Cannot stay logged in.

19 minutes ago, mafig said:

Why isn't there a Remember Me box?????

Because CC's cookies are now set up to automatically remember you.  Unfortunately, it's clear that something is amiss, as they aren't doing that.  It's been an intermittent problem for some time, but it's been far worse in the past few days.  It's quite frustrating.

BTW, the more appropriate forum for discussing this issue relating to using the boards is over in the "Need Help?" forum, where this problem is being discussed:

16 hours ago, AlanF65 said:

Make sure roboform is filling all fields (uncheck fill empty fields), once done if you have multiple logins like me pick the one that works then click on the 3 dots, and set as default. If you are using tapatalk make sure it isn't inputting your email address. Oncve I did this back in december it has always worked on my phone and computers.

image.png.b208be35753fc3130a624b41bd6d2c3e.png

A-

I really, really (really) do know how to use Roboform. I've had it for donkey's years. I'm on a desktop computer, not mobile. The login process just sometimes won't take my password.

15 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

This may help the person with the password rejection. But, there is still the larger issue for the masses, which is this new constant need to re-login far more often than was the case a week or so ago. When the "mobile friendly" version works correctly, the rise seldom a need to re-login.

I agree that the constant need to log in is worse than my password rejection whine. I can't see why they can't get this fixed. It's just not rocket science to write a good, secure cookie setup. Just not that hard.

• Like 1

Recently I am being timed out on the CC site after not being on it for an hour or two and I have to login in again.  This has not happened to me before, I have always remained logged in unless I log out.  Is it me, or has anyone else experiences this?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

Recently I am being timed out on the CC site after not being on it for an hour or two and I have to login in again.  This has not happened to me before, I have always remained logged in unless I log out.  Is it me, or has anyone else experiences this?

The cookies here on the "new" site that are supposed to be remembering to keep everyone logged in aren't working.  It's been really bad for the last 3 days.

Several threads on various forums, as well as a couple on the "Need Help?" forum currently running about this issue.

I’m seeing the same issue here. I will go to the next page of topics and when they show up, I’ve lost my circles and stars, so I can’t tell what topics have new entries. That’s usually an indication that I’ve been logged out. If I log back in again, the circles and stars reappear. 

On 2/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, hpeabody said:

This is day 3

where I am required now to log-In each time I am in a new browser session. 

I use Firefox.  ====> Me too. version 64

Anyone else experiencing this?  ===> Yes.

This is a new issue among many with Cruise Critic. ===> Yes.

Same here! Indeed, last 2-3 days.

Before that, a login would last for YEARS

unless I ran Spy-Bot system cleaner..

Something's up.

I haven't been running any general cleaners or Registry cleaners recently

On 2/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, Sauer-kraut said:

Why is there no longer a "remember me" box to check on the log in page? 

I'm tired of logging in every time I enter this website. 

A great way to lose members!

That's what I thought too!!

Where the heck did the Remember Me box go to?

Everyone used to keep that ticked!

1 hour ago, Aplmac said:

Where the heck did the Remember Me box go to?

There's been no such box since the "upgrade" in October.  The cookies are supposed to keep us logged in.  But they aren't always doing so.  Until the past few days, the problem has been intermittent.  But in the past few days, it's been a huge problem.   I've had to log on just about every time this weekend, on all my devices.