Royal Up Offers & Winners

molly361

Royal Up Offer received  

1,155 members have voted

1. 1. For those with cruises from now thru March 2019 did you receive a Royal Up offer email?

• Yes I received one
    • Yes I received more than one
    • No I have not received any

18 minutes ago, savannahre said:

Navigator of the Seas 5 day cruise departing December 30
$200 total for two from smallest inside stateroom to midship ocean view balcony

Notice received four days before departure. 

Did you get 9220 by chance? We were upgraded to a junior suite from that room.

Just reduced my bids on Rhapsody after seeing some of the bids that were accepted here.... Also, it is worthwhile to keep checking current rates. Upgraded my in-laws cabin from inside to outside for $25 a person due to lower rates since we first booked. Would of paid more with the amount I originally bid and if it was accepted. Only play the bidding game if the current prices are much higher at any given moment.

Edited by coaster
  • Like 1

Received one today for Majesty 1-28-19, 5  days.  $1100 pp to go to Owners Suite, $650 pp to go to GS, and $400 pp to go to JS.  We are in outside room near Centrum.  I don't think I will pay  $400 pp to go to a JS for 5 days.  Is the amount shown the minimum bid they will accept?  I would pay $200 total to go to the JS.

1 minute ago, negc said:

Received one today for Majesty 1-28-19, 5  days.  $1100 pp to go to Owners Suite, $650 pp to go to GS, and $400 pp to go to JS.  We are in outside room near Centrum.  I don't think I will pay  $400 pp to go to a JS for 5 days.  Is the amount shown the minimum bid they will accept?  I would pay $200 total to go to the JS.

Yes, those are minimums.

On 12/26/2018 at 9:29 AM, fridaythe13th said:

I'm on Oasis 2/24/19 and haven't received an email, although it's just one cabin.  Can we call RC and ask for the email?  Seriously, I want to bid!!

Try toggling (log in and out between) the Royal Caribbean e-mail selection under the Offers&Communications in your RCI account Preferences.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Try toggling (log in and out between) the Royal Caribbean e-mail selection under the Offers&Communications in your RCI account Preferences.

Great, thanks!

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Sailing on Oasis on Jan 13th. We received two emails about the RoyalUp offer. I called our TA to ask about it... he said they don't really have anything to do with it, so I could go online and do the bids myself if I wanted to, despite the email saying to contact my TA. But he also said he checked cabin/suite availability and it looked like all suites were sold out. We are currently in a CP balcony but I went ahead and bid on a GS and a crown loft suite today. I basically just bid just slightly above the minimums of each. If we get one, great... if not... no big deal. My wife and I have never been in a suite, so it would be an awesome surprise if we get one. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but not getting my hopes up. 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:15 PM, torpeedo said:

Received two.  One for our Sunday Dec 2 Oasis and one for Rhapsody Feb 16.  Bid on both and none accepted.  The cabins categories that were presented for bid, are basically non existent.   I have very low expectations.  We are also in suites for both of these cruises if that makes a difference in the offer for bid process.

How do you know the 2/16 was not accepted? I thought it could up to sail date.

13 minutes ago, kcwiak said:

How do you know the 2/16 was not accepted? I thought it could up to sail date.

There were no cabins left in the category for the 16th!  But you never know if there's a cancellation at the last minute..The Dec 2 cruise came and went andI never heard a thing back, no yes and no no.  Have not heard back on the 16th cruise either..