Room steward gift ideas

Price31

The only thing that won't end up in the garbage is CASH!

Just wanted to add, that although your intentions are good, I'd personally throw out a bottle of sauce because I don't need or use sauces.  This is why I don't get involved with roll call gift exchanges.  It's highly unlikely anyone would me anything that I wouldn't consider clutter.

Edited by April42749

2 hours ago, Price31 said:

What are a few good ideas for gifts for your room steward? I wanted to bring some local sauces but we can't. Any ideas?

Cash Only Please. 

Crew quarters are very small with little space for personal items, let alone souvenirs. Most would throw out that bottle of BBQ sauce rather than Taking up space in their cabin. 

10 hours ago, Price31 said:

What are a few good ideas for gifts for your room steward? I wanted to bring some local sauces but we can't. Any ideas?

Go to Youtube and find some videos of crew cabins. When you see the size you will realize that CASH is the only thing that they need, or have space to keep.

Obviously everyone has different opinions. I always bring my cabin steward chocolate, energy bars & nuts(peanuts seem to be a favorite). I have been thanked profusely, as well as been given champagne, bottles of water, trinkets from their home countries, etc, so I'm assuming they have been happy. Their cabins are small so I keep selections to consumables.

1 hour ago, victory2020 said:

Obviously everyone has different opinions. I always bring my cabin steward chocolate, energy bars & nuts(peanuts seem to be a favorite). I have been thanked profusely, as well as been given champagne, bottles of water, trinkets from their home countries, etc, so I'm assuming they have been happy. Their cabins are small so I keep selections to consumables.

Trust me your cabin steward is just being polite when you give him these gifts. Cash is king and is the thing that is most apppreciated by a crew member for a job well done.