Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

2 minutes ago, twodjs said:

Was this video part of a longer video of the ship reveal? I haven't found any video anywhere that shows a locker room or changing area on Edge. 

Yes it was. Now I'm not sure which one it was or if I saw it on Instagram videos. Clearly I've been stalking too many EDGE videos in the last few days! 

ACF641DD-871C-40B3-B56E-F545345934DE.thumb.jpeg.5abea3732c568d9c429a0cf7cba0ce86.jpegJust sent that now but that was hours ago. I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I’m onboard and got a free Edge hat. The bad news is that I tripped on a raised thing on the gangway and smashed my head and ended up in Medical and had 8 stitches in my head. I’m still alive and they let me stay on the Edge!!!!!!! I look like a train wreck, with a split lip, maybe cracked nose and lovely stitches up my forehead and scalp. The MD was wonderful and everyone here has been so supportive. They even got me a free Edge hat to cover my wounds. It looks like I will live and am thankful that it wasn’t worse!!  Was scary at first. 

So I finally got to my S1 at 1:00 and this was my view! Love love love this suite!! 

I’m off to muster- not sure I’ll be at the RTG - I look like a train wreck. I may have you all here to see me later. 😀

• Like 2

OUCH!  Hope you are doing better!!

Thanks for all your reporting!  Taking a look at the pic you just posted, I assume there is no space underneath to store luggage … also do you know if there is a thalassotherapy pool on the Edge? 

Oh Marilyn, I am so sorry to read about your accident! It sounds so painful & frightening. Though I know your wounds will cramp your style, I'm extremely relieved you don't have a concussion or eye injury. Please take care of yourself. Now's the time to put yourself first, and enjoy as much as possible on this cruise.

Sending gentle, healing hugs🌺 

Michelle

Oh Marilyn, I am so sorry to hear about your fall. Please take some time to rest and relax. I am glad to hear X took very good care of you. You are a VIP and maybe a free Dinner on The Edge, is also required for your troubles. Thank you for posting all these photos! I am so very excited to se her myself. 

• Like 4

What a fall you must have taken to get eight stitches...ouch!  Thank goodness you were taken care of by the ship’s doctor.  I wish you rest and TLC for the rest of the cruise, along with a speedy recovery....take some time to recover and allow your hubby to dot on you!

.~Sending positive vibes,

suzy

58 minutes ago, gottacruisemore said:

OMG!! All of this stuff can wait or be answered by others. Take care of you and just chill for this sailing.

I agree.

.Vt ..Please relax  on this short cruise ..while you have a beautiful suite to pamper yourself in.. You have another cruise ahead to finish your reports..

Sending healing vibes your way!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would love to see the dinner menu from Eden if someone on board can share it. I'm wondering if what's showing in the app is the entire menu. We don't eat seafood, so I hope there are more options than what the app shows. If not, we'll be canceling our Dec. 3 dinner reservation. 

Oh no ---- just read your news. PLEASE take care of yourself (or get hubby to wait on you) and make sure that you take care of yourself. Ignore our questions and just make the most of this once in a lifetime cruise.

Take care

x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG! I leave my computer for an hour to go to the grocery store... and this happens. Please take care of yourself. If you feel dizzy, get a headache, have nausea ...  don't hesitate to see the MD on board. I know you are doing a thorough job of reviewing the ship... but I did not expect you to include the medical department. Please take it easy... and put some ice on your lip.... now a frozen drink might do the trick to help keep the swelling down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sheltielover1973 said:

I saw a video tour on Youtube yesterday and there are lockers and showers--its gorgeous! The sauna is outside the changing areas and is included in the thermal experience. I believe they have identified that one as "desert" 🙂

Are the lockers and showers situated where Solarium and Gym users can access it without a pass to Thermal suites?

And is there a free sauna in there like the ones on S Class ships which are accessible to all passengers?

Did not see this area in any videos  that I recall so would be interested to find out, if you know 

Thanks..

33 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

Marilyn,

That is terrible.  I hope you are feeling better. 

They closed off the RTG for private function. I got upgraded to suite. Awesome cabin. 

35 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

Marilyn,

That is terrible.  I hope you are feeling better. 

They closed off the RTG for private function. I got upgraded to suite. Awesome cabin. 

That’s awesome, Mike! See you in the Retreat!