Goodbye Mr Chemmo but the heart will go on….

chemmo

So very sorry for your loss.  I’ll raise a glass to Mr. & Mrs. chemmo “Making it count” when I board Silhouette in a couple weeks.

I’ve always enjoyed and appreciated the live reports and informative, reliable posts.

May you be blessed with fair winds and following seas.

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

Under the name of ‘Chemmo’ my husband and myself have regularly contributed to CC over many years. At first to ask questions and, in more recent years, as we became more experienced to offer information and advice, particularly about the RS and PH experience. We loved doing our live reports.

My beloved husband is now sleeping his last sleep, no more shared cruises but no regrets either… Our cruise toast was always to ‘Making it count’…We did…We enjoyed so many happy times…

Chemmo will continue with me and his son and future daughter in law…The heart will go on…

May his memory be a blessing

- Joel

Count me as one more among many who greatly appreciated his and your posts and the calm, factual, and above all so very helpful nature of them. May you and your family cherish your best memories of him, help each other through these difficult times, then journey onward to future shores and adventures.

8 hours ago, chemmo said:

Under the name of ‘Chemmo’ my husband and myself have regularly contributed to CC over many years. At first to ask questions and, in more recent years, as we became more experienced to offer information and advice, particularly about the RS and PH experience. We loved doing our live reports.

My beloved husband is now sleeping his last sleep, no more shared cruises but no regrets either… Our cruise toast was always to ‘Making it count’…We did…We enjoyed so many happy times…

Chemmo will continue with me and his son and future daughter in law…The heart will go on…

I am so sorry for your loss. As always your positive attitude shines through. Prayers and wishes for strength for you and your family.

9 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

So very sorry for your loss.  I love your attitude.  I saw somewhere, and this is our mantra - Die with memories not dreams...

This was totally our outlook on life. We have known for some months that Mr Chemmo would cruise no more but he and I took great comfort from the fact we had done so much. We have traveled the world, made so many wonderful friends, enjoyed so many amazing moments….Quiet times on the balcony, wonderful meals in Murano….No regrets. 

As those who have followed my live reports over the years will know our son invariably came with us. He is comforted by the fact that cruises also gave him quality time with his Dad. We are so pleased that we did one final cruise with him and his fiancée last year. 

During the time of his illness I have continued to post…Particularly encouraging those who say ‘should we upgrade’ or ‘should we try a drinks package’ or ‘should we try a dining package’ to go for it! We have no regrets…So pleased that we did enjoy our cruises to the full.

• Like 12