P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

54 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Found this while deleting pictures, probably recycled from Kalos or Graham? 

Still made me smile... 😊

Andy 

Screenshot_20200925_195358.jpg

It could only be the one and only kalos😁

Thought you might be interested Andy, I've just ordered 6 bottles of Bulletin Zinfandel. £49.93 including delivery. Simply Wines Direct.

Andy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

Thought you might be interested Andy, I've just ordered 6 bottles of Bulletin Zinfandel. £49.93 including delivery. Simply Wines Direct.

Andy

Very nice, I'm ordering some now ready for the next lockdown.. 

Andy 

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Very nice, I'm ordering some now ready for the next lockdown.. 

Andy 

I thought you would be interested. I remember we'd discussed  how nice it was when P&O had it on their wine list and it then disappeared for a cheaper label. I didn't buy it all😉

Avril

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I thought you would be interested. I remember we'd discussed  how nice it was when P&O had it on their wine list and it then disappeared for a cheaper label. I didn't buy it all😉

Avril

I'm gonna stock pile... It could be a long winter.. 

Andy 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Andy

I have just bought a mixed bag of 12 bottles of various reds from Sainsburys with 25% off for £55  so I am set up for a few weeks.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

what is it? 

im gonna cook properly this week. 
salmon and dauphinois tomorrow 

also attempting cinnamon buns and pretzels 

It was Fillet steak , stuffed mushrooms with focaccia bread , sun dried tomatoes and peppers, and dauphinois potatoes which didn’t turn out how I wanted , but since it was the first time the in-laws had tried them I got away with it 😅 and pudding was lemon posset with home made shortbread 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

It was Fillet steak , stuffed mushrooms with focaccia bread , sun dried tomatoes and peppers, and dauphinois potatoes which didn’t turn out how I wanted , but since it was the first time the in-laws had tried them I got away with it 😅 and pudding was lemon posset with home made shortbread 

Wonderful!!!!! 👍👍👍

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Kalos I think we might have found the head chef for your cruise ship.😋

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, wowzz said:

Well, I certainly wouldn't force hundreds of people out onto the streets at 10am, causing much more social interaction than if they were allowed to filter out any time up until midnight.  All that will happen is that there will be lots of gatherings post 10 o'clock in people's houses, with much less space to mingle,  and more chance of infection.

And what is the point of closing  restaurants at 10, thus reducing table turn at a stroke ? How is me eating a dessert in a restaurant at 10:15 more dangerous than at 9:15?

Just indigestion IMO.

• Like 1

First holiday since February today. Quick 5 hour drive down to Devon. Just about to make some egg sandwiches for the journey. Car windows will be open for the last 2 hours!

Ipod full of oldies but goldies charged up - can't stand listening to Alan Carr for half the journey. 

Forecast looks good for the next few days, but wet for the end of next week. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, wowzz said:

First holiday since February today. Quick 5 hour drive down to Devon. Just about to make some egg sandwiches for the journey. Car windows will be open for the last 2 hours!

Ipod full of oldies but goldies charged up - can't stand listening to Alan Carr for half the journey. 

Hark at you, all down with the kids with your ipod..

Have a great time, I hope you packed your mask.. 

Andy 

Edited by AndyMichelle
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Hope you have a nice holiday Wowzz.

18 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Have a nice journey/holiday  Wowzz .Remember to follow any bye laws whilst down there ,like 

go to bed at 10pm and no harassing any grockles as the are out of season now.

Have a good time :classic_smile: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Hark at you, all down with the kids with your ipod..

Have a great time, I hope you packed your mask.. 

Andy 

All these designer masks on sale now are great because lots of younger people are wearing them most of the time now like fashion accessories.👍

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Have a good holiday wowzz, by the way just noticed your Freudian slip about pubs closing at 10:00am, maybe Devon pubs will accommodate you!😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Out with friends last night.Seafood mixed grill (swordfish,sea bass, squid and king prawns).We managed to finish our meal before a thunderstorm washed the table away.14 Italians who came in later were not so lucky.PS we finished before 10pm,lol.20200925_191034.thumb.jpg.11c06dd2936275b20956c3334b4eee95.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Out with friends last night.Seafood mixed grill (swordfish,sea bass, squid and king prawns).We managed to finish our meal before a thunderstorm washed the table away.14 Italians who came in later were not so lucky.PS we finished before 10pm,lol.20200925_191034.thumb.jpg.11c06dd2936275b20956c3334b4eee95.jpg

Looks like you had a good night out Brian, Hope you're not feeling washed out today :classic_unsure: :classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Have a really great, relaxing holiday.  Super county, great time of the year to go, and fewer problems on the M5 too.

Are you on the coast?

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Enjoy! Hopefully we will be in Whitby this time next week unless even more of Yorkshire falls under local lockdown restrictions

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Looks delicious.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Looks like you had a good night out Brian, Hope you're not feeling washed out today :classic_unsure: :classic_wink:

Nah,just the usual pint of lager,2 large voddies and half a ltr of prosecco.Doctor would say I am a alcoholic,lol.

• Haha 1