Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Booked a CP balcony for $992 solo

I did as well.  Deck 10.  Similar price as mine is in $aud and it includes taxes and gratuities.  Good value.  I'm wondering how odyssey pricing will be and when that West bound crossing will be. 

See you on board. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Ok I receive a Diamond balcony discount and the CP is more than $992.

Take the cruise fare total for 2 people without taxes.  Subtract your C&A discount.  Multiply that total by .75 then add the taxes for one person back in.

A 2J Central Park Balcony is $1832 NRD.  In that the taxes are $174 or $87pp without the C&A discount 

$1832 - $375 (C&A discount) = $1457

$1457 x .75 = $1092

$1092 + $87 = $1179

The reason that you are not seeing the price that John posted is that most likely he is using a TA that has group space which would net them a lower price and have a refundable deposit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Booked a CP balcony for $992 solo

I booked on the Eastbound TA, but then the westbound one came out with the same itinerary. We prefer westbound, so I think I’ll end up letting the eastbound one go. 

I also couldn’t resist an A1 on Allure for August 2011😳😳😳😳

mac_tlc

9 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I booked on the Eastbound TA, but then the westbound one came out with the same itinerary. We prefer westbound, so I think I’ll end up letting the eastbound one go. 

I also couldn’t resist an A1 on Allure for August 2011😳😳😳😳

mac_tlc

Was it fun??😇

• Haha 2

Confused. The 2022 Harmony cruises just opened up, and when we went to look at January and April 2022 cruises, all JS on deck 8 seem to be booked already. Deck 8 doesn't even show up as available. Is it possible that RCL is still loading inventory?

Guest BigRoger

Hi folks just a couple of quick questions which I know i should have a view on already but I thought worthy of asking the collective wisdom of CC to guide on! (Crawling over..). One is directly relating to this and one is a wider question but relates to bookings for 2021...

1.  Harmony OTS - does anyone have a view why RCI have made the eastbound TA a 12 nighter (with one stop in malaga) i.e. the pretty standard eastbound itinerary and legth of cruise, but the Westbound is 14 nights but again ONLY with a stop in Malaga - any views why 2 extra sea days have been added back to the states? (I know Allure is 14 nights in November 20 but there are more stops).

2. Junior suites on Harmony - are they eligible to use Coastal Kitchen? (I recognise the C&A volumes challenges but I'm just wanting to know the 'normal rules' and also if there are just too many to use CK what arrangements has RCI made in those circumstances for JS passengers??)

Any help will be very much welcomed.

regards and thanks in advance

Roger

5 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

2. Junior suites on Harmony - are they eligible to use Coastal Kitchen? (I recognise the C&A volumes challenges but I'm just wanting to know the 'normal rules' and also if there are just too many to use CK what arrangements has RCI made in those circumstances for JS passengers??)

JS have access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner on a space available basis. So, dining there is never guaranteed. Even if you do get a reservation, you may find that you are limited on what times are available for you to dine.

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

And no sailing on the Harmony November 14, 2021 the day she gets back to PC

She may very well be doing short cruises to the Bahamas from the 15th to the 21st (or a six night "short" Caribbean) to get her back in sync with the normal Sunday-Sunday rotation. Neither of those schedules have been released yet.

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

She may very well be doing short cruises to the Bahamas from the 15th to the 21st (or a six night "short" Caribbean) to get her back in sync with the normal Sunday-Sunday rotation. Neither of those schedules have been released yet.

She doesn't need to get in sync as she arrives back on Sunday the 14th at 5am