⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

President Trump also stated that after the deadline, every effort will be made to bring American Citizens home.

They may have to undergo further testing.  But so many unanswered questions on how this will be handled.

Stay safe.

• Like 2

Trump missed a few details, which have since been announced. No foreign nationals can fly to America for 30 days. All US citizens can fly direct, with stipulations. I’ll try to find the information and post here. 

Edit: can’t find anything official but it should be posted by the Government sooner than later. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Trump missed a few details, which have since been announced. No foreign nationals can fly to America for 30 days. All US citizens can fly direct, with stipulations. I’ll try to find the information and post here. 

Edit: can’t find anything official but it should be posted by the Government sooner than later. 

IMG_20200311_230000.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Edit: can’t find anything official but it should be posted by the Government sooner tha

Travel Ban Update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Thinking about cancelling Girona and just staying in hotel for two days. We're at the Continental, so plenty to see on the Rambla.

Maybe a trip to the Sagradia Familia is still a go

John have you seen the news?

I hope you and other US citizens on Allure can get back to the US after your presidents travel ban from Europe from Friday.

• Like 3