You Might Be a Cruiseaholic if....

RedneckBob

Hi y'all Redneck Bob here.

It time for some humor on this hear HAL CC Forum. I guess by my name you can figure that I have my own calling so I will start with a few of my originals:

You might be a Redneck if...

Your first cruise was driving through the parking lot of Daily Queen

You thought the Muster Station was a condiment bar for hot dogs

Your outfit on formal night includes a cap from Bass Pro Shop and your lift vest.

You refer to your inside cabin as a "Double Wide"

OK, now let's get to my topic for this thread.

You Might Be a Cruiseaholic if..

Your favorite sports cheer is one toot, two toots, three toots for Holland, all for the Koningsdam standup and holler

You are missing two HAL commentary tiles to complete tiling your bathroom

You install one of those vacuum toilets in your house and on the first flush you blow up all the pipes in the neighborhood

You join the Port Everglades Sailaways while cruising on a HAL ship half way across the world

You never unpack your luggage when you get home because your next cruise is one year away

You know the entire staff on the ship cause you have sailed in the past with all of them

Let's see if you can add to this topic. Good luck

You sit down at a table at the Seaview Pool just after embarkation, and the first waiter to walk by asks you "Do you still drink Grolsch?". Before you can answer, another waiter walks by and says "Of course he does, and make sure it's cold!". :*

If you don't unpack. Just wash used clothes and put them back to your luggage waiting for the next cruise.

If you spend every weekend even during the winter watching ocean (sometimes from your car), and when you have ships sailing from your home port you often watch sail aways.

When you arrange telecommuting so you can work from the ship and increase your cruising time. And every person in your office know approximately your cruising schedule. Downside is ... it's sometimes tough to refuse offers to pay for your Wi-Fi so you are reachable, but you stay firm. Work only during your work hours or so.

When you are so familiar with numerous cruise lines, their ships and itineraries that when asked, you can easily match friends and relatives with the perfect cruise line, ship and itinerary.
And coworkers, and all friends and coworkers of family and friends. :)

I'd probably be a cruise agent if pay was adequate.

Love this thread!!!!

Thanks Redneck Bob.

🙄 we have two walk in closets down stairs that we built cabinets inside. Guess what it is for?

All our winter cruise clothes and land trips! The other🤔.....? Your right our summer clothes all ready to go with every bag and items needed!!! No stress for our next cruise!!

Thank you for such a fun thread!!!

Denise:)

Hear's more;

You might be a Redneck if you could not find the Neptune Lounge cause you thought it was underwater or out of this World.

You might be a Cruiseaholic if you sing along to every song at the HAL singers and dancers show.

You might be a Cruiseaholic if every time you board a HAL ship you go to the Ocean Bar and your favorite drink is waiting for you, shaken not stirred

The security officer gives you the BIGGEST grin and waves you onboard bypassing the kiosk as you step aboard !;p

Mac, you get around. Did I just see on Celebrity thread with comments on my Thread, Redneck review of a Caribbean cruise on the Reflection, 04/02-04/13/18,