Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

@Ozark_Kid I just read through your excellent Alaska live  cruise trip review from 2022, again.  I was reading posts about exploring Sitka on foot and your live review was linked.  We will be cruising Alaska in the same month (May) so it was interesting to read about the weather you experienced, as well as your port activities.  Hoping to get an up close eagle photo similar to the excellent one you took.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, George C said:

Huge win for our Buffalo Bills and their Mafia , my negative wife is starting to believe .

Full disclosure...I had to stop watching after Josh's 3rd turnover...the fumble at the end of the 3rd quarter.  I can't handle it.  He's going to give me a heart attack this year.  

Our flight back from NYC is on Sunday at 3:49pm.  I wasn't at all thinking about playoffs when I booked. 😁  Hopefully, Delta will have Live TV turned on while we are waiting to take off, so that we can see the end of the game on the plane.  

My favorite video of the week showing Bills Mafia taking over Fort Lauderdale.  It's on Twitter/X so looks like you'll need to follow the link to watch:

https://x.com/BarMD5/status/1743749931406348294

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Full disclosure...I had to stop watching after Josh's 3rd turnover...the fumble at the end of the 3rd quarter.  I can't handle it.  He's going to give me a heart attack this year.  

Our flight back from NYC is on Sunday at 3:49pm.  I wasn't at all thinking about playoffs when I booked. 😁  Hopefully, Delta will have Live TV turned on while we are waiting to take off, so that we can see the end of the game on the plane.  

My favorite video of the week showing Bills Mafia taking over Fort Lauderdale.  It's on Twitter/X so looks like you'll need to follow the link to watch:

https://x.com/BarMD5/status/1743749931406348294

Wow, that's a lot of fun. While I'm not really a football fan, I do appreciate the passion of football fans. Nothing like a good tailgate before or after the game, even if it's in a bar nowhere near the game. 

Why not extend your stay & watch the game at one of these fine establishments?

https://murphguide.com/sports/buffalo-bills-fans-in-nyc/

• Like 3

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

@BonTexasNY.

Happy 37th birthday to your dear daughter Jennifer.

ac0a9dec7cde81a353817fbd41bc79b2.jpg

Thank you, Graham.  I hope you and Pauline are doing well and enjoying life to the fullest.  That goes for all on our wonderful thread that's become our online home for the past 3+ years!.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/7/2024 at 4:34 AM, sgmn said:

There is a downside on having a birthday on a special day. On mine, Valentines, the restaurants are sold out with lovey-dovey youngsters and special 'valentines' menus. Higher prices too, though my lovely hubby always gets me two bunches of flowers, one for birthday and one for Valentines   💕 

We were married on Valentine's Day. There definitely is a down side.

• Like 3

On 1/5/2024 at 8:07 PM, George C said:

I think my wife has a great fun birthday July 4th she gets fireworks every year .

Mike's is July 5th so he gets any leftover fireworks if there are any. Definitely not the July 4th kind. 

• Like 3

On 1/5/2024 at 8:07 PM, George C said:

I think my wife has a great fun birthday July 4th she gets fireworks every year .

Mike's is July 5th so he gets any leftover fireworks if there are any. Definitely not the July 4th kind. 

On 1/5/2024 at 9:32 PM, HBE4 said:

It's like the whole country is celebrating her birthday.  🙂

My sisters birthday was January 1... As a kid I would tell her the parades on TV were for her. 🙂 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Thanks for this!  I don't think we'll extend our stay but a drink at one of these places may be in order.

Becco’s is closed on Monday (they get lots of customers pre show and broadway is almost entirely dark on Monday)