On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I paid tax at Starbucks one morning as we approached Puerto Rico. I also seem to recall paying tax on departure day many times. 

But it was indeed all the bars as far as I know

This was happening out in the middle of no where. We were not in, or close, to any port. And it was not happening in the other bars that I was using.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Walking track on 5 was closed on port side at 6 am...but able to access on starboard side...though doors were being crabby.  

Luckily at 9:00 the track was open. 
 Had a great walk with a nice breeze.  I would have been disappointed had I gotten up at 6am only to find the track closed.   
m

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Allure departed Coco Cay. No one made it onto the island. Apparently Odyssey attempted another docking that did not work out.

You guys are scheduled for tomorrow, right?

Yes-we are due there tomorrow. Actually we are due there later tonight to transfer crew to and from vision (I think it is vision).  Keeping our fingers crossed that we can make the stop. 
m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Had the Tiadale Chardonay. It was just awful. Bucky and Pat enjoyed the Beach Kite Cab. 😉

I had to use a voucher for Laura's Beringer.😇

Must have been what the DL on the Freedom (2019) was serving. I'm not a wine snob, but man that stuff was bad! Immediately got a Heineken to was the taste out of my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Yes-we are due there tomorrow. Actually we are due there later tonight to transfer crew to and from vision (I think it is vision).  Keeping our fingers crossed that we can make the stop. 
m

Things are expected to brighten, I guess.  Just received a revised Allure itinerary for Jan. 22 and all ports are scheduled to port, other than revising order of porting.  

21 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Must have been what the DL on the Freedom (2019) was serving. I'm not a wine snob, but man that stuff was bad! Immediately got a Heineken to was the taste out of my mouth. 

My mouth would have gone from bad to worse with a Heine chaser😆

34 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

Yes, I remember now that you are supposed to arrive tonight. I'm following three sailings and sometimes I mix up some of the details. Thanks.