P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Happy Anniversary Avril and Frank

Well, 28th January.  Hurrah.  Nearly the end of the longest month ever in the history of the world (or is it joint longest with April 2020, which seemed to go on forever?).  Today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday and that’s it!  We’ve cracked it!  Hang on in there.  Things can only get better (can’t they? 🤞)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Pam, Jane and Eddie. These years are flying by, 56 years ago today it was snowing and cold. When I think back Frank and I were so sure we had a future together and his mum said we were too young to know our own minds (17 & 19) and it would only last  six months.😉

Avril

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Thank you Pam, Jane and Eddie. These years are flying by, 56 years ago today it was snowing and cold. When I think back Frank and I were so sure we had a future together and his mum said we were too young to know our own minds (17 & 19) and it would only last  six months.😉

Avril

Happy Anniversary to you and Frank 💕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Happy anniversary Avril and Frank. 56 years of bliss. Wow !. My wife Gail has put up with me for 46. When she said yes, I thought she was only joking.❤️

Edited by zap99
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Happy Anniversary Avril and Frank. I hope the sun is out for you.

x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Happy anniversary Avril and Frank. 56 years of bliss. Wow !. My wife Gail has put up with me for 46. When she said yes, I thought she was only joking.❤️

I wouldn't say 56 years of bliss zap, we've had our 'moments' but we're still going strong. How boring a marriage would be without a little spice😉

Avril

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I’m thoroughly fed up. We have been told up here that we are unlikely to be allowed to travel abroad for leisure purposes throughout 2021, the whole year!

Hopefully it will not turn out to be the case but they were fairly adamant about it, don’t book anything. Well jolly good but what happens when you are already booked from before all this started. 

The prospect of two years stuck at home is not a happy one. 

I didn’t expect the world to go immediately back to complete normality but I was naive enough to think that with the rollout of the vaccine later this year might be a bit nearer to it. 😕

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Happy Anniversary Avril and Frank

Well, 28th January.  Hurrah.  Nearly the end of the longest month ever in the history of the world (or is it joint longest with April 2020, which seemed to go on forever?).  Today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday and that’s it!  We’ve cracked it!  Hang on in there.  Things can only get better (can’t they? 🤞)

And a very happy anniversary to Avril and Frank.

Here's a little poem to celebrate their January anniversary in the longest month ever in the history of the world (shamelessly stolen from elsewhere):

Thirty days has September,

April, June and November,

Unless a leap year is its fate,

February has twenty eight,

But all the rest have three days more,

Excepting January 2021,

Which has eleventy thousand and sixty four.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Very best wishes to you Avril and Frank on your 56th wedding anniversary.

We hope you both have a fantastic day today.

Best Regards.

Graham & Pauline.x

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Happy Anniversary Avril and Frank 💗🥂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Don't get too disheartened, our ministers are only assumng, not even they know for certain, unless they have a crystal ball. Boris is leading us along gentley and Nicola is using a different approach, either way no-one knows, so the scenario is as it has always been from the start of this, wait and see and don't give up hope.

Avril

One thing that we all know. Nobody knows nowt.🤣

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Unfortunately not Angel, It's grey, wet and miserable, (the weather, not me)😁

Avril

Happy Anniversary Avril, we are coming up o 52 in May

Our weather is the same has yours, just been out to the shed and found the roof leaking after all the frost had gone.

Job for the fine weather, bucket underneath will have to do for now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Anniversary Avril & Frank :classic_smile:

With all those years of experience Please settle an argument between me and my wife about whether it's ok to pee in the bath I think it's fine but my wife says I should wait until she's finished her bath.:classic_unsure:

Hope you have many more years doing what your both good at :classic_wink:tenor.gif.d60a6c78ba9adb15848d2eb0a57d2730.gif

Best wishes, Kalos :classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Happy Anniversary Avril hope you can enjoy it, you share your anniversary with my good ladies Birthday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kalos said:

Hope your Pauline has a Happy Birthday too John .:classic_smile:

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Happy birthday wishes from us to Pauline your dear wife.

Graham & Pauline.

Thank you both for your good wishes, but better not let her know I am talking about her on social media, she is not really a believer!!!!:classic_unsure:

• Like 5