Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

@firefly333

@aussielozzie18

@dani negreanu

@Jimbo

@Momof3gurlz

@oceanboy

Glad you are posting from your sailing on the Harmony.

The new ship looks great.

Stay safe.

@h20skibum

@grapau27

@Ozark_Kid

@brillohead

@BonTexasNY

@Sunshine3601

@HBE4

@treeskier802

Catch you later.

Mama Lions

Thanks.  It is a beautiful ship... Except it is Odyssey. 😉😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks.  It is a beautiful ship... Except it is Odyssey. 😉😄

OB - have you seen the lady pushing a lavender stroller?  I just noticed it was a dog not a child!  Odyssey has a much different layout than Oasis class.  Finally today I feel like I know where things are.  We thought the English dinner was very good, but last night’s Mexican didn’t rate high.

I’m proud of myself for doing North Star.  I have a moderate fear of heights, but it didn’t bother me.

The crew are extremely friendly.  I enjoy the captain’s comments when I can understand them.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, ATG said:

OB - have you seen the lady pushing a lavender stroller?  I just noticed it was a dog not a child!  Odyssey has a much different layout than Oasis class.  Finally today I feel like I know where things are.  We thought the English dinner was very good, but last night’s Mexican didn’t rate high.

I’m proud of myself for doing North Star.  I have a moderate fear of heights, but it didn’t bother me.

The crew are extremely friendly.  I enjoy the captain’s comments when I can understand them.

I have not seen the lady but I was positive that I had heard a dog yap. However, I just wrote it off as a product of the espresso martinis that I was drinking. 

I can't comment on MDR food. I have not stepped foot in there. 

The crew is great and I do like the captain's announcements. 

There does seem to be a lot of school age kids in this sailing. One night a mom was parked at the Schooner Bar with two of her rug rats who were taking up bar stools while coloring... and one had her stuffed animal on the bar too. 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

No the drink board!!! There is a present for you from me. Hurry look!

Oh, no Greg I can’t believe I missed it!! I saw people looking at poster boards with names on them but the first couple of pages were dated 1/23 and 1/24.  I feel terrible I didn’t get your drink but what a cool and very thoughtful thing for you to do!  I most definitely owe you one in Miami!  

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I was hoping to surprise her. Hope she doesn’t miss it.

See my other post. Such a dummy, I did miss it 😢.  
Even though I didn’t get “your” Painkiller, I did have two.  As proof, here’s a pirate picture of me on the catamaran ride back. E4E96B6B-405E-4571-9656-6F1A0070FFED.thumb.jpeg.a7ea1339fa81179b7b0f18f69cf8f8b7.jpeg

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Good morning.  Views from our current holiday rental.  The house is lovely - but it’s the deck that is the biggest asset for me:C0177F89-2DCF-4B15-9808-9B709758D501.thumb.jpeg.8199ee5470eb87c85bfa5e77aef48f09.jpeg

790E651C-51D2-4D96-9AFD-CCBA5BDAFE22.thumb.jpeg.a3fac3b717dc84f5f2edc81bb10dd299.jpeg

E3DEBAAF-FEBE-4B04-B741-E66E46A554B2.thumb.jpeg.6d832904c623d80ca4ff9429013ee67d.jpeg

That’s gorgeous! I think I could spend all day on that deck just looking over the water!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

See my other post. Such a dummy, I did miss it 😢.  
Even though I didn’t get “your” Painkiller, I did have two.  As proof, here’s a pirate picture of me on the catamaran ride back. E4E96B6B-405E-4571-9656-6F1A0070FFED.thumb.jpeg.a7ea1339fa81179b7b0f18f69cf8f8b7.jpeg

Sent you another email. Sorry you missed it. I should have been more specific. Oh well have fun!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Oh, Graham, I'm so sorry for Sarah that the injections didn't help too much.

Is she still in great pain? What are the other options, beside a risky operation?

Best wishes to her, xx

Thank you Dani.

The surgeon did tell her it could get better on its own in time.

She has been to a top class chiropractor several times in the past and has another appointment in just over a week.

The surgeon was happy for her to see the chiropractor.

• Like 12

I must be one of those people. For some reason, I got a notice on my phone, to go to my muster station in the next 30 minutes and complete my safety briefing. 

Don’t think I will make it. 

Never even had one booked for this date 

I just saw that some others got it too. 🤣

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, StanleyandGus said:

That’s gorgeous! I think I could spend all day on that deck just looking over the water!

It’s very very nice and rather than spend all afternoon at the beach as DH does, I spend the afternoon on the deck, making the most of it.

Our daily  routine - bushwalk then mid morning beach & swim, lunch on the deck, then I stay on deck whilst DH heads to the beach again, then we head out to dinner along the coast.  Very relaxing vacation.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have not seen the lady but I was positive that I had heard a dog yap. However, I just wrote it off as a product of the espresso martinis that I was drinking. 

I can't comment on MDR food. I have not stepped foot in there. 

The crew is great and I do like the captain's announcements. 

There does seem to be a lot of school age kids in this sailing. One night a mom was parked at the Schooner Bar with two of her rug rats who were taking up bar stools while coloring... and one had her stuffed animal on the bar too. 🙄🙄🙄

Rccl is a little to family friendly, bars and barstools should be for adults, I have seen that more than a few times . Very happy that my next cruise is a music charter and adults only. 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Anyone else just get an alert on their Royal app that they need to complete muster in the next 30 minutes?  Am I supposed to be on a ship right now???  😏

I got the same notice. App is wonky right now.

12 minutes ago, George C said:

Rccl is a little to family friendly, bars and barstools should be for adults, I have seen that more than a few times . Very happy that my next cruise is a music charter and adults only. 

I think it was very inappropriate. Bars are adult venues. Sorry if you have no one to watch your kids. Not my problem. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think it was very inappropriate. Bars are adult venues. Sorry if you have no one to watch your kids. Not my problem. 

We always see lots of kids in the bars but usually at a table with their parents for trivia or nightly entertainment.  I don't think it is appropriate for the kids to be sitting at the bar though.  I know around where I live, kids aren't allowed to sit at the bar.

• Like 6