Goodbye Mr Chemmo but the heart will go on….

chemmo

Hi 
I think we sailed with you both in 2018 did you go on the Silvermoon in Barbados

in any event I am sorry for your loss and having lost my spouse understand 

the the pain you will be feeling. One thing I remember was a friend telling me not be sad that she has gone but be happy that she was here. God Bless. 

I’m so sorry. You have my heartfelt condolences. My DH and I have appreciated the generous contributions you and Mr. Chemmo have made to this forum through the years. We have a similar toasting tradition. Tonight our toast will be to you and your beloved husband, and the happiness you have shared. 

What sad news.   Chemmo has been a longtime trusted contributor to CC and this board in particular.   I always enjoyed hearing from him and respected is information and opinion.

I will definitely miss him and can only offer my condolence in your incredible loss.  Wish I could reach out and hug you so will send a virtual hug. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chemmo said:

Under the name of ‘Chemmo’ my husband and myself have regularly contributed to CC over many years. At first to ask questions and, in more recent years, as we became more experienced to offer information and advice, particularly about the RS and PH experience. We loved doing our live reports.

My beloved husband is now sleeping his last sleep, no more shared cruises but no regrets either… Our cruise toast was always to ‘Making it count’…We did…We enjoyed so many happy times…

Chemmo will continue with me and his son and future daughter in law…The heart will go on…

Sending love your way❤️❤️