P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, AnnieC said:

This afternoon I've been on Lands End, Dune, and Joules. Bought a pair of shoes that I already have in a different colour on Dune (£22, paid £75 a year or so ago - result!)

Well done on your restraint. I'm heading in the direction of Radley next.

Wow, that’s a bargain. I’ve got a beautiful pair of Dune shoes but I’ve scuffed the heels, I was hoping they’d have something similar but sadly not. 
I do love a good Joules coat, got a bargain on eBay earlier this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

We stayed at the Ritz for our wedding anniversary a few years ago and were having afternoon tea on our anniversary day.

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this on here before, I’ve never been to The Ritz but can recommend afternoon tea at The Wolseley next door to it. It has a lovely busy cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our most recent visit was in January last year for my birthday treat.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this on here before, I’ve never been to The Ritz but can recommend afternoon tea at The Wolseley next door to it. It has a lovely busy cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our most recent visit was in January last year for my birthday treat.

Sounds lovely. We are not often in London but if we are I might give it a try.

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Can we stop all these 'nice' shopping stories and get back to a good old slanging match... 😊

Andy 

Sorry Andy. We need to give Michelle some ideas.

Edited by Eglesbrech
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Eglesbrech said:

Sounds lovely. We are not often in London but if we are I might give it a try.

Sorry Andy. We need to give Michelle some ideas.

She doesn't need any encouragement... 

She got Joules Wellies and brolly for Christmas and is now addicted... 

Andy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

I can highly recommend Sunday lunch at the Ritz.  We did it a few times when we lived in the SE.  It was great value, the dining room is stunning and it is a longer affair than the afternoon tea.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Completely off any topic.....

Just read that the Co-op have themselves  have sold over 25,000 Easter Eggs since Christmas. 

It's all going crackers.😃

Pancake day is 6 weeks away and I noticed they have already got flour and eggs on the shelf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

I can highly recommend Sunday lunch at the Ritz.  We did it a few times when we lived in the SE.  It was great value, the dining room is stunning and it is a longer affair than the afternoon tea.

It’s on my wish list 😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amelia Noylam said:

They can't moan at the the family, can't moan in the pub, coffee shops or even the bus stop etc, their partners are probably shielding away from them ill or not. So that only leaves Cruise Critics and it's got Critics in the title.

We've all had a good whinge on here over the recent months, and felt better for it, however there is a wide gulf between a moan and what's happening on here at the moment. Yes, Cruise Critic is the title of this forum, not Cruise Confrontation.

Take care

Avril

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Pancake day is 6 weeks away and I noticed they have already got flour and eggs on the shelf.

Chinese New Year is Feb 12th.  We've got a left over duck in the freezer, so just need a selection of appropriate starters nearer the time 🦆🏮

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

We've all had a good whinge on here over the recent months, and felt better for it, however there is a wide gulf between a moan and what's happening on here at the moment. Yes, Cruise Critic is the title of this forum, not Cruise Confrontation.

Take care

Avril

I agree Avril .

I just wish they would stop blaming all politicians and start blaming the Cruise Critic

fortune tellers. They knew, and they did nothing.:classic_unsure:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, indiana123 said:

My move will be soon.. I have stacks of flower pots and some large 5 ft planters.  I expect I will have to leave them behind.  They are all coming long well. I hope whoever moves here later on looks after them, they are quite a feature at the front of the bungalow together with the acer.

(ps thanks Avril.. and I see all the usual 'suspects' joined you in wanting a fun time) This place has been a godsend  xx

Best wishes for your home move.

Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

She doesn't need any encouragement... 

She got Joules Wellies and brolly for Christmas and is now addicted... 

Andy 

I used to buy the Joules polo shirts because they had big logos on them  but now they only have a tiny rabbit logo so I stopped buying them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsgoggins said:

We had dinner in there a couple of nights and it is very nice.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care

Avril

Our TV star host has been very lenient.

A lot of posts would have been deleted and a few members would have had reminders or time outs on Royal Caribbean forums.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care

Avril

Screenshot_20210105_210924_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care

Avril

I totally agree 

Take Care

Amelia