Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening.

We have just got home from a 14 night B2B Canary Islands cruise  which was absolutely fantastic.

Graham.

IMG_20221201_115007.jpg

IMG_20221130_185424.jpg

IMG_20221129_143825.jpg

IMG_20221127_134557.jpg

IMG_20221125_113232.jpg

IMG_20221127_131610.jpg

IMG_20221125_105741.jpg

IMG_20221121_141003.jpg

IMG_20221120_140704.jpg

Lovely!     Welcome Home.    Happy to hear you had a wonderful cruise.   Photos of your food looked amazing.    Thank you for sharing🥰

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

While on those snacks! They are usually OK but on a recent sailing in concierge class, I was puzzled initially figuring out if it was chocolate covered cockroach or is it something made from plastic. So I requested our room attendant (who brought them in every afternoon) that we are opting out of this "perk" and to bring it in on the days she sees shrimp cocktail or cheese and crackers. For the entire sailing after that we got plate full of shrimp cocktail (not just 3 or 4 pieces, but a plate full) and cheese with crackers.

When we did concierge on Celebrity we asked for cheese and crackers instead of the standard fare.  Some days was good, some not so much.  Decided was better to just go to buffet and get what we wanted.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Location and food look great!     Do you have a neighbor that watches your kitties?

Actually one of our neighbosr recommended a young lady that goes to his church as a house/pet sitter.

So we have used her the last few times we have gone on vacation. She is with the cats 24/7 except when she is at work during the day.

She has been very good with the cats, She sends us pictures too everyday.

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm here and all is well.  Thanks for the concern.  I've decided that I'm spending too much time online...not just here but on YouTube and other forms of social media.  I want to significantly reduce my online time and focus on other things.  I'm not quitting cold turkey and will stop here periodically, but not nearly as often.  We'll see how long that lasts. 😜

Oh, and Go Bills!

Glad to see you here and that you are rooting for the only pro football team from NY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

We flew from Newcastle to Tenerife.

We sailed from Tenerife to Madeira twice,Lanzarote,Gran Canaria,la Palma and Fuerteventura.

We had 3 nights in Tenerife.

Temperature was 72-82°F all the time we were away.

First night we ate in the buffet and the next 13 nights we ate in the Speciality restaurants Epicurean,Sindhu and Glass house.

The food was awesome.

Sounds like a fabulous cruise.  Love all the photos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Actually one of our neighbosr recommended a young lady that goes to his church as a house/pet sitter.

So we have used her the last few times we have gone on vacation. She is with the cats 24/7 except when she is at work during the day.

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Sounds like a great fit and the cats look so cute. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

That's great!  It is so nice when find someone like that and you can relax and enjoy yourself without worrying about the babies back at home.   Have an awesome trip🥰

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Do you recall a few years ago on the other thread that you,Dani and I post on and the woman who was a regular for many years who had not posted for quite some time.We were all concerned about her and the end result was not good.

I hope that H and Bob are okay and begin posting again . The other guy that I posted about never posted on this thread but as much as I post on this thread I post much more in the Floataway Lounge and probably more to him than anyone else.I am very worried about him.

Yes, Rachel.  The only reason we found out about her was that a poster took it upon herself to do some deep detective work.  This goes to show that no matter how many people you email or call, the majority of posters are out of our reach.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, helen haywood said:

So she is staying at your house?

Yes, sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms.

Just noticed the one picture of Lucy rolled up on the top of the couch was photo bombed by the other 2 cats (Jessie and Cody)......Those silly cats having fun at our house without us.

• Haha 7

17 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

That's seems really bizarre. I wonder if you spoke to F&B Mgr or someone high up could explain what's going on. Sounds like something's not right whether it's supply chain, crew experience or something else.

We were really looking forward to Le Petit Chef our dinner was canceled since they didn't have enough reservations we are now scheduled tonight, we did have a very nice dinner at Luminae I had the lobster wife sea scallops . had a very minor issue with suite and we were told we were going to get several hundred in future OBC ? Not sure if I mentioned it but they did show the Buffalo Bills game Thursday so we were very happy about that. Will post a few pictures when I get home . 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, George C said:

We were really looking forward to Le Petit Chef our dinner was canceled since they didn't have enough reservations we are now scheduled tonight,

Have you ever done Le Petit Chef before?   We enjoyed it the one time we did it.  It was a very interesting presentation, but it was probably a one and done for us.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Woot Woot!   Suitcases are out of closet.  Doing laundry now.   My Boss told me last night he called Royal and we should have a gift when we board.   I'm excited to find out what he sent us.

Have a great cruise.  That was nice of your boss to arrange a gift for you.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Woot Woot!   Suitcases are out of closet.  Doing laundry now.   My Boss told me last night he called Royal and we should have a gift when we board.   I'm excited to find out what he sent us.

Yes!!!!!!

Enjoy and be safe

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

How exciting.  How lovely of your boss.  Hope you have a lovely cruise.

• Thanks 1

My work colleague and I share a love of cruising but can’t take holidays at the same time.  We often take cruises close to each other though.  One time we did back to back on the Voyager, so she arranged for the room steward to leave a gift in our a cabin before they disembarked.  Arrived in my cabin to find a gift wrapped “Cruising Queen” Royal mug.  Small gift but much appreciated and still used.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Yes, Rachel.  The only reason we found out about her was that a poster took it upon herself to do some deep detective work.  This goes to show that no matter how many people you email or call, the majority of posters are out of our reach.

Bonnie, I am not directing this at you or Lenny or anybody specific🥰, so please please please don't take it wrongly, and am very happy that people look out for each other, and since there was a question for "what does one think" (by Dani? or someobody else here?....) I am not understanding where to draw the line between "genuine concern" and "stalking". I do notice when a regular does not post for some time, and I think maybe they want to stay that way for a bit, for some personal reason of thier own and I say a prayer for them hoping for the best.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1