Merry Christmas

rafinmd

It may not quite be Christmas yet in Australia and New Zealand but it will be very soon.  Wishing all who celebrate it a wonderful Christmas and also those celebrating other holidays although the timing won't be quite the same.

Roy

• Like 4

Very nice start to the day, Roy.......

Merry Christmas to all and smooth sailings in the new year!

Luke said it best.......why we celebrate Christmas in 2 sentences.....

Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the LORD

• Like 4

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, providing wonderful info, posting beautiful pictures, and sharing a laugh!

And a special thanks to those of you who prepare the lists and tracking info that helps make this forum such a great community!

CC’s HAL board is one of the many things for which I am grateful.

Ann

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, providing wonderful info, posting beautiful pictures, and sharing a laugh!

And a special thanks to those of you who prepare the lists and tracking info that helps make this forum such a great community!

CC’s HAL board is one of the many things for which I am grateful.

Ann

My sentiments too. I appreciate all the time that goes into the daily, weekly, monthly lists that are provided. Thank you for those gifts to us.

May the coming year be an enjoyable one for all, filled with sharing cruise info and experiences.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Roy for starting the thread 🙂 

From our house to all of yours everywhere we wish you a wondrous season and hope the New Year brings you all much joy.

And Happy Holidays from our fur babies to everyone’s out there, too 😄 

B9AC0DE7-1C46-4251-A628-CD2D9FFA1828.thumb.jpeg.2b7795f141e0dad36c8f960c720a699a.jpeg

726CD0F3-9D49-443A-93DF-E3D7A9CB4AAD.thumb.jpeg.c60a1f8f7cbc51eb9bf1b0b414bf8d12.jpeg

• Like 7

Roy,

I have enjoyed following your adventures and wish you many more in the years to come.  To quote one of my sarcastic friends " Merry Christmas, and Festivus to the rest of you'all.  Here is my fur baby who is definitely ready for treats. 

carmel 1.jpg

By the way, his ears are that way -- one up, one down -- that is what makes him a great rescue.

Edited by momatibm
addl info
  • Like 7

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!  I would like to add my thanks to all those who contribute their knowledge; take us along on their “Live” threads; post a trip report at their cruise end; and keep tabs on who’s going where and what’s going on.  You are a wonderful group and I appreciate all you do.  Thank you.

• Like 3