Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores Portugal eta 5-04

image.thumb.png.30fe46405c465d63707ca49912c4f46d.png

image.thumb.png.4f94b28d986c7fd3aa25038cf7b33048.png

Sandi for Rich

• Like 25
  • Thanks 16

27 minutes ago, lvhh said:

Good early Morning everyone!  Thanks for all the info. Good destination today hope there will be lots of pictures

Yes, a VERY early Good Morning to our Daily family. 🙂

• Like 26

Good morning friends!  For Annie @marshhawk who had to get up at 4 am today, I feel ya!  I slept well last night thanks to one Benadryl and hated to get up.  But we are going walking in the neighborhood together around 6:15 to 6:30 so I will get back in and rest before our walk.  The weather this morning is 48F with our high today around 70 with sunny skies.  The only problem is the gusty winds we've had all week.  We will have them again today and have a Red Flag warning - gusty winds and low humidity so watch for fires to get out of control.  Hope that doesn't happen!

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Daily and Fleet Report content.  I just changed National Teachers Day to Teacher Appreciation Week, which it is.  Yesterday was the day to honor teachers but this is the week to honor them everyday.  I thanked my two children for their work in teaching and they both appreciated it!  The elementary school teacher especially since they have State testing this week which is a strain on everyone involved.  The other two days of celebration are Garden Meditation Day and Lumpy Rug Day!  The Garden Club will appreciate the first one.  The lumpy rug day is to urge us to let go of the old and usher in the new for spring.  Good idea!

Nice quote from Oscar Wilde this morning.  The meal suggestion is chickpea tuna.  Thanks to Debbie @dfish for preparing recipes and photos to tempt us into trying it.  The drink is Mango Sunset which sounds good but let's see what Dixie @summer slope says.🍹  And the wine is another Hawkes Bay product but a Syrah this time.  Thanks Ann @cat shepard for checking into it.  Hope it's not a very expensive one again.🍷

Rich, thanks for the interesting fact about Margaret Mitchell winning a Pulitizer Prize for Gone With the Wind in 1937.  Hurray for her!

Prayers this morning for everyone on our Care list, but especially Charlene @cunnorl and Mary Kay @cruzn single as they undergo their surgeries today.  We wish you fast healing and no pain! 🙏   A salute to our Celebration list people enjoying happy events, and good cruises we hope.  Safe travels for those enroute.  Looks like half of the Dailyites are on a cruise, just off a cruise, or just leaving to get to a cruise! 🚢 The rest of us will soldier on!  Thank you Eva @superoma for filling in for Vanessa @JazzyV.

Wow, today is the 4th time we've had Saguenay, Quebec, Canada as the port of the day!  I would only have posted the last link on March 1, 2023, but the other two dates were conveniently listed in my March 1st posting.  So here you are, take your pick to retrieve photos.  I myself have not been to Saguenay, just Montreal and Quebec City on our Canada/New England cruise.  I'm sure I loved all your photos last time!  Here are the links!

I just want to mention one of my twin's DD's bought a new home on Monday, May 1.  She is one of the first to have her fees jump dramatically on her loan due to the new rule punishing those individuals with high FICA scores.  A bit of a shock!  How do you feel about that news Dailyites?  I know how I feel about it!  Then the gremlins hit her and her DH when the new refrigerator they ordered had to be delayed due to damage to it in shipping.  I seem to hear a lot of that type of news these days as well.  Hopefully they will get through it. 

Well back to bed to wait for DH and the sun to start rising for our walk.  I hope everyone here has a safe and wonderful Wednesday!

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 33
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.  Thanks for the Hump Day Fleet and Daily Report.

Another cool morning here with chance of showers.  I hope the gardens appreciate all this rain.

I look forward to being able to sit in my garden and meditate, or daydream, or just enjoy life.  I love Lumpy Rug Day, a day to clean but also a day to appreciate old things that are a bit lumpy and not perfect.  So many teachers to appreciate in my life - thank you to them all.

Love the quote.

I'll pass on the meal.  I think the drink will be lovely, I'd like to try the wine.

Another port I have not been to, we'll try to get there someday.

Prayers for everyone.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Mango Sunset Cocktail:

Ingredients
1 1/4 parts
3/4 part Cruzan® Mango Rum
1 1/2 parts fresh Lemon Sour
1/2 part Mango Puree
1/2 part Pomegranate Juice
Lime Wheel
Pomegranate Seeds

Instructions
Shake all ingredients, except the pomegranate juice, with ice until well blended. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Slowly pour pomegranate juice into the center of the cocktail so that it settles to the bottom. Garnish with a lime wheel and pomegranate seeds.

I don't know what the 1 1/4 parts that is listed first is for.  I got this recipe off the Cocktail Project..

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 6.16.15 AM.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 8

Thanks for our Hump Day Daily, Sandi.

Great collection of days - especially garden meditation and teacher appreciation week.  Week?  Heck teacher appreciation should be all year.  A good one is worth their weight in gold.

LOL on the Wilde quote.  I’ll pass on the meal and wine (red) thanks.  Been to our port today but by land not by ship.  It’s a nice spot and if you are cruising the St Lawrence River, very scenic.

92A430A1-593D-4BE0-8A07-7C87D2B32B87.jpeg.329298a063a69a927f7f2eac80e7843a.jpeg

Ivan had a busy day yesterday - 2 visitors who he talked into playing fetch with him and neighbours on his mini walk.  I’m not taking him far until he receives his shots on Friday.  His are well past expiry to offer him any protection.  GRRR.  Not sure who got more worn out - him or I.  LOL.

8F74C9C9-EEB6-42E7-9A09-BD274723AAAA.jpeg.af90c694ca5d7183bfb998e786ba1972.jpeg

It’s a full day today between him and the hospital to get my surgery checked and hopefully, the sutures removed if my surgeon is happy 🤞  My neighbour wants to come over and keep him company while I am gone (hospitals can take a lot of time).  So, she is coming over earlier before I go to meet him and assuming all is good, will stay with him.

He’ll be happy to get cuddles and play fetch.  Whether it’s outside with his ball or inside with his toys on what appears to be a rainy day.  He seems to be adapting very quickly and seems very comfy here 👍 

4F29527C-07C0-4AFB-8584-BC4E6E1DC47C.thumb.jpeg.b1bb5338988ad6ebee9d49d2984a1f96.jpeg

Thinking of both @cunnorl & @cruzn single today and wishing them successful surgeries and quick recoveries 🙏🏻 

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & those that need them and cheers 🥂 to those celebrating.

2A86E0D3-4C50-4723-A2D8-F042ABB7459E.jpeg.d4d1a2dc43c2f5c932c17d6488e594e9.jpeg

Have a great Wednesday everyone !!!!

• Like 46
  • Thanks 1

Good morning! Not a good night of sleep getting up at 3:00 AM seeing the kids off. Now we are getting the granddaughters up and ready and our first test of school drop off. We have three pages of instructions!😁

It’s time for getting the three year old up so back to duty.

Have a great day and thanks for the Daily contributors.

image.jpeg.e4bb6156e5062e207e21e43184ccdfa9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.23a989ea041ffc180f6427e4cec70a68.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c600b79cdfdd09619e16cfd3d7865a7a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.39ea17ddbdc3f925c68a68841981f657.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 16

Good afternoon.

It is currently sunny and 56°F here.

I have seen a couple of customers this morning and why I am late.

Many thanks to Sandi @StLouisCruisers for bringing us today's daily reports.

Teacher appreciation is important to us all.

Garden meditation is always a good idea.

I hope all of the Dailyites on the care list are improving.

Nice to see so many cruising.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Graham.

Screenshot_20230503_114031.jpg

Screenshot_20230503_114119.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 28

It’s pressure check day. 1 month after DHs eye surgery. He’s been off some of the glaucoma  eye drop meds for a week, today we learn more. Only had the stent surgery in one eye but he’s off the one med for both eyes so I’m not sure what we’ll hear. No plan yet for the other eye.  I’m praying for Amazing!  

Blessings for smooth surgeries for @cunnorl and @cruizn single; good report for @kazu  And prayers for all in need of an extra blessing today including Fr David on pilgrimage.  

Cheers to those celebrating!  
Smooth travels to all away!  Annie and Chuck it’s time to begin the adventure!  

I’d love to get some more sleep but not likely, woke up at 2:20.  Just gotta get through today!  
m—

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

Good morning and thanks for the daily report.  Fine collection of days today but a little too early here for a garden.  I like the quote but not for myself personally, I try to avoid stressful situations.  A pass on today’s meal suggestion but I might try the drink.  I haven’t been to today’s port. Prayers for everyone on our prayer list today. Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events. 

• Like 24

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  I’ll wait for @dfish to decide on today’s meal suggestion. @StLouisCruisers I think the new fees imposed on people who do the right thing is horrible.  Today’s drink sounds good if I were on a BHB.  It’s going to be another busy work day.  I hope everyone has a good day.

image.thumb.png.3f3f2f7ad167fad828153617056cacae.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 15

Thank you Sandi & Rich for bringing us today’s R & D! Another spectacular morning. After last week’s craziness I am being spoiled. I wish these warm, breezy, low humidity days could last forever. 

Eva, thank you for taking care of our lists. Lots of chores, Bindi walks and my HIIT class will help me work off the wine I enjoyed last evening. 

IMG_1264.jpeg.353ec292ef48d4f9e5d588bc920182d4.jpeg

IMG_1262.jpeg.544bad097b4a361fca92c66b2541bf42.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Get well & stay well everyone!

Mission Estate Syrah Hawkes Bay Gimblett Gravels Reserve 2020

This one led me on quite a chase. If you live in New Zealand, there are at least a few online distributors who will ship to you. Very reasonably priced and enjoyed by many consumers. I can only hope that when distributors in the rest of the world reads these great reviews, they decide to carry it. New Zealanders this can be had for $14.19 + shipping. The rest of the world - eat your hearts out. 

Distributor Notes

#8 on James Suckling Top Value Wines of 2022 from 33,000 wines tasted. Mission Estate Reserve Gimblett Gravels Syrah 2020 came within a whisker of being the greatest value wine of any variety in the globe for 2022. Made from 100% Gimblett Gravels mature vine fruit in what is considered an especially good sub region for Syrah, and its from the super exciting 2020 vintage. “The 2020 vintage may have taken place during the height of pandemic uncertainty, however the wines are nothing short of "spectacular", says Andrew Caillard MW. Low fruit yields and full spectrum of winemaking including extended maceration on skins and aging in expensive French barriques for 12-months. James Suckling’s review notes come with an impressive 94/100… “Aromas of black pepper, black cherries, plums and grilled herbs. Full-bodied with fine, tightly-knit tannins. Juicy and succulent on the palate with lovely depth and intensity. Rich in the mid-palate with a steady, long finish. Sustainable. Drink or hold. Screw cap.” #8 value wine in the world, plus 2 Golds & Double 5-Stars, its fragrant and spicy, with an elegant dryness about it, this is Hawkes Bay Syrah as it should be. It will age for 10-years comfortably under screwcap if well stored but is eminently delicious already. What an opportunity to place an outstanding Reserve Syrah in your home cellar for a seriously modest price comparative to the quality you’re buying. 

Smells

Exotic spices, with violet florals, black pepper, cured meat, blackberry and plum.

Tastes

Full flavoured and fresh, with juicy dark fruit, savoury notes, and a robust tannic structure, this is textbook Syrah from a spectacular year. Enjoy in its youth but decant one hour prior to serving or cellar through 2026 and reap the rewards. Serve with your favourite BBQed or roast meats.
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 8

Wednesday May 3 care and celebration list

Roy recovering from pneumonia and getting stronger

Jodiesme1 mother and Her DH with Covid in Guatemala 

Cruising sister toe issues needing to clear before cruise

Kazu recuperating

Crabby Patti caring for DF  who is no longer ambulatory

St Pete cruise in Hawaiian hospital but improving

Jazzyv falling and bruising her knees

Cunnorl surgery May 3

Vict0rian’s DH Pat with surgery on May 5

Tana with pneumonia and worsening pulmonary fibrosis 

Too many shooting victims

Citizens of Ukraine and the Sudan 

Evacuees from Sudan now mostly by ship from port Sudan 

From the rotation:

Status of St. Louis Sal(6/29/22) and JAM37 (6/20/22)

Status of irishjim (10/31/22)

StLouisCruiser’s DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Celebrations

Rafinmd’s good report from the Oncologist, Podiatrist and pulmonologist

Cruzn single stepson with successful non cancerous tumour removal

NextOne not needing any procedures, July cruise is on!

Luvteaching DH making progress on mobility

Dobiemom able to use a more comfortable sleeping position

Surgery date for smitty34877 DH

Father David on a pilgrimage for 3 weeks (May 21)

Bennybear feeling better

Mamaofami’s dh pneumonia free

Good news for dobiemom from her eye doctor 

St Pete cruiser posting and reading the daily 

Welcome back Tioga cruiser 

Ocean sounds going to London for coronation 

Dfish and DS restoring order in the house

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming

3 days Cruising sister (Nieuw Statendam 5/6to 5/28)

4 days Marshhawk (Nieuw Amsterdam 5/7 to 5/21)

Cruising

Overhead Fred’s Anniversary cruise (Rotterdam to 5/6), AV8rix (Volendam to 5/6), 

Dismomx5 (Volendam to 5/6), 

HAL4NOW (Koningsdam 5/6)

Cruising-along (Koningsdam 5/6)

USN59-79 (Westerdam to 5/7), 

Lobsternight (Nieuw Amsterdam to 5/7)

Lazey1 (volendam to 5/10)

Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty, Richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam to 5/12), 

Sharon in AZ (Volendam to 5/17) at sea

Jazzyv cruise (celebrity apex) and vacation to 5/28

• Like 21
  • Thanks 14

54 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

It’s pressure check day. 1 month after DHs eye surgery. He’s been off some of the glaucoma  eye drop meds for a week, today we learn more. Only had the stent surgery in one eye but he’s off the one med for both eyes so I’m not sure what we’ll hear. No plan yet for the other eye.  I’m praying for Amazing!  

Blessings for smooth surgeries for @cunnorl and @cruizn single; good report for @kazu  And prayers for all in need of an extra blessing today including Fr David on pilgrimage.  

I’d love to get some more sleep but not likely, woke up at 2:20.  Just gotta get through today!  
m—

Good luck today 🤞

• Like 15

Good morning, everyone!

It is supposed to be warmer today and I will welcome that!  Today I have a pedicure and then we may go out to the nature center tonight for a guided walk. We'll see.

Today's meal is a pass for me due to the carb count.  Chickpea tuna is a vegetarian/vegan dish and there is no tuna in it.  The chickpeas are mashed to give the appearance of tuna salad.  For the vegan edition, you would need a vegan mayonnaise.  You will basically make your regular tuna salad except you are using chickpeas and vegan mayo.  Some call for the addition of chia seeds for the omega 3s.  Tuna has them, chickpeas do not.  https://simple-veganista.com/chickpea-of-sea-salad-sandwic/

chickpeatuna1.thumb.jpg.8aa2628e64baf3a1e14bb76a47b68ab2.jpg

This next one uses parsley and dill.   https://www.thespruceeats.com/chickpea-tuna-salad-recipe-4844510

chickpeatuna2.thumb.jpg.b51c8e5be9639e18cdc29293dbc6a685.jpg

This one uses Greek yogurt and tahini instead of mayonnaise.  https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/chickpea-tuna-salad/

chickpeatunaa3.thumb.jpg.bdbec1b73f1d4406f2b6401c7b22d407.jpg

I hope you enjoy if you choose to make one of the recipes.  I'm sticking with the real thing.  

Healing wishes sent to @cunnorl Charlene and @cruzn single Mary Kay.  I hope the surgeries are successful and that both of you recover swiftly!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 12

Well — coming back from my trip has been a bit of a bummer.  On Monday everything was fine.  DD did a great job looking after her father and the house.  But yesterday I woke up to a massive migraine ( my diagnosis reading about symptoms online).  I couldn’t look at food and spent 95% of the day/night in bed.  (No Covid-I took a test.) My sister came over twice to feed DH. I never had a migraine before and never want to experience that again.  I am feeling better today with just a bit of a headache.  Will take it easy today.

I am slowly catching up with the daily.  Thanks to all who post.  Katherine 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 5

Happy Hump Day.  Thank you Rich, Sandi, Eva, Debbie, Dixie, and Ann.  Wishing good outcomes today for @cruzn single @cunnorl, @RMLincoln and @kazu.  I definitely appreciate teachers but will pass on the garden and the lumpy rug.  Strange quote by Wilde.  "Gone With the Wind" was definitely worthy of a Pulitzer.  I have not been to the port of Saguenay but have sailed up the river as far as Cape Trinity.  Another cold, damp day today (high 54/12).  I'll pass on the meal.  My alternative is Classic Caesar Salad,Linguini Russo, and Vanilla Ice Cream as served on MS Nieuw Statendam March 3, 2019,

dishes0503.jpg

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 4

Good morning.It is cloudy and 47 with rain coming later.I like the premise behind lumpy rug day and  always appreciate  teachers. My DS is a teacher and I remember  well when DH and I visited him in Texas  his first year teaching. It was fun to go to work with him. He told the kids that we always took him to our hospitals when he was growing up .

@cunnorl,Charlene and  @cruzn single, Mary Kay  hoping all goes well today with your procedures.

Yesterday the Hospice nurse came and started an IV for the antibiotics  and

also started.other meds. I stayed in Tana's  room last night and that seemed to help with the anxiety she is experiencing.  I have been awake since  3 and will find my own bed soon.

Thank you Eva @superoma for including us on the care list.A big thank you to all  the kind folks here offering support.It is very helpful and reminds us that we are not alone.

All the best to all of you.

Terry

• Like 26
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Good Wednesday Morning Dailyites!  I'm up, we are packed, I have to feed the cats, and wash my face and then we are gone!  I'll miss you!

3a4f090c140375214b27186ad0ac7b85.jpg

We will miss you too Annie.  😘  If you get some free wi-fi somewhere check in with us and let us know how it's going.

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

Mango Sunset Cocktail:

Ingredients
1 1/4 parts
3/4 part Cruzan® Mango Rum
1 1/2 parts fresh Lemon Sour
1/2 part Mango Puree
1/2 part Pomegranate Juice
Lime Wheel
Pomegranate Seeds

Instructions
Shake all ingredients, except the pomegranate juice, with ice until well blended. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Slowly pour pomegranate juice into the center of the cocktail so that it settles to the bottom. Garnish with a lime wheel and pomegranate seeds.

I don't know what the 1 1/4 parts that is listed first is for.  I got this recipe off the Cocktail Project..

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 6.16.15 AM.png

That really is odd, Dixie.  1 1/4 parts of what???

1 hour ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Hump Day Daily, Sandi.

Great collection of days - especially garden meditation and teacher appreciation week.  Week?  Heck teacher appreciation should be all year.  A good one is worth their weight in gold.

LOL on the Wilde quote.  I’ll pass on the meal and wine (red) thanks.  Been to our port today but by land not by ship.  It’s a nice spot and if you are cruising the St Lawrence River, very scenic.

92A430A1-593D-4BE0-8A07-7C87D2B32B87.jpeg.329298a063a69a927f7f2eac80e7843a.jpeg

Ivan had a busy day yesterday - 2 visitors who he talked into playing fetch with him and neighbours on his mini walk.  I’m not taking him far until he receives his shots on Friday.  His are well past expiry to offer him any protection.  GRRR.  Not sure who got more worn out - him or I.  LOL.

8F74C9C9-EEB6-42E7-9A09-BD274723AAAA.jpeg.af90c694ca5d7183bfb998e786ba1972.jpeg

It’s a full day today between him and the hospital to get my surgery checked and hopefully, the sutures removed if my surgeon is happy 🤞  My neighbour wants to come over and keep him company while I am gone (hospitals can take a lot of time).  So, she is coming over earlier before I go to meet him and assuming all is good, will stay with him.

He’ll be happy to get cuddles and play fetch.  Whether it’s outside with his ball or inside with his toys on what appears to be a rainy day.  He seems to be adapting very quickly and seems very comfy here 👍 

4F29527C-07C0-4AFB-8584-BC4E6E1DC47C.thumb.jpeg.b1bb5338988ad6ebee9d49d2984a1f96.jpeg

Thinking of both @cunnorl & @cruzn single today and wishing them successful surgeries and quick recoveries 🙏🏻 

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & those that need them and cheers 🥂 to those celebrating.

2A86E0D3-4C50-4723-A2D8-F042ABB7459E.jpeg.d4d1a2dc43c2f5c932c17d6488e594e9.jpeg

Have a great Wednesday everyone !!!!

Great memes Jacqui!  I hope you and Ivan both slept well after the exercise you both had yesterday.  Good luck at your surgery check!!  (cute photo of Ivan, too!)

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

My verandah view this morning

May03View.thumb.png.6dd2cc4d09a6fabdc9a7edb1abe3fb40.png

That looks terrific!  Only two more ports before Fort Lauderdale believe it or not.  Time flies!

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Good morning! Not a good night of sleep getting up at 3:00 AM seeing the kids off. Now we are getting the granddaughters up and ready and our first test of school drop off. We have three pages of instructions!😁

It’s time for getting the three year old up so back to duty.

Have a great day and thanks for the Daily contributors.

image.jpeg.e4bb6156e5062e207e21e43184ccdfa9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.23a989ea041ffc180f6427e4cec70a68.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c600b79cdfdd09619e16cfd3d7865a7a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.39ea17ddbdc3f925c68a68841981f657.jpeg

Thanks for the "funnies" Bruce.  Ahhh, I remember many days staying with the grandkids while the adults were away.  Exhausting for sure.  Hope you can catch up on your sleep tonight.

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

m—

Good luck at the eye pressure check for DH.  And hope you catch up on your sleep tonight too.

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  I’ll wait for @dfish to decide on today’s meal suggestion. @StLouisCruisers I think the new fees imposed on people who do the right thing is horrible.  Today’s drink sounds good if I were on a BHB.  It’s going to be another busy work day.  I hope everyone has a good day.

image.thumb.png.3f3f2f7ad167fad828153617056cacae.png

Thank you Jake!  I know most Americans will agree with us on those unfair fees.  The minority is always the loudest though.  🤬

7 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Well — coming back from my trip has been a bit of a bummer.  On Monday everything was fine.  DD did a great job looking after her father and the house.  But yesterday I woke up to a massive migraine ( my diagnosis reading about symptoms online).  I couldn’t look at food and spent 95% of the day/night in bed.  (No Covid-I took a test.) My sister came over twice to feed DH. I never had a migraine before and never want to experience that again.  I am feeling better today with just a bit of a headache.  Will take it easy today.

I am slowly catching up with the daily.  Thanks to all who post.  Katherine 

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about that horrible migraine you had.  Hope your headache today is gone soon.  

5 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning.It is cloudy and 47 with rain coming later.I like the premise behind lumpy rug day and  always appreciate  teachers. My DS is a teacher and I remember  well when DH and I visited him in Texas  his first year teaching. It was fun to go to work with him. He told the kids that we always took him to our hospitals when he was growing up .

@cunnorl,Charlene and  @cruzn single, Mary Kay  hoping all goes well today with your procedures.

Yesterday the Hospice nurse came and started an IV for the antibiotics  and

also started.other meds. I stayed in Tana's  room last night and that seemed to help with the anxiety she is experiencing.  I have been awake since  3 and will find my own bed soon.

Thank you Eva @superoma for including us on the care list.A big thank you to all  the kind folks here offering support.It is very helpful and reminds us that we are not alone.

All the best to all of you.

Terry

Many prayers for Tana as she goes through this trying period.  And for you, the teenager, and your family members who are doing whatever can be done to help Tana.🙏

No photos yet from me today so here is one of DD playing in the yard with Sadie and Milo, who are half siblings.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKabG7JsKXNk24hPJHDQAzeKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1682988106

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4