Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Looks like Thai sweet chili sauce

12 hours ago, island lady said:

Mmmm...my favorite!    Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce.  Made in Thailand.  😋  Pretty common in grocery stores and yes....even Wally World.  😄 

I have a couple bottles. Reminds me of the DL and SL happy hour

• Like 1

6 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

This says it happened at 1:15pm.  Not sure where though.  Saw a still of how close it came to people in water, scary!

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/04/watch-world-war-ii-era-tbm-avenger-ditches-off-cocoa-beach-during-airshow-warbird-parade/?fbclid=IwAR3SlTnSmYInckHNrzJDkcIvXk0gFJ4UBLtH4cOVusZiNaBvX2WIH7h0v_U

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Either tremendous pilot skills, a lot of luck, or both. Guessing more of the latter as he probably didn’t have much choice. 

Definitely south Cocoa Beach, might have been near Patrick.  Sparsely populated area

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I expected to see a much more crowded beach than what was shown on the video.    Good thing surfers weren't in the water.

Definitely Patrick Space Force Base. No where near the air show.

I'm guessing Block House Beach Club

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

57°F and sunny here at midday.

We had a lovely church service this morning and now we are sitting looking out to sea with our coffee and hot chocolate drinks eating our veggie and chicken wraps.

There is a car boot sale in the field next to the car park.

IMG_20210418_114747.jpg

IMG_20210418_120701.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 12

15 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Today is National Mustang Day!  I can proudly say that I drove 2 today.

I’m a bit sad to say that my avatar photo is no longer mine after 9 years.  However, that being said, it is not the end of the world. It’s not a step sideways, but upwards from 500 to 760 HP.  The Storm Trooper is now under powered at 707HP. 😂 

Pics to come in a few weeks. I need to do some cosmetic changes first.  

1D30CDB0-CBD0-4469-87DB-B7206D7091BE.jpeg

I am not a car person but really regret when I bought my Ford Fusion I’m 2010 , I could have got a mustang GT for almost the same price , my fusion currently has 33k miles .

54 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I hope it isn't a life sentence with no parole.

I was wondering that too.  Is there a limit to how many times you are asked to play Monopoly?  Sort of a "go to prison"...versus "go to jail"?  😮 

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Disney ships waiting for air show

20210418_074142.thumb.jpg.0bec783de47f4e1e6fb499562e57039d.jpg

There was only one out there when we stayed at Jetty Park last week.  Missing in action off shore, and not in port either on the 12th and 13th.  Thought maybe it went to help out with the Volcano evacuation in St. Vincent?  No idea.  Forgot to check marine traffic.  

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was wondering that too.  Is there a limit to how many times you are asked to play Monopoly?  Sort of a "go to prison"...versus "go to jail"?  😮 

You mean county jail vs. Alcatraz?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, George C said:

I am not a car person but really regret when I bought my Ford Fusion I’m 2010 , I could have got a mustang GT for almost the same price , my fusion currently has 33k miles .

I kinda hoped Laura would have gone GT on her convertible, but the eco boost 4 is fine

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I kinda hoped Laura would have gone GT on her convertible, but the eco boost 4 is fine

I've had 4 so far, started with my first new car, 68 Mercury Couger GT, basically a Merc version of the Bullitt Mustang.

Second in 1984 when the figured how to run on unleaded gas, another in 88, then in 13 I got the GT convertible , that I have now.

• Like 2