P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

Image may contain: 1 person, dancing, text that says 'How I used to react to the ship photographer: How I'll react next time I get to cruise: @cruisememes'

I'm having a rare 'down' day and there are reasons, but you lot have cheered me up, so a big, big thanks to Kalos, Andy. Yorkshire Phil and others who have contributed to the humour today - it really is much appreciated and really helps.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, pete14 said:

There may be plenty of rubbish on display in Rotherham tomorrow night as well when Stoke City visit. 

That reminds me Pete. Championship  league players have been told not to hug and tone down goal celebrations. Not a  problem for Rotherham  united then.:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

I'm having a rare 'down' day and there are reasons, but you lot have cheered me up, so a big, big thanks to Kalos, Andy. Yorkshire Phil and others who have contributed to the humour today - it really is much appreciated and really helps.

Today is know as "Blue Monday" which would explain why lot's of us are feeling so down!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

I think most of us are getting those without good reason, let alone with.

Take care.🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Today is know as "Blue Monday" which would explain why lot's of us are feeling so down!

Not as bad as Black Eyed Friday that can be a real pain and Blue Monday is only down to people spending money like it had gone out of fashion on Black Friday sales getting all them bargains for Christmas .So a travel agent came up with the idea of  " Blue Monday" !  Your skint ,the festive parties have gone , it's dark when you go to work , it's dark when you come home from work . hence you maybe feeling blue . Fear not the travel company will make it all go away for a fee.:classic_unsure:

My advice is drink copious amounts of WKD Blue (which is about as much fun slurping dishwater) and stuffing your face with Blueberry pies/muffins and Blue Riband's . Then settle down with a nice  movie, I will leave the choice of colour of the movie entirely up to you !  :classic_blush: :classic_unsure: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, kalos said:

That reminds me Pete. Championship  league players have been told not to hug and tone down goal celebrations. Not a  problem for Rotherham  united then.:classic_unsure:

Some defenders also seem very good at social distancing, especially in their own penalty box and then after the game, washing their hands of all blame for at least 20 seconds. ☹️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pete14 said:

Some defenders also seem very good at social distancing, especially in their own penalty box and then after the game, washing their hands of all blame for at least 20 seconds. ☹️

How would enforce the no hugging? compulsory yellow card would do it and you would only do it twice in a game 😈

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

How would enforce the no hugging? compulsory yellow card would do it and you would only do it twice in a game 😈

Most teams don’t have the need nor opportunity to do it twice. Even once is only on a good day. 

• Haha 1

I see the BBC are keeping to factual real life storylines,not.Eastenders ,all the boozers open and partying,no masks anywhere and somebody booking a ticket and flying to Australia the next morning,and that was just last nights episode,lol.

• Haha 1

It was foggy at 8am but that has cleared but it is pouring down with rain now.

Pauline is a civil servant working from home and has  moved her office into the living room so I am sitting on the bed upstairs watching A Place in the Sun.

Stay safe everyone.

Graham.

Storm Christoph's imminent arrival has triggered a major incident alert in South Yorkshire , ahead of strong winds, widespread flooding and snowfall. I bet those houses other side of Doncaster who got hit with the floods last time are dreading it .

• Like 2

We are on the northern edge of the at risk area, so far the rain is not very bad.

Last year in February the main A19 road to the south is us was washed away and has still not been repaired.

Our main route to the south to join the M62 has been closed for ajmost a year.