Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

4 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Seems like she could take over the cruises from Rome that Explorer is doing in 2020?

No one knows for sure. This fall will put us only one year out from her first sailing. 

As a side note, the Air2Sea booking site now shows Odyssey as an option, maybe bookings will open sooner than later. 

I was talking about the British Isles (to a poster) not the Odyssey and it's Med sailings or is she doing the Isles ?

4 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Seems like she could take over the cruises from Rome that Explorer is doing in 2020?

No one knows for sure. This fall will put us only one year out from her first sailing. 

As a side note, the Air2Sea booking site now shows Odyssey as an option, maybe bookings will open sooner than later. 

No because Explorer is also listed on the port in 2021. It is along with Rhapsody which is again (5 years in a row) doing the Greek Isles cruises and Vision from Barcelona. Last but not least, Jewel appears to do cruises to Eastern Med in Fall 2021.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eel said:

Maybe we need a new thread called "Odyssey Watch".  Maybe I will start one!

Please do. Start a pool and we all get to pick a date for her first sailing in the US. First prize could be free lunch in the WJ.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Looked to me like the posters before you were referring to Odyssey. Not a big deal either way. 

Well I guess then I should have quoted "Esahuma" ...my mistake.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:12 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Along with Majesty Dates threw April 2020 for Empress have been posted

Darn!  I was hoping Empress would get some cruises to Hamilton, Bermuda.

Roy

11 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Darn!  I was hoping Empress would get some cruises to Hamilton, Bermuda.

Roy

Don't give up hope.  The schedule is only out into April. The Bermuda runs are usually May to October.  I'd love a cruise with Hamilton and St. George stops out of Charleston, SC, Manhattan, or Baltimore.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, woodscruise said:

Sydney ports has listed from 2 November 2021 to 7 June 2022 on a regular bases  has mentioned of an "Unnamed Vessel". Could be Oasis class out of Sydney?

Quantum of the Seas has appeared in the Napier, NZ port calendar on Jan 18 2022, and twice more in following seasons.  The Unnamed Vessel appears in the Sydney ports calendar on Jan 13 and 24 of that year.  Looks like Quantum (or another Q-class ship) might replace Serenade in Sydney.  This would not surprise given the congestion in Sydney Circular Quay.  

Empress will be going to Bayonne and Quebec City next year.I see Bermuda cruises with stops in Hamilton and St George in May, June, July and August 2020 sailing dates. Im also seeing a nice Repo cruise from Quebec to Miami Oct 2020 when she resumes her Miami cruises.. 10 and 11 night Canadian cruises are also on the schedule.

They are currently loading the schedules and the site is more temperamental than usual. I was going to make this a separate page, but probably best to wait until the official press release later this morning with all the info. 

Edited by TwizzlersAddict
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If Odyssey of the Seas will replace Adventure of the Seas in the Caribbean this will be her routes

6 nights Western Caribbean 

Fort Laudedale 

At Sea 

Grand Cayman 

Costa Maya 

Cozumel 

At Sea 

Fort Laudedale 

8 nights Eastern Caribbean 

Fort Laudedale 

At sea 

Labadee

San Juan 

St. Thomas 

St. Maarten 

At Sea 

At Sea 

Fort Laudedale 

8 nights Southern Caribbean 

Fort Laudedale 

At Sea

At Sea 

Curacao 

Bonaire 

Aruba 

At Sea 

At Sea 

Fort Laudedale 

15 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

16/5, 25/5, 3/6   &   4/9, 13/9, 22/9, 1/10, 11/10, 21/10, 2/11. For the summer we don't know yet.

2/11 (2 Nov not Feb 11 for the US readers !) is very late for a call into Athens... makes me wonder whether she will be heading down the Suez to Dubai and ports East.....? Otherwise it is a very late TA mid November...