P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

18 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

Do you have to test the quality of the stock Graham?

I have many times with my reps samples.

It helps to enthuse over and sell the product when you like it yourself.

My favourite I sold  was Anthon Berg quality Danish chocolates plus their  marzipan and Lifli range.

Nowadays you only see them in airport duty frees or Amazon.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

My posh frocks are mostly quite fitted designs and I can't do the zips up on some of them 🙄

Oh no! You’ll have to run round after your grandson some more 😁

At least we’re all starting  to think about our cruise clothes again!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I decided to take a couple of days away from the forum because I didn't like the tone of a few recent posts.  I have just come back to take a look how things are going, It is nice to see that Vampiress is back again but I do hope that Andy leaving is only temporary and that he and Michelle are ok.

Happy Anniversary Ann.

We need nice posters like yourself and all our regulars who know how to post in a helpful,caring and constructive way.

Graham.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We need nice posters like yourself and all our regulars who know how to post in a helpful,caring and constructive way.

Graham.

Which would include include Andy with his humour , lets hope he returns one day soon .

Until then lets keep the our spirits sailing as the community we have built over the last

year . I wish you could bottle it .... Oh wait a minute :classic_unsure::classic_love:

2035790105_tenorsailbottled.gif.9e905b5a5d5b0ae5f11f34bfc9f96d0e.gif Keep safe everyone :classic_smile:

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SarahHben said:

My posh frocks are mostly quite fitted designs and I can't do the zips up on some of them 🙄

I daren't even try my posh frocks on until April 12 when I will be able to console myself with the option to buy some more!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Oh dear, I haven't tried any of my posh frocks on but all of my other clothes still fit so I will keep my fingers crossed.  We have been walking a lot during the lock downs  and if my scales are to be believed I have not gained weight.  I will have to try some of them on to be sure that I don't need to buy any more.

I bought 2 dresses ready for our cruise that got cancelled last June and they have still not seen the light of day.

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 3

Hope you had a good Anniversary today Ann and plenty of bubbly 🥂🍾

I have not tried any of my posh dresses on yet because I know I will be disappointed in them,  put on 1 1/2 stone since my stomach operation in September last year 😡

Had a celebrity X cruise cancelled today for June to Baltic’s , we thought it would be cancelled  and making way for the staycation cruises 

Walked the grandchildren home from school today to play football in the park , husband jerked his knee and I pulled my back missed a few kicks and nearly landed on my **** 😂 then had chocolate cake and Palmer violets cup cakes in the garden.

Hope everyone had a good day today too

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

Off to see my mum tomorrow for the first time since November! 

Have a lovely day today Wowzz. I expect you'll have loads to talk about so make sure there's plenty of tea on the go! Jane.x

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Oh dear, I haven't tried any of my posh frocks on but all of my other clothes still fit so I will keep my fingers crossed.  We have been walking a lot during the lock downs  and if my scales are to be believed I have not gained weight.  I will have to try some of them on to be sure that I don't need to buy any more.

I bought 2 dresses ready for our cruise that got cancelled last June and they have still not seen the light of day.

Same as you my weight is same but my “fitted” clothes seem more snug and they certainly would at the end of a cruise!!! Think I will have to go for the loose fitting look or on a diet. I bought news stuff last year as well and are still unworn, they will be out of fashion by the time I get to wear them

Michelle

• Like 1

What a lovely morning still a bit cool 5.c but it will soon warm up today :classic_love:

You can always tell when the weathers getting better ,the birds are singing 

and building their nests and the cruise clubbers ladies will be pulling most

of the wardrobe out to see what fits :classic_unsure: It will be about today they decide to

go on a diet ,which is not really a plan when all those chocolate eggs will be

here in five days time...Not really a plan is it ?  I wonder If that is where the

saying comes from "The weaker sex" which we all no is not true , Have you

ever seen a man trying to part a woman from her chocolate? Not a pretty

sight.:classic_ohmy: 

Does it drive anyone else daft  all these different rules in the UK ?  England

will open this on such a day whilst Scotland will open on another day , Northern

Ireland also a different day and Wales could be any day soon .I've always struggled

to understand the Welsh mentality .I phoned the Welsh Tourist Board yesterday

and the woman on the switchboard said: "press Key 1 if you wish to speak in Welsh "

I pressed key 1 and I still can't speak in Welsh. Confusing times we live in .
I will be glad to get out more often now the weathers picking up as I'm getting fed up

watching Police Camera Action . Some are good I like the one where a man was pulled 
over by a police officer in Barnsley . As the officer approached the vehicle he noticed a

large number of knives in the back seat. Looking at the driver he asked, "Sir, do you have

a good reason for carrying  all those large knives in the back of your car ?" Smiling the

driver said, " Yes, I juggle them." Realizing the officer was giving him a sceptical look the

driver said, "Officer, with your permission I'd be more than glad to give you a demonstration."
Cautiously the officer stepped back and said "Alright, but you'd better be telling the truth."
Soon  the man was on the side of the road tossing the knives high into the air with ease.
Two old men drove  by and both gazed in astonishment. The one looked at the other and

said "I'm  glad I gave up drinking, these sobriety tests are getting ridiculous!":classic_smile:

images.png.ddb04df571359e79ed6333df2cffd38f.png  Stay safe and take care folks .:classic_love:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Well, we finally got a nice weather in here and I really wished I could go or travel somewhere very far. Its like one of those times when you wish you were chilling on the beach or enjoying a cocktail in the company of friends while on the cruise... hate to see a good weather and staying at home 

2 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Have a😀wonderful day Wowzz.. thinking of you and your mum.  It will be emotional.

I'm with the girls over our cruise clothes.  I'm scared to open the case mine are in!

Absolutely. The cruise clothes are staying packed away until a few pounds (?) are shed...... I’m too scared to even try. Even shoes feel tight as been wearing flats or trainers the last year! 

• Like 3

Beautiful day here, will be happy to relax in the garden, with a nice G&T later, made to my recipe. Half measure of Limoncello, double gin, ice, slice of lime and lemon, topped up with Fever tree Mediteranean tonic, others are available !

Edited by bobstheboy
Typo
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Beautiful day here, will be happy to relax in the garden, with a nice G&T later, made to my recipe. Half measure of Limoncello, double gin, ice, slice of lime and lemon, topped up with Fever tree Mediteranean tonic, others are available !

Looks like you have sussed this Staycation malarkey out Bob :classic_wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Enjoy your G&T Bob , sun is shining here too beautiful blue skies going to play ELO mr blue skies while doing a couple of miles on rowing machine then later today this afternoon it’s the hot tub to rest my muscles 😂 and have some champagne, olives and bread sticks ( without dropping any crumbs in water ) and enjoy the sun 🌞 

Have a good day everyone 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, kalos said:

What a lovely morning still a bit cool 5.c but it will soon warm up today :classic_love:

You can always tell when the weathers getting better ,the birds are singing 

and building their nests and the cruise clubbers ladies will be pulling most

of the wardrobe out to see what fits :classic_unsure: It will be about today they decide to

go on a diet ,which is not really a plan when all those chocolate eggs will be

here in five days time...Not really a plan is it ?  I wonder If that is where the

saying comes from "The weaker sex" which we all no is not true , Have you

ever seen a man trying to part a woman from her chocolate? Not a pretty

sight.:classic_ohmy: 

Does it drive anyone else daft  all these different rules in the UK ?  England

will open this on such a day whilst Scotland will open on another day , Northern

Ireland also a different day and Wales could be any day soon .I've always struggled

to understand the Welsh mentality .I phoned the Welsh Tourist Board yesterday

and the woman on the switchboard said: "press Key 1 if you wish to speak in Welsh "

I pressed key 1 and I still can't speak in Welsh. Confusing times we live in .
I will be glad to get out more often now the weathers picking up as I'm getting fed up

watching Police Camera Action . Some are good I like the one where a man was pulled 
over by a police officer in Barnsley . As the officer approached the vehicle he noticed a

large number of knives in the back seat. Looking at the driver he asked, "Sir, do you have

a good reason for carrying  all those large knives in the back of your car ?" Smiling the

driver said, " Yes, I juggle them." Realizing the officer was giving him a sceptical look the

driver said, "Officer, with your permission I'd be more than glad to give you a demonstration."
Cautiously the officer stepped back and said "Alright, but you'd better be telling the truth."
Soon  the man was on the side of the road tossing the knives high into the air with ease.
Two old men drove  by and both gazed in astonishment. The one looked at the other and

said "I'm  glad I gave up drinking, these sobriety tests are getting ridiculous!":classic_smile:

images.png.ddb04df571359e79ed6333df2cffd38f.png  Stay safe and take care folks .:classic_love:

Love the sobriety test.😂

• Like 1