P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

47 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I did watch it for a while. It now reminds me that I can't have those nice King crab balls in Qsine on Celebrity. I'm not missing cruising, just the Crab balls. We were going to Alaska on Celebrity in June. I wonder if the do Alaska King crab balls in Tesco?🤣

When we were on Coral Princess in Alaska they had  King crab legs in the buffet and the MDR.Those fishing blokes were risking their lives so I could load up my plate and have seconds,lovely jubbly.

• Haha 1

Love crab, even prefer it to the lobster they serve up on ships, the really fresh stuff is different.

When I worked at a power station on the Welsh coast we had screens to remove sea creatures and weed from the cooling water intake.

When on night shift I would check the scenes early in the morning.

Occasionally I would find live fish, crabs or even lobsters which I would take home.

One morning I took two lovely crabs home having already cooked them.

I went off to bed telling the Wife I had left the crabs on the kitchen worktop.

When she went into the kitchen all she found was a small pieces of shell in our Labradors basket.

Edited by Bloodaxe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

With the weather still sat at a wonderful 1.c   -4 chill on this grey day  I thought it was lovely 

to see those adorable dogs posted on here .Which got me thinking about what is one of my 

favourite dog jokes ....:classic_smile:

A man buys a dog and takes it for a walk for the very first time in the countryside .

He throws a stick but much to his horror it lands in a nearby pond, the dog goes after the stick and trots above the water retrieves it without even getting it's paws wet.

The man is amazed and throws the stick again this time into the centre of the pond, again the dog fetches the stick again without getting wet at all. Not believing he repeats the experiment and observes that the dog is so skilfully tip toeing on the surface of the water it doesn't actually break through.

About 10 minutes later another dog walker appears a surly Yorkshireman He demonstrated his dog's amazing gravity defying abilities.

The Yorkshireman says " Nar then how much did you pay for that dog ?"

The owner replies "about £100 why?"

The Yorkshireman replies "well  you've obviously been done, it can't bloody swim":classic_unsure:

Stay safe everyone ! :classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Question how much does a cow weigh  ? 

and how much does a toddler weigh  ?

To some of our farming community on here they will be fully aware how stupid and ignorant the father of this child is . The film is a few years old and not in the UK but it made my blood run cold with what could have been . Parents /grand parents will shake their heads in disbelief or  do you think I am on overprotective grandparent ?  I struggle with what I am seeing here .:classic_mellow:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kalos said:

Question how much does a cow weigh  ? 

and how much does a toddler weigh  ?

To some of our farming community on here they will be fully aware how stupid and ignorant the father of this child is . The film is a few years old and not in the UK but it made my blood run cold with what could have been . Parents /grand parents will shake their heads in disbelief or  do you think I am on overprotective grandparent ?  I struggle with what I am seeing here .:classic_mellow:

OMG that child could easily have been killed.

• Like 1