We Sail on Sunday and She Doesn't Know! (I think) A Cruise on Anthem, 3/13 - 3/20

I haven't had the chance of reading the whole thread, so apology for posting this if already covered. If you get the chance, record her reaction when she realises she is going on the cruise. I would say post it on something like TikTok or something similar, but most of all, keep it as a memory.

5 minutes ago, novicetraveller said:

I haven't had the chance of reading the whole thread, so apology for posting this if already covered. If you get the chance, record her reaction when she realises she is going on the cruise. I would say post it on something like TikTok or something similar, but most of all, keep it as a memory.

The recording is a page back.

• Like 2

OMG! Hubby and I have been following this! I burst into tears watching your video! What an amazing surprise!  And your daughter and her friend are so amazing for all their help! Your love for her is absolutely true and incredible!  We both wish you all the most amazing time! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So yesterday afternoon (our time) I said I would be sneakily on my phone at work this morning. I watched the video and I cried, had to run to the bathroom. Everyone was asking what had happened and why was I upset. I explained nothing had happened to me but told them about this. They have all been on their phones reading through the whole thing and there were tears from them as well. 😍

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

This story should be shared with Royal Caribbean.  This is amazing.  I know it probably has happened before but I feel as if I am experiencing it since I have been following it since Broons77 posted about it initially.  Its really wonderful how all of us are coming together to share their joy.  God bless you @Broons77 and have a wonderful time.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1