P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

57 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Its easy to say such a thing these days than actually do it. So many people have lost their jobs. I doubt that anyone will leave a job (especially a low paid one) at this very moment. its too risky 

You misunderstand the point Roger. 

It was my employee and I was telling him to leave the job, I would not fire him for doing as he is told... 

Andy 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Well I reckon rather than fines or physical violence their mobile phones should be seized and smashed into small pieces in front of them , after removing the SIM of course, that might make them take notice 😈

Now that's just a waste of good technology, smash the sims but give the phones to someone more worthy.

40 minutes ago, AnnieC said:

I imagine Josie meant people who live, work and study in London, unless living in London, but not being born there, makes you immune to the virus. 

There are some excellent self-help books available for those who find they take everything literally.

Thank you Annie, that us exactly what I meant.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AnnieC said:

I imagine Josie meant people who live, work and study in London, unless living in London, but not being born there, makes you immune to the virus. 

There are some excellent self-help books available for those who find they take everything literally.

I don't think forums and the like are for the shy sensitive type.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

I don't think forums and the like are for the shy sensitive type.

What a pity, though - debate and differing opinions are great, but this is a cruise forum and there should be no place for confrontational unpleasantness. 

Not a shy and retiring type, but many on here may be.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Says the master of the divisive quip😊

Have a great Christmas Zapp. 

Did you avoid tier 4 in Woking? 

Andy 

We have been in Tier 4 since Saturday. Did you get dragged in?. Merry Christmas to you both. We won't be having our boxing day swim in the Solent this year. That's some good news for you.

Stay safe

32 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

Zap - just scrolling through the TV listings for tonight. Saw this and thought of you - no idea what it’s about but in case ....

BBC ONE 10:00 pm - KING GARY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Thanks, I missed that. Would have been gutted. Merry Christmas to Welsh Wales. DON'T keep the home fires burning🤣.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We have been in Tier 4 since Saturday. Did you get dragged in?. Merry Christmas to you both. We won't be having our boxing day swim in the Solent this year. That's some good news for you.

Stay safe

Yes, we are 4 from 2 from Boxing day.. 

I bet a few will still swim in the Solent, maniacs🏊‍♀️😊

Stay safe

Andy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Good for you supporting your fitter Andy.  He sounds like a trooper as well having got on with it. 

Sounds like he was working fast to get out of that house. Must be a quick fit fitter😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy Christmas Eve everybody

Clear and bright, though a bit chilly, this morning 

Did I tell you the Spring bulbs are showing? 😳 They’re up about 2 inches.  Won’t be long till we have the boost of Spring flowers.  Seems only a few weeks ago we were commenting on this year’s daffodils.  Our perception of time has gone really haywire this strange, strange, year

• Like 5