What is “your” ship, or do you have one?

3 hours ago, kruise runner said:

Our first on Royal was Jewel Seas . Jewel will always be our best perfect Cruise Ship and Cruise

Took the words out of my head .... My favorite place/time on Jewel was the Solarium pool at night.  I had the entire pool to myself and was able to lay back and float and watch the stars above.  🙂

• Like 1

I think we have a couple for different reasons.

Allure is "our ship" in the sense that it's our most traveled ship.  It just seems every spring break, every year when we need to cruise during a certain time Allure is the ship running the route on the week we need to go.   We've been on her quite a bit, just out of pure coincidence. 

Independence will always be my wife and I's ship because we were married on her.  We weren't crazy about her, but she will always be "our ship"

Vision we've only done once but it was just the perfect little cruise for us,   we really enjoyed her and think she'll always have a place in our hearts.

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oasis, don’t know why I prefer it over the other Oasis class but I do.

CATS😉

Oasis is my favorite, shame she's in Miami now

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, it was the Majesty (before they sold it).   So now would have to go with the Enchantment.  We really liked the smaller ships with Schooner Bars with windows (large port holes).  Can't complain about the Harmony though.....

While Allure is my favorite of 15 different ships I've been on I love the Oasis Class. I'm going on the Oasis in September and sure I will like it just as much since its the sister ship of Allure. The Oasis class ships are so different from any other ship I've been on.  Love the neighborhoods, grass, trees, merry go round, boardwalk, water shows. I could go on and on about what I like about that ship.

Edited by lauren0309
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, GJustice said:

Any that sail out of Galveston 😀

HATE flying for a vacation trip.

I actually like leaving from Galveston too! cheaper to fly to Galveston or San Juan than Florida on most occasions

23 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

Norwegian Escape 

YES YES First time I ever did thermal Spa and it was wonderful.  Did the Bliss as well.

But since this is RCI, I will also say Anthem of the Seas. did it twice and got to on over the side with Northstar in April 2016 before folks complained that some did not get on.