other 7 night dates are

Sept 23, 2022

oct 21, 3022

nov 11, 2022

nov 28, 2022

dec 23 and Dec 30, 2022

everything else is the 3/4 night cruises from Sept 2022 to Jan 2023

.... Thank you very much! ....

I called and booked a holiday B2B2B (7-3-4), same cabin.

Number I called:

866-562-7625

In addition to the current promotion I had the following promo code, good for $50 off (6+ nights) and $25 off (5 nights or less) on each booking:

Use promo code: ALLABOARD
and enjoy up to $50 OFF your next sailing.*

Receive $50 off on sailings 6 nights or greater, and $25 off on sailings 5 nights or fewer. Offer expires on 04/18/2021.

*Email bonus applies to customers in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Israel only. Email bonus applies for bookings made within seven days after the time of sign-up. Email bonus provides a per stateroom instant savings up to $50 per stateroom to individuals who signed up to receive Royal Caribbean promotional emails. Savings amount varies by length of sailing: $25 savings on sailings 5 nights or less, $50 savings on sailings 6 nights or longer. Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Promo code "ALLABOARD" must be provided at checkout to redeem offer. Only one promo code can be applied to each booking. Prices and offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.RoyalCaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right ot correct any errors, inacurracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Ships registry: Bahamas. If you would like to update your e-mail address, or to unsubscribe, click here. This email was sent by Royal Caribbean International Ltd., 1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL, 33132-2028, USA.

----

Cheers and good luck everyone! 🙂👍

---

Edited by RSS from SF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I booked  Jan 17, 2022 the only 7 nighter for January.

Nothing on the website yet but I called and booked directly with RCI just over an hour ago.

Call back...bookings are open !!

I tried but the agent I spoke with checked with her supervisor and said no way. I'm  trying to book for November 

We called our TA...they were not aware of the Navigator being open for booking out of Los Angeles.

Our TA contacted RCCL...who said "Yes, you can book now."  We were prepared to book a B3B, and had our FCC's ready for deposits........................then they tell us that the 7 night, November 19th sailing, for a JS was $4,300...yikes!  We decided not to book...we'll wait.

Note: We also inquired about whether or not the Navigator will sail from Florida to California with or without passengers......RCCL rep said there's no information on that yet.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

All dates are now open.  Didn’t see any other 7 night cruises between April and September 3022...they are all 3/4 day cruises 

WOW, Navigator will be 1,020 years old in 3022!

Edited by WeMissSeaView
Left word off.
  • Haha 3

Great prices for 3/18 and 3/25 sailings. Are they even real or price mistake?

Update: I’ve  booked but looking at my reservation it states Voyage Canceled: We’re sorry, but your voyage has been canceled. Keep an eye out for an email with details, and contact us or your travel agent if you have questions.

Edited by easyqueasy
Update

11 minutes ago, easyqueasy said:

Update: I’ve  booked but looking at my reservation it states Voyage Canceled: We’re sorry, but your voyage has been canceled. Keep an eye out for an email with details, and contact us or your travel agent if you have questions.

I booked two and went into my account to look at them and they say the same thing.  RCCL IT strikes again.

5 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Looking at 3 and 4 night in Jan for 2B balcony and refundable deposit adds $640 to each reservation. For the 3 night that's more than the price of the reservation. I don't want to book refundable deposits but that amount is ridiculous IMHO.  

Odyssey has studio balconies.  Refundable was $1,800 more.  I booked NRD (pre-pandemic).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Looking at 3 and 4 night in Jan for 2B balcony and refundable deposit adds $640 to each reservation. For the 3 night that's more than the price of the reservation. I don't want to book refundable deposits but that amount is ridiculous IMHO.  

There is a Kicker NRD that knocks $400 off the price right now. I ran into this just recently on another booked cruise too. It is like a Flash Sale. There is no balcony discount, but the price with NRD is reduced. The price difference on refundable is so ridiculous, (and with prices rising) that we have given up. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, easyqueasy said:

10 hours ago, taznremmy said:

I booked two and went into my account to look at them and they say the same thing.  RCCL IT strikes again.

I am another who saw those (low) prices on 3/18 and 3/25 last night. And refundable deposit. However, I decided to wait until morning until I could call my TA and then this morning the prices look very different. However, it looks like I didn't miss out on a deal since Royal canceled your bookings. 

It has been awhile since I sailed Royal, but am I correct that no perks are included with the sailing? That's actually why I thought the low fare was valid -- since there were no perks included. We are also booked on Discovery Princess same month and the price was less than these Royal cruises, but with full perks. 

We will have to pass for now. 

Edited by Blue_Flame

39 minutes ago, Blue_Flame said:

It has been awhile since I sailed Royal, but am I correct that no perks are included with the sailing? That's actually why I thought the low fare was valid -- since there were no perks included. We are also booked on Discovery Princess same month and the price was less than these Royal cruises, but with full perks. 

What perks are you referring to?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

What perks are you referring to?

Included in the Princess pricing are premier beverage package, unlimited WiFi, and gratuities. 

When I priced out Navigator this morning, I couldn't find that similar perks were included, though the price ended up being very close to Princess. Maybe I missed something? In fact, the Navigator deposit was NRD and Princess is refundable. 

I realize they are very different experiences. But as we are not interested in Flowriders or water slides, it was easy for us to decide which way to go. If we were taking our grandchildren, we would probably make a different decision. 

13 minutes ago, Blue_Flame said:

Included in the Princess pricing are premier beverage package, unlimited WiFi, and gratuities. 

When I priced out Navigator this morning, I couldn't find that similar perks were included, though the price ended up being very close to Princess. Maybe I missed something? In fact, the Navigator deposit was NRD and Princess is refundable. 

I realize they are very different experiences. But as we are not interested in Flowriders or water slides, it was easy for us to decide which way to go. If we were taking our grandchildren, we would probably make a different decision. 

Ah.  Yeah Royal never bundles drink packages or wifi into the price.

16 minutes ago, Blue_Flame said:

RC has never included those in their pricing. Celebrity now is including the CBP, gratuities and WiFi in their pricing. They call in Always Included. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

Pricing is crazy, even on an interior for 7 days...I looked at the Nov 19th, and I’m paying less on a 9, 16, 10, and 8 day on the Ovation next year. Also my price on the NZ 11 day is only $40 more. The Ovation are all in virtual balcony cabins. No way, as a solo, would I pay $2100+ for a 7 nt. to Mexico. Yikes!

When looked last nite minutes after release the 7n March Cruises 4 passengers in 2BD/2BA Aft Grand Suite was only $3200. Looks like prices Gone up/Fixed, lot higher now. Same Cabin 10hrs later $10,666 (w/discounts).

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, Blue_Flame said:

I am another who saw those (low) prices on 3/18 and 3/25 last night. And refundable deposit. However, I decided to wait until morning until I could call my TA and then this morning the prices look very different. However, it looks like I didn't miss out on a deal since Royal canceled your bookings. 

I think the cancellation  verbiage was an error as now it’s booked and I can make cruise planner purchases. 

• Like 1