Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas everyone and Happy cruising in the New Year. 

Also many thanks for all the wonderful information, advice comments and reviews posted this year. I find these very valuable and I hope in some small way I have helped as well. Keep the info coming!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

1205118608_24xmas.jpg.b812c349c091e3b005f66f758ec3a4c2.jpg

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

Happy Christmas, David.  Thanks for all your valued input to this thread.

Wishing everyone all the joys of Christmas, good health and every happiness in 2020. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Docker123 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Also, let us think of and thank the fire fighters who will sacrifice their Christmas to keep us safe.

Plus, a little Christmas pic from QE

D49CF59C-9934-47D0-83B4-2F12F6196E2F.thumb.jpeg.f1578743dabcff9bdf0684f186c4fa40.jpeg

Wow that is an impressive gingerbread house!

Makes me want to try Cunard. Celebrity Century's Christmas preparations were disappointing, when we cruised with them around NZ..

One of the neighbours made a small gingerbread house, surrounded by small chocolates, for our street Christmas Party - yum!

Merry Christmas to all, have a safe and enjoyable one with your families.  Thank you all for your friendship through the year.

We are travelling up to Wollongong this morning for a big Christmas lunch with family from Sydney, Illawarra and South Coast, if the Princes Hwy remains open. !!  Staying the night in a nice hotel in Wollongong then heading down to Albury - Wodonga for a 6 nights, bit of R & R.  Who cares if it is 43C down there, A/C rules !!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Merry Christmas to all, have a safe and enjoyable one with your families.  Thank you all for your friendship through the year.

We are travelling up to Wollongong this morning for a big Christmas lunch with family from Sydney, Illawarra and South Coast, if the Princes Hwy remains open. !!  Staying the night in a nice hotel in Wollongong then heading down to Albury - Wodonga for a 6 nights, bit of R & R.  Who cares if it is 43C down there, A/C rules !!

I hope the fires behave for you Uncle Les Family is so important. We are off to My niece’s for Chrissy lunch, I guess about 20 -30, lunch yesterday with Mrs Gut’s mob. All of 6, tomorrow with Miss G, her bloke and kids (yippee Christmas goes better with kids) a friend who lost her hubby last year (I say it was careless to lose something so valuable as a hubby) and maybe a few of his family, his mum and dad, maybe his brother and family and anyone else who wants to drag a long

• Like 1