Summit Revolution

Jim_Iain

Thanks so much for the FV pictures.  I'm very happy with the FV.  We are 3 ladies who originally were in a SS for our June 10-night cruise but moved to a FV once one became available.  I think we made an excellent decision to move to the FV.  Three of us in a SS would be too tight but the FV is very spacious and beautiful.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, jchipgcs said:

Posted by a crew member.  A suite of some sort but I'm not sure which.  Maybe Royal or Penthouse

The photos look to me like they could be from different suites.  Definitely the first one and a few of the others look like Penthouse, but a few look to me like a different cabin.

55545302_2258697691064810_3454445924204412928_n.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, MichLeBlanc said:

Thanks for sharing Jim_lain....I am also following her voyage since we will be sailing on the Summit on April 6.  I thought she was already in dry dock today but guess not.  As always, love reading the posts on here and find out what's going on!!

We too are sailing the Summit April 6th. With wife & 2 of our grown children. First time in a Family Veranda (aft).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CLT_Deac said:

We are on the Summit in Sky Suite 6116 on 4/13.  A travel agent (Legacy Travel) posted a video of Summit sky suite 6115 yesterday on Facebook.  The suite itself was gorgeous, however I was very disappointed to see the outdoor furniture.  I wish I could grab a picture . . . it was two small dining chairs with straight backs (no arm rests) and a small table.  It did not look comfortable at all.  Certainly not like the lounge chairs I've seen in these photos with arm rests and the attached pillow.  And I would say worse than the outdoor chairs we had in 6117 on the Summit last year.  I'm worried because we are in the same location on the opposite side of the ship as the cabin in the video.  And we really enjoy doing some reading or relaxing on the veranda.  Any thoughts or suggestions from the group?

Mentioning Travel Agent's is a violation of Cruise Critic's T&C's. 

A post on FB today doesn't seem to match your description.    I will post in a separate post.  Possibly the cabin did not get their new chair yet.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Thanks Jim_Lain!  The video of 6115 shows the same set-up as in the photos above on the right with the table and chairs but there are no loungers on the left.  There is some kind of weird box on the deck of the veranda to the left and I'm wondering if that means there wasn't room for the loungers.  If that's the case, I'm worried about having the same issue on the opposite side of the ship.  If so, I guess we could always ask to replace the table & chairs with loungers.

Summit Penthouse pictures.  I know some were concerned about potential loss of closet/storage space, but I think there's still plenty of storage in the PH.  Some of the furniture, in my opinion, is a "hit" .... some a "miss".

PH 25.jpg

PH 24.jpg

PH 23.jpg

PH 22.jpg

PH 21.jpg

PH 20.jpg

PH 19.jpg

PH 18.jpg

PH 17.jpg

PH 16.jpg

PH 15.jpg

PH 14.jpg

PH 13.jpg

PH 12.jpg

PH 11.jpg

PH 10.jpg

PH 9.jpg

PH 8.jpg

PH 7.jpg

PH 6.jpg

PH 5.jpg

PH 4.jpg

PH 3.jpg

PH 2.jpg

PH 1.jpg

Edited by jcpc
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oh how i would love to stay in this PS- looks absolutly stunning. Yes- there are some minor things which could have more comfortable- this recliner with the low back- looks not very comfy- where the heck should one put ones head...! But other than that... I suppose I would never leave my suite during the duration of the voyage!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MizDemeanor said:

I'm going with really lacks the WOW factor. Not for us. 

Thanks Jim for getting these posted over here.  

I agree..From the photos, Sky Suite  looks like a men's frat dorm...Would appreciate more of a Yin/Yang blance!

Penthouse looks  much nicer!  The cube seating  looks odd.  

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

Regarding the Penthouse photos...

Have fun using that sink and microwave in the butlers pantry. conflict issues. A counter-depth fridge would have helped.

I had to laugh at the seating disparity at the balcony dining table. 3 dine in comfort while 3 are relegated to milk crates.

There must have been a sale on fake cactus plants. I counted 19 in this suite alone.

The bathroom is beautiful.

• Like 2

Going on the Summit in June.  Sailing in an inside cabin.  Most people on this board seem to be in some sort of Suite.  Most passengers are in balcony, ocean view or inside cabin.  How about photos for the majority of cruise passengers?  This is our 20th cruise on Celebrity and 40th Cruise overall - 90% of the time in an inside cabin. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hurwitz5 said:

Going on the Summit in June.  Sailing in an inside cabin.  Most people on this board seem to be in some sort of Suite.  Most passengers are in balcony, ocean view or inside cabin.  How about photos for the majority of cruise passengers?  This is our 20th cruise on Celebrity and 40th Cruise overall - 90% of the time in an inside cabin. 

Also in an inside cabin in June on the Summit.

1 minute ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Also in an inside cabin in June on the Summit.

4 minutes ago, hurwitz5 said:

Inside in August on the summit! 🙂