P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Today we visited our new bungalow to get an idea of things we need and what colours it needs.

On the way home we were in heavy discussion about how we really fancied going out for a nice meal, served, with a good wine, and brandy with our coffee, or even better on a cruise ship.. we were reminiscing when OH said  "I can do you a McDonalds."    I looked up and there it was.. we were right by one,  We drove in and had a big mac and chips and a double cheeseburger in the car park!

Do you know... it was delicious because it was unexpected.  We  know how to live it up!!!😃

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2

On 1/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, Peanut006 said:

We are grandparents again, daughter in law had a baby girl about 2 hours ago weighing 7lb 10 oz called Amelie. That’s brightened my day up

Michelle

Lovely news Michelle, congratulations 🥰

• Like 1

Just about getting my happy birthday in time for Jean I think! Hope you’ve had as good a day as you can.

Couple of stressful days here with my new IT system at work, why they’ve done it when a large part of the work force are working from home I don’t know! Still, I’ve used it a lot today , still lots to learn but I feel a bit more confident now. Day off tomorrow, phew!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Today has been our best day for months.  My niece has had her last chemo session and my god-daughter just rang to tell us that she is pregnant with her first baby.

Such good news Josy, pleased for you all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Just about getting my happy birthday in time for Jean I think! Hope you’ve had as good a day as you can.

Couple of stressful days here with my new IT system at work, why they’ve done it when a large part of the work force are working from home I don’t know! Still, I’ve used it a lot today , still lots to learn but I feel a bit more confident now. Day off tomorrow, phew!

Hope you will be able to relax on your day off.How is work going for your hubby?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Hope you will be able to relax on your day off.How is work going for your hubby?

Thank you, it’s hubby’s rota day off tomorrow so we’re looking forward to a bit of a lie in! 
He’s doing ok thanks, fell asleep on the sofa again but he does get up at 4.45am!

• Like 7

Congratulations to everyone with good news today - from a new baby, the end of treatment for one, the announcement of a new life and  a birthday. How lovely to check in tonight and see such good news.

Congratulations everyone 🙂 xxx

• Like 8

3 hours ago, batholiver said:

Morning all - 5 degrees outside today. Positively balmy!

It's March in less than 5 weeks - SPRING!!!  🌻🌞😎

A lot warmer here too, lots of our garden bulbs are showing, buds are forming on the trees it is getting dark that bit later in the evening too, I always like to see  the end of January.

• Like 2

Balmy (or even barmy) here in Lincs. as well.  It is so much nicer to get up in the morning, at around 7.15, to coming daylight.  I hate having breakfast in the dark.  And the pigeons on the roof appear to be having romantic thoughts as well.   We have a nearly new great granddaughter, and photos of her make me happy too.  So, not all horrid, even though it is sad thinking about the numbers of people lost.

• Like 2

Wow only 5 weeks until Spring ,really time is flying by .It will be time to dust of your Dibbers before you know it . Spring  I love it ! When  Spring is  here I get so excited I wet my plants.
I got a leaflet through the door Our  local bed shop is having a spring sale.

The rest of the bed is still full price though.
We could even start to do some Spring cleaning but I've just remembered due to various lockdowns I suppose we have done all that .:classic_unsure:
I suppose we could take our cars to the garage for a service We have a very good garage .
Last year I went to pay for the work that the garage had done on my car ,the lovely lady cashier asked, "Would you like to cover your parts?"
I said, "No thank you!"
She said, "Well You'll have to wait outside then, you're upsetting  the  other customers.":classic_wacko:

Have a good day and remember when you look at your wrinkles in your face,  nothing to worry about , it's just where your smiles have been .:classic_love:

images.png.4017d325ca3be1dcd3e38032aca1fa1e.png:classic_smile: Stay Safe !

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Oh before I forget I was flicking through the TV channels last night and on More4 

was Cruise or Bust  and the first face I see was that of our very own Host Sharron .:classic_smile:

Ok it was a repeat but if it's good enough  for Jane MacDonald , it's good enough for 

Sharron !   I know she leads a busy life on TV and wiping posts off here but I thought

by now she would have downloaded a autographed photo of herself to keep her fans 

happy ... Asking for a friend of course :classic_blush::classic_unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

A little sunshine today with a gentle breeze, 8c at the moment so feeling very spring-like. The Magnolia is budding now, the Witchhazel is begining to flower and the Muscari and Crocus leaves are up, but not one Daffodil to be seen yet!!! Very strange as I have masses of them planted. 

Avril

• Like 2