Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 hours ago, George C said:

was disappointed with YouTube ticket , it appears I have to watch it live when it was on directtv I could tape it and skip commercials.

I'm a Red Zone guy, but according to folks on the YouTube TV "Reddit" forum you can record Sunday Ticket.  I found this:

You get unlimited digital video recording (DVR) storage with NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube. But to record games and watch your recordings, you need to go to the YouTube TV app. DVR is available for NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel subscribers through YouTube TV, even without a monthly YouTube TV Base Plan subscription.

All games available through NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube will be available to you at midnight Eastern Standard Time after the games air. These games will remain available to watch on demand through the subsequent Wednesday at 11:59 PM PT as condensed replays that are approximately 45 minutes long with ads and downtime between plays removed.

More info here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/13821595?hl=en#:~:text=NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers in,to the YouTube TV app.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

My excitement is going through the roof. Can’t wait to see you again. Not even 30 days out and I am already organizing clothes and odds and ends.

I am equally excited for you Greg!
We also have a cruise planned in October, so we will compare notes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Because then most of us have to go back to work at our jobs and resume cooking & cleaning, etc.  Not as fun as vacation. Less family time, too, as all of our schedules are busy.

😁So do we!

But never sad to go home.

Edited by Arzeena

On 9/1/2024 at 6:43 PM, jagsfan said:

@dani negreanu

it’s Mimi. I had to come and give my deepest sympathy for the loss of the 6 Israeli hostages. It was such an inhumane thing to do, and words can’t describe the horror. 
I’m still praying for peace and the end of the suffering on both sides. 
I am so sad for the families of the hostages. Maybe this tragedy will somehow bring an end to this war. 
Stay safe, Dani. 

on a personal note, I am still confined to bed and wheelchair. I’m having therapy twice a week, and am learning to stand up at the walker from my wheelchair. 

@jagsfan

Thank you, Mimi, for your thoughtful words and for your prayers. From the moment I've/we heard about the execution in cold blood of the 6 hostages, who, somehow, managed to survive in horrific conditions for more than 10 months, something in me/us has broken.

I wish you a steady improvement in your foot condition, so that you'll be able to enjoy your GD's wedding to the fullest, together with your beloved Dick 😘

On 9/1/2024 at 8:33 PM, Sea Dog said:

Totally agree on your sympathy to @dani negreanu . Dani I am thinking of you.

On 9/1/2024 at 10:25 PM, Luckynana said:

@dani negreanu  Dani, I am so sorry to hear the horrific news of those innocent hostages and their grieving families.   I pray every day for Peace for your Country.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  🙏🙏   (((Hugs)))❤️

On 9/2/2024 at 2:23 PM, Momof3gurlz said:

+ 1 @dani negreanu 🙏

On 9/2/2024 at 4:44 PM, Tree_skier said:

@dani negreanu

I'm gutted... you folks are always in my thoughts.

On 9/2/2024 at 6:43 PM, ValerieJo said:

@dani negreanu  So sad to hear about the latest round of violence.  I pray every day for peace and for everyone’s safety.

On 9/6/2024 at 11:14 AM, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

I hope everyone is safe and well especially our dear friend Dani @dani negreanu.

Best wishes for a wonderful day to y'all.

And thank you Greg @Sea Dog, Maryann @Luckynana, Valerie @ValerieJo and Graham @grapau27.

Dave @Tree_skier -- smashing color.

Deb & Andy @Momof3gurlz - enjoy your Hawaii experience.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@jagsfan

Thank you, Mimi, for your thoughtful words and for your prayers. From the moment I've/we heard about the execution in cold blood of the 6 hostages, who, somehow, managed to survive in horrific conditions for more than 10 months, something in me/us has broken.

I wish you a steady improvement in your foot condition, so that you'll be able to enjoy your GD's wedding to the fullest, together with your beloved Dick 😘

And thank you Greg @Sea Dog, Maryann @Luckynana, Valerie @ValerieJo and Graham @grapau27.

Dani, my heart is with you and all of Israel.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@jagsfan

Dani it is good to see you posting have been worried about you and your country. it is so heartbreaking seeing it here I can't imagine what it is like to live it.  We are praying for you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

From the moment I've/we heard about the execution in cold blood of the 6 hostages, who, somehow, managed to survive in horrific conditions for more than 10 months, something in me/us has broken.

May their memory be a blessing. Praying for the safe return of the remaining hostages. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I forgot to post these yesterday. The first weekend of our "off season". Beautiful weather.

20240908_113119.thumb.jpg.f66f675f5414b1de6fb8e7f97631590a.jpg

20240908_113106.thumb.jpg.d3274ec31b4c467acae714532c8e9d67.jpg

20240908_113058.thumb.jpg.22951cc91002a46fea68cc92402031e4.jpg

Nice!  My granddaughter went surfing at the beach near her College the other day.