the hoax, it is deadly in some states.

No one has died they are all actors paid by the medical industry who are democrat sheeple trying to bring down the greatest president ever 😱

Apparently the residents in the city where it was hosted tried to get it canceled because they were worried of a rise in COVID19 so Trump's campaign took them to court and the court sided with the campaign😳

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Well, as of today, it looks like it could be sometime before the US will be a safe destination. POTUS today called on the states to stop testing for COVID-19. ***** is he thinking?

😱 We need a W.T.F button on here

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

No one has died they are all actors paid by the medical industry who are democrat sheeple trying to bring down the greatest president ever 😱

I can't believe the lengths some people go too, all those actors being buried, that is real commitment.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Porky55 said:

Total subject change: re ship board virus’s (it is why we are all stuck at home 😢) - good article;

http://www.yourcruisecoach.com/cruise-travel-and-covid-19-perception-vs-reality/?fbclid=IwAR36-j3H-j7PjIerCfSRzmBqJfmC3uuR7nenmJJfiUoveKzEJHAknUnNN0Q

One of the many statements I agree with is: " But it could be two to three years before the numbers climb back to pre-COVID days."

12 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

One of the many statements I agree with is: " But it could be two to three years before the numbers climb back to pre-COVID days."

Could a longer than that . Not only the medical situation but also the economic situation needs to be taken into account . It will will take many years for the same numbers that were cruising before Covoid are in a position to afford to cruise again, if ever .