Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...

What does everyone think? (Of course I had to watch it the first day).

I thought it was fun to watch and a typical mindless romcom. But fun to see the Harmony. I bet RC gets some bookings from this movie. Made it look a bit more like “The Love Boat” than the Harmony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Kind of predictable. What bugged me the most were the things that I knew wouldn't happen on RCI. Everything from where the ship left from, cabin category, how someone could just spontaneously go on a cruise and a few other things. I know too much about cruising.:D

I thought the assigned breakfast seating was kind of funny....reminded me of the olden days on the Nordic Prince, Song of America, etc when you could only eat at your assigned table!! Also, when Seth Rogan said that he checked with the ship and there was room at the assigned table folks hiking excursion (implying it was a ship's tour) and it turned out to be a van where they all smoked weed while hiking in Jamaica...getting Kelsey Grammer on when he didn't have a ticket...other funny things that would never happen. But I'm sure it was good exposure for RCI.

I would love to find out where that was in Jamaica because I would so be there!!

Haven’t been on the Harmony but have done Oasis, Allure and Anthem. Really felt like I was on the ship.

Laughed at the references to the “Honeymoon Suite”!! Was that a GS or was it the OS?? Haven’t done suites.

I also loved the scene on the Rising Star bar.

I had to laugh at having the same table mates for breakfast. Never did that!!

Was that supposed to be Coastal Kitchen??

All in all - it was a cute movie.

I thought the assigned breakfast seating was kind of funny....reminded me of the olden days on the Nordic Prince, Song of America, etc when you could only eat at your assigned table!! Also, when Seth Rogan said that he checked with the ship and there was room at the assigned table folks hiking excursion (implying it was a ship's tour) and it turned out to be a van where they all smoked weed while hiking in Jamaica...getting Kelsey Grammer on when he didn't have a ticket...other funny things that would never happen. But I'm sure it was good exposure for RCI.

I thought it was cute. I liked that there was so much of the boat shown and them enjoying the activities.

The one thing that stuck out to me was Harmony was based out of NY in the movie? lol

As someone else said, it's not a documentary lol

If you watched it, you'd know when boat was said I think by Kelsey, Kristin said it's a "ship"or something like that.

I just watched the film. It was enjoyable. A truism of the plot was Kristin Bell’s character who couldn’t disconnect from work and was constantly on the cell phone. Even when on a shore excursion surrounded by nature. I see too much of that on cruises,

By the way, there is a funny episode of The Nanny that was filmed on a Celebrity ship. It may be on YouTube.

I just watched the film. It was enjoyable. A truism of the plot was Kristin Bell’s character who couldn’t disconnect from work and was constantly on the cell phone. Even when on a shore excursion surrounded by nature. I see too much of that on cruises,

By the way, there is a funny episode of The Nanny that was filmed on a Celebrity ship. It may be on YouTube.

And how about the scattering of Gabes ashes from the 14th deck.:eek: