🍹North to Bermuda, Mariner Live - Oct 16, 2022

John&LaLa

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Nice itinerary. I'm looking forward to this as it has been some time since I've been to Bermuda or on Mariner.

Seemed an obvious choice. We also had an 8 day Southern on Mariner in May, but had to cancel so Laura could help out in Atlanta 

• Like 2

Ok, I have a couple of goals on this cruise. Other than relax and have fun.

1) use a voucher for a pitcher of beer at Playmaker's 

2) get some night photo's  of the ship docked in Bermuda 

3) try 48 different drinks. 8 days, 6 vouchers. Maybe 9 days if I can use vouchers after midnight on last day

Here is the roadmap

20221011_222626.thumb.jpg.25373e32f37b6bfd7df35a84663a068d.jpg

Got tip money at Wells Fargo😁

20221014_180633.thumb.jpg.5cedde49b997a7cefec81eb8f05016a3.jpg

• Like 23
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Let's go to Bermuda. It will be easy they said🤣🤣 More on this later

Actually this is my first time, Laura's second. She did NCL Majesty out of Boston in 2003 or 2004.

Screenshot_20221015-053642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.702a35deb3abbfb0984ea46d2b1d0f02.jpg

Booked this trip eons ago when first announced. It's a fairly unique itinerary out of PC. Three days in Bermuda plus Nassau and Coco Cay. Mariner has been doing it all summer as far as I know. 

This is going to be a productive week 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Let's fire up the wayback machine to 10:15 am. Our departure time from Condo. Me driving our car over, Jerry driving back, then keeping it at their place. Should save $150+

Linda wanted to come along and so did Bell. Go figure. And away we go. But oops, today was the CB Half Marathon, so A1A is backed up all the way to Ron Jon's. 10 minute delay. We survived.

Arrived at T5, lots of signs, hopefully Jerry can make it back next Monday. So I got out of car, unloaded luggage, tipped the porter, said my goodbyes, and headed to terminal.

Luckily I put my hand in pocket and wondered why I had the keys. Oops. Turned around, headed back to car, and Jerry chased me down. Crisis averted. 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 14

Took elevator to avoid ramp up to the check in area. This is definitely not as nice as T1. No linevat all for suites and Pins. That was nice. Did the check in, then boarded.

Did muster as soon as we stepped on ship. Very civilized. Laura wanted a compass, so we stopped at Guest Services, then grabbed an elevator for deck 11. The Jammer beckons.😁

• Like 7