Dog living on Anthem and peeing everywhere ...

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Absolutely,  but refer to post #450

I did. Then I went back and re-read all of the posts by the OP. It was actually Royal that suggested the daughter stepped in it & the OP conceded that while it might be possible, he still wondered how pee would have gotten on the girls leg.

I also followed the OP's posts to their roll call where there is a witness that saw the dog pee ON the girl.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Billy Bob said:

Imagine the repercussions to the cruise line if someones fake emotional support dog bites some kid.

Don't understand why their insurance carrier lets this happen.

Its happened several times on planes. Change is slow

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I did. Then I went back and re-read all of the posts by the OP. It was actually Royal that suggested the daughter stepped in it & the OP conceded that while it might be possible, he still wondered how pee would have gotten on the girls leg.

I also followed the OP's posts to their roll call where there is a witness that saw the dog pee ON the girl.

You give an inch, they take a mile. 

But seriously,  the OP really didnt know. Maybe the child was barefoot. I see that a lot. 

Just to recap,  I dont condone the behavior of the pet owner. Just bringing up other theories.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bloodgem said:

Pauline will get here chance the Anthem is back in Southampton in 2020. We have 2 cruises already booked, as we need an accessible cabin . 

Thanks we will check this out.

Pauline's just said can we get on it.

I hope you have 2 fantastic cruises.

We are on a TA on P&O Azura in March 2020 sailing back to Southampton but nothing booked after that to date.

Graham.

2 minutes ago, Captain Billy Bob said:

Imagine the repercussions to the cruise line if someones fake emotional support dog bites some kid.

Don't understand why their insurance carrier lets this happen.

True service dogs are protected under the ADA. The problem is this owner claims Tommy is a service dog. ESAs are no longer permitted on RCCL as of some date. Trouble is there isn't government issued paperwork for the true service dogs & horses. We could add another few pages debating whether there should be or not, the ins and outs of what should be on it, etc.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Pretty sure that is out of the service animal policy. I'm still waiting on seeing a miniature horse.

A horse is a horse...of course of course.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

This dog and his owner will be off the ship the day the dog pisses on a a Jimmy Choo. Or the owner of the Jimmy steps in the piss. And why didn't the OP ask for laundry services? Heaven knows I'd want my shoes cleaned after that.

2 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

This dog and his owner will be off the ship the day the dog pisses on a a Jimmy Choo. Or the owner of the Jimmy steps in the piss. And why didn't the OP ask for laundry services? Heaven knows I'd want my shoes cleaned after that.

I would call security and work through them rather than Guest Services.  Security would have more clout in this type of health and safety issue.  I would be taking pictures on my phone.

1 hour ago, JennyB1977 said:

True service dogs are protected under the ADA. The problem is this owner claims Tommy is a service dog. ESAs are no longer permitted on RCCL as of some date. Trouble is there isn't government issued paperwork for the true service dogs & horses. We could add another few pages debating whether there should be or not, the ins and outs of what should be on it, etc.

ESA's can still be on the ship.  They have been grandfathered in, if the cruise was booked before July 2018.  So we may have about another year of seeing them on the ships.

43 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:
47 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

I would call security and work through them rather than Guest Services.  Security would have more clout in this type of health and safety issue.  I would be taking pictures on my phone.

I've heard the dogs owner is of Pinnacle status and spends a lot of time cruising.  He spends $$$ so I doubt Royal will boot him.