P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

58 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Saw Wilko Johnson about 3 years ago.  We were in a localish pub that does live music pretty much all day on Sundays.  He popped in, played for about half an hour and spent the rest of the evening with his mates at the bar.  Great performer.  He's known for doing that every now and then there.  Lives local.

I think he owns or part owns the Oysterfleet a nice pub hotel we've had lunch in a few times.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ann141 said:

it is our Wedding Anniversary 🙂

61c0783bc2559bbe47d433b1bf2dd0d9.gif.f072fad617dcbdc98175793703cf8459.gif  Have a lovely day :classic_love:

30 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

It's been a quiet morning.

I am feeling a little down and realised it's because Kalos has posted my morning pick me up humour today.

I hope you are having a nice day in the garden or meeting your family Kalos.

Graham.

A lot better morning than yesterdays posts on the other thread that's for sure !

Least said the better , another day, another dilemma as they say .:classic_unsure:

I hope those who are meeting with their loved ones have a lovely day and keep safe .

This morning we drove to post my Mrs sisters60th birthday card, not that we have

posted 60 of them  :classic_wink: Inside the card  Mrs K had bought a sixpence with her date 

of birth stamped on it , which I  thought was nice , a nice keepsake .

As for us seeing family we have decided on a "wait and see approach " after our 

family told us one of the Granddaughters was sent home from school because one 

of her class mates had tested positive and now has to isolate at home . We will get 

there but safety comes first . 

I did expect to see a picture of a sunny Sunderland sea front from you Graham but

without the McDonalds wrapper's as you get back to that healthy diet :classic_unsure:

You could cut down by having a kiddies meal but then again the last time I ate one 

the kids mum was furious with me .:classic_rolleyes:

Hope everyone's  being safe and having a good day :classic_smile:

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Unfortunately i can relate to this, good job I’m not cruising until next year, I wouldn’t fit in my posh frocks at the moment 😳

I don’t believe it! I definitely relate to that photo😆 I actually tried on a couple of cruise outfits yesterday - some good results others not so good 😞

• Like 1

I’m not going to my parents garden until tomorrow as we thought the weather looked better, as it happens it still looks rather lovely now. I’ve been working and just had my lunch so in a while I’m going for a walk.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kalos said:

61c0783bc2559bbe47d433b1bf2dd0d9.gif.f072fad617dcbdc98175793703cf8459.gif  Have a lovely day :classic_love:

A lot better morning than yesterdays posts on the other thread that's for sure !

Least said the better , another day, another dilemma as they say .:classic_unsure:

I hope those who are meeting with their loved ones have a lovely day and keep safe .

This morning we drove to post my Mrs sisters60th birthday card, not that we have

posted 60 of them  :classic_wink: Inside the card  Mrs K had bought a sixpence with her date 

of her class mates had tested positive and now has to isolate at home . We will get 

I did expect to see a picture of a sunny Sunderland sea front from you Graham but

without the McDonalds wrapper's as you get back to that healthy diet :classic_unsure:

You could cut down by having a kiddies meal but then again the last time I ate one 

Sunny and warm here in West Sussex. Just lovely.

Notice those posts from yesterday have disappeared thankfully.

Best to be safe Kalos and then your reunions will be all the more sweeter (esp if Easter Eggs involved).

Gill x

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kalos said:

My post should have read Kalos hasn't posted my morning humour pick me up.

Pauline works 7.45am to 5.15pm Mon and Tues so we are both in the house.

Not much fun sitting at Seaham beach on my own.

I hope your granddaughter is okay.

You are doing right to play safe Kalos.

As non essential shops don't open till April 12th we might have a trip through the Tyne Tunnel and get a close up view of Azura later this week. 

Some of those comments on the 6 cancelled staycations thread were personal and nasty by one individual.

I hope Andy keeps in touch.

Take care and stay safe Kalos.

Graham.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, kalos said:

Oh what happened yesterday. Feel like I go away for a bit and I miss all the interesting bits. 

how is everyone? 

we are seeing my gran later this week and sister in law and nephew tomorrow. First time since Christmas. 

was hoping for a nice day on the garden but it is so windy here. 

has everyone had their jab now? Who is going on these staycation as I thought they were rather expensive. 

im still waiting for some money back from P&o and I haven’t booked another one. Won’t until everything is back to normal now and I hope the prices go back to being good too. 

hope your all well

Edited by Vampiress88
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vampiress88 said:

Oh what happened yesterday. Feel like I go away for a bit and I miss all the interesting bits. 

how is everyone? 

we are seeing my gran later this week and sister in law and nephew tomorrow. First time since Christmas. 

has everyone had their jab now? Who is going on these staycation as I thought they were rather expensive. 

im still waiting for some money back from P&o and I haven’t booked another one. Won’t until everything is back to normal now and I hope the prices go back to being good too. 

hope your all well

Lovely day here in sunny South Yorkshire, spoilt by a strong wind blowing straight onto our patio. It's still nice sitting in the lounge with doors open and sun streaming in.

Being good now, promise !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vampiress88 said:

how is everyone? 

hope your all well

Nice to hear from you Vamps, I missed all the bad posts too so although I think it kicked off from a joke I’m not sure.

I’m not going on the staycation cruises but I’m excited for those that are. 

Looking forward to my son and grandson coming to our garden on Easter Saturday weather permitting.

Hope your girls are enjoying being back at school.

• Like 1

Lovely warm sunny day here, we have been sat out from 09:30 till 16:00  apart from a good afternoon walk, even the stiff breeze is warm, what a difference from the cold and wet weekend.

Happy anniversary Ann and Mark, have a lovely day.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Nice to hear from you Vamps, I missed all the bad posts too so although I think it kicked off from a joke I’m not sure.

I’m not going on the staycation cruises but I’m excited for those that are. 

Looking forward to my son and grandson coming to our garden on Easter Saturday weather permitting.

Hope your girls are enjoying being back at school.

yes they loved being back at school. Pity it was only three weeks as they are on full form today pushing my buttons. Might be a long two weeks!

• Like 2

Been a lovely day here today, a trip to Tesco needed this morning, lots of children in, I forgot it was school holidays. Been gardening this afternoon, front garden tidied today, back garden next. Luckily hubby is off work for three days to help. Enjoy the nice warm weather everyone and stay safe 

Michelle 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Happy anniversary Ann and Mark.

Hope you have a nice visit to the National Trust gardens today.

Graham.

Thank you Graham.Thank you too Phil and to Kalos for the GIF.It has been a lovely sunny day here and we have enjoyed our trip out.Having a takeaway pizza this evening.Its been nice to celebrate our anniversary with others celebrating the beginning of (hopefully) the end of lockdown.

• Like 12

On 3/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, AndyMichelle said:

A genuine thank you and goodbye to my friends on this forum, you know who you are. 

We hope to see you in the Crows Nest one day for a cheeky cocktail, mines a planters punch please... 

Andy & Michelle xx

Oh no, just seen this and am genuinely sad. You both take care of yourselves and please pop in to say hello to us all some time. We have that reunion to organise remember and your name is on the list. x

• Like 4

6 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

I don’t believe it! I definitely relate to that photo😆 I actually tried on a couple of cruise outfits yesterday - some good results others not so good 😞

My posh frocks are mostly quite fitted designs and I can't do the zips up on some of them 🙄

On 3/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, AndyMichelle said:

A genuine thank you and goodbye to my friends on this forum, you know who you are. 

We hope to see you in the Crows Nest one day for a cheeky cocktail, mines a planters punch please... 

Andy & Michelle xx

Probably a bit late in the day to reply to this post. Not sure what’s happened as I’ve been absent for a long time. I can only say that you have always been supportive and it’s a shame you feel the need to leave. All the best

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Oh no, just seen this and am genuinely sad. You both take care of yourselves and please pop in to say hello to us all some time. We have that reunion to organise remember and your name is on the list. x

I can only echo Presto’s comments Andy. You were a ray of light on this forum and will be missed for as long as your self imposed exile lasts. Hopefully it won’t be too long before you take a sneak peek on here and read what  ‘your real virtual friends’ think.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

My posh frocks are mostly quite fitted designs and I can't do the zips up on some of them 🙄

At least I can blame lockdown for the extra pounds/stones. Normally it is just down to me being greedy and lazy over the winter months! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pete14 said:

I can only echo Presto’s comments Andy. You were a ray of light on this forum and will be missed for as long as your self imposed exile lasts. Hopefully it won’t be too long before you take a sneak peek on here and read what  ‘your real virtual friends’ think.

Hopefully Andy will read our posts and realise how much he is missed by his true friends on here.

Graham.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

At least I can blame lockdown for the extra pounds/stones. Normally it is just down to me being greedy and lazy over the winter months! 

Mine is selling chocolate and sugar confectionary for 35 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I decided to take a couple of days away from the forum because I didn't like the tone of a few recent posts.  I have just come back to take a look how things are going, It is nice to see that Vampiress is back again but I do hope that Andy leaving is only temporary and that he and Michelle are ok.

Happy Anniversary Ann.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1