Fantastic Show on Eclipse

Orator

Jane Curry produced an unbelievable show this afternoon on Eclipse featuring on board talent. I've taken lots of cruises and this was by far the best show I'd ever seen at sea!

Cruise Director Eddy Jenkins is in a class by himself. He is everywhere including the MDR meeting passengers.

A really great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hedd Wyn AKA Eddy Jenkins is by far the best CD we have ever had. No gimmicks but has a great sense of humor. He doesn’t try or want to be the show.

I told him that is he just as good as Ed Sullivan but not as bad.

If you get a chance go to 10 things seminars that he does. The last one was 10 things of working on a cruise ship that was very good and he told about his job, background and personal life and demonstrated some of his talents.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I forgot to add to my post about the CD. Don’t miss the Liars Club. Eddy and Capt Leo make a great team for that and Capt Leo besides being one of the best captains is also one of the best liars. 🤔

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Jane Curry produced an unbelievable show this afternoon on Eclipse featuring on board talent. I've taken lots of cruises and this was by far the best show I'd ever seen at sea!

Cruise Director Eddy Jenkins is in a class by himself. He is everywhere including the MDR meeting passengers.

A really great cruise!

Surprised you haven’t seen Jayne Curry on previous cruises - she’s been on the cruise circuit for many years; her shows are always entertaining .

Surprised you haven’t seen Jayne Curry on previous cruises - she’s been on the cruise circuit for many years; her shows are always entertaining .

I've seen her many, many times, but really exceptional this time. Did 4 shows in 4 days as well as many special events.

• 2 weeks later...

A really great cruise!

hello

I can read you were on ECLIPSE during this transatlantic, could you say me if it's true there wasn't lobster during the last evening chic night ?

Thank you

isabelle

A really great cruise!

I've seen her many, many times, but really exceptional this time. Did 4 shows in 4 days as well as many special events.

We had a similar experience this past February on our 28 days on the Eclipse.

We've seen Jane's show many times but it doesn't matter - her energy and quick wit always make for a GREAT show!!!

Eddy is a FABULOUS CD and the two of them really play the positive energy off of each other.

Can't say enough good things about the energy and life the two of them add to a cruise! :D:D:D

hello

I can read you were on ECLIPSE during this transatlantic, could you say me if it's true there wasn't lobster during the last evening chic night ?

Thank you

isabelle

Definitely WAS lobster last chic evening in MDR. Easy to get 2 if you wanted them, as well.

I forgot to add to my post about the CD. Don’t miss the Liars Club. Eddy and Capt Leo make a great team for that and Capt Leo besides being one of the best captains is also one of the best liars. [emoji848]

Happy cruising [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji560]

Def the funniest liars club ever and we’ve seen a few!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's great, and very refreshing, to see something positive about the entertainment on a cruise ship. Oddly enough I think the biggest critics on these boards might be those just like me who have no real entertainment skills at all. I equate it to the guy who was a second string tackle in third grade criticizing an pro football quarterback for a bad pass. Anyway, I am one of those who is appreciative of those who have the skills to entertain us, even if they miss a beat here or there. Thanks for your post!

I agree that Eddie Jenkins is the absolute best CD! He has great chemistry with Jayne. The two of them really made the April TA a very special one. I will be very anxious to see which ship Eddie will be on next.

We also were on the Eclipse Transatlantic and Ireland/iceland cruise that followed. It was a wonderful back to back with outstanding entertainment, delicious food, great service, and terrific ports of call. Eddy Jenkins was a super cruise director. It was a happy ship with a happy crew. :)