P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

24 minutes ago, Beckett said:

I know you're right Avril but I would so have enjoyed that moment! My only concern is the safety of future young girls and I won't rest now until I have a satisfactory resolution. Have a good day. Jane.x

Jane- make sure you send your letter by recorded delivery.  That way they cannot deny they ever received it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Just found it wowzz and 'liked'

Avril

Me too Avril. 

The easiest way to find it is just click on Wowzz banner on any post and it will take you to his recent postings. 

Scroll down until you find it. 

I couldn't find it through the MSC route as it is somebody else's thread. 

Please get behind this, it is disgusting behaviour and people need warning, who knows how far he would take it next time, and there will be a next time... 

Andy 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, wowzz said:

One for the Mods 

Sharon,  I know you have a lot on your plate just now,  but is there anything you can suggest to escalate this deplorable situation.  

Sorry but no. Also, while the allegations are an ongoing issue, I feel it is not appropriate to discuss on this board any further, in case legal actions are called for.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Host Sharon said:

Sorry but no. Also, while the allegations are an ongoing issue, I feel it is not appropriate to discuss on this board any further, in case legal actions are called for.

Fair point Sharon, although this has obviously upset a lot of us. 

Lets not get this thread closed and move on to what it was meant for. 

I'm sure Jane knows she 100% has our backing. 

Good luck with your actions Jane

Andy & Michelle xx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Fair point Sharon, although this has obviously upset a lot of us. 

Lets not get this thread closed and move on to what it was meant for. 

I'm sure Jane knows she 100% has our backing. 

Good luck with your actions Jane

Andy & Michelle xx

Agreed.

I think we have done all we can.

Jane knows we are all behind her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Good morning guys moving on but not forgetting what we have just read .:classic_mellow:

These staycation cruises ,I have been reading with great interest the goings on 

onboard the P&O ships ,even watching them sail away online .  The other day 

I was watching  a film  of a man called Dan reviewing a London meal and it struck 

me that no one has mentioned the buffet on board when it comes to themed nights .

Was they banging in a "Best Of British" night and do they ever vary  it ?  :classic_unsure:

We all know the the usual burgers and bangers will put in an appearance and the good

old Yorkshire pudding never lets us down but where is the haggis or London's very 

famous pie & liquor you never see that do you ? I would love to give it a go on a cruise 

ship and Andy & Brian and a few others would be happy with it I'm sure .Sad to say 

guys those jellied eels I would have to give those a a miss! Bang out of my comfort

zone:classic_unsure: Anyway to cheer you all up I will leave you with a Yorkshire man Dan's 

review on  these London classics  that maybe should appear on The Best Of British 

theme night .Have a great Sunday guys and stay safe :classic_love: 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, kalos said:

Good morning guys moving on but not forgetting what we have just read .:classic_mellow:

These staycation cruises ,I have been reading with great interest the goings on 

onboard the P&O ships ,even watching them sail away online .  The other day 

I was watching  a film  of a man called Dan reviewing a London meal and it struck 

me that no one has mentioned the buffet on board when it comes to themed nights .

Was they banging in a "Best Of British" night and do they ever vary  it ?  :classic_unsure:

We all know the the usual burgers and bangers will put in an appearance and the good

old Yorkshire pudding never lets us down but where is the haggis or London's very 

famous pie & liquor you never see that do you ? I would love to give it a go on a cruise 

ship and Andy & Brian and a few others would be happy with it I'm sure .Sad to say 

guys those jellied eels I would have to give those a a miss! Bang out of my comfort

zone:classic_unsure: Anyway to cheer you all up I will leave you with a Yorkshire man Dan's 

review on  these London classics  that maybe should appear on The Best Of British 

theme night .Have a great Sunday guys and stay safe :classic_love: 

He should have tried the octopus on toast.Stewed eels are better, washed down with a roll mop.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, brian1 said:

He should have tried the octopus on toast.Stewed eels are better, washed down with a roll mop.

Last time I had octopus I thought I was eating battered onion rings but that's another story :classic_smile:

They are very clever creatures but I did not know they could make toast :classic_unsure:

Did you know How many times do you have to tickle an octopus to make it laugh?

Ten-tickles !  Of course it only has 8 of those. So the first two were test-tickles! :classic_wink:

• Haha 9

I know I’m not on the right forum but I thought I’d asked on here with all of you that we have been chatting too for so long but especially Wowzz, I’m going on sky princess in about 4 weeks and I’m lost to what’s the best dining room to book I’ve been given Estrella or cielo dining room so which one is the most romantic ? and what is the best time to book my dining time each night please I don’t want to interfere with a show time , it’s my first time on a princess ship so any hints from you guys I would appreciate I trust your truthfulness 😉

1 hour ago, Purdey16 said:

I know I’m not on the right forum but I thought I’d asked on here with all of you that we have been chatting too for so long but especially Wowzz, I’m going on sky princess in about 4 weeks and I’m lost to what’s the best dining room to book I’ve been given Estrella or cielo dining room so which one is the most romantic ? and what is the best time to book my dining time each night please I don’t want to interfere with a show time , it’s my first time on a princess ship so any hints from you guys I would appreciate I trust your truthfulness 😉

I think you might be better off asking in the Princess forum, where the experienced Princess cruisers will be able to help you much more than I can.

2 hours ago, kalos said:

Last time I had octopus I thought I was eating battered onion rings but that's another story :classic_smile:

They are very clever creatures but I did not know they could make toast :classic_unsure:

Did you know How many times do you have to tickle an octopus to make it laugh?

Ten-tickles !  Of course it only has 8 of those. So the first two were test-tickles! :classic_wink:

That's unfair kalos, I have just sprayed coffee all over my shirt and trousers!!!😁

• Haha 1

I am back from my shift at the vaccination hub and have  decided that no matter how short of volunteers they are in the future I will not be going again.  The number of selfish people who are refusing to wear masks because "The government  have said we don't  need to wear masks in public places" has reached a ridiculous level and I feel that we are being put at risk because we can't refuse entry to them simply because they choose not to wear a mask.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I am back from my shift at the vaccination hub and have  decided that no matter how short of volunteers they are in the future I will not be going again.  The number of selfish people who are refusing to wear masks because "The government  have said we don't  need to wear masks in public places" has reached a ridiculous level and I feel that we are being put at risk because we can't refuse entry to them simply because they choose not to wear a mask.

I don’t blame you Josy, so disheartening for you. Thanks for all you’ve done, definitely time to stick to your guns now.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

I don’t blame you Josy, so disheartening for you. Thanks for all you’ve done, definitely time to stick to your guns now.

The stupid thing is that when I go to Tesco or Sainsburys shopping I rarely see anyone without a mask. Why wear a mask shopping but not at a vaccination hub ?

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I sympathise completely with your point of view and I would do the same in your situation.

That said people are following the governments guidance so it is the guidance that is wrong, not individuals who are using the freedoms they have been told they have. We don’t have them up here, we are all still masked every where.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

Thanks for all you’ve done, Josy, but I completely get where you’re coming from. Round here all medical facilities are requiring masks, and that’s exactly as it should be. A vaccination isn’t a public place, vaccinees are being done a huge service, and yet you get that nonsense.

Just appalling.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, P&O SUE said:

Just been out for a walk at our local riverside country park. Was quite warm in the sun with a pleasant breeze. I keep yawning now, must be the river air!

D584A14D-62E8-44EC-9B60-07A7388AF4FF.jpeg

Was it busy there? We haven’t been since Covid

19 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Can you give me a name or a clue.   New to this bit  of Kent.   I know we are roughly in the same area, and we sometimes need somewhere new to look at.

Living in Surrey, I would have a wild guess at Favershamish. Do I get a prize.🤣

A final thanks to you all for your incredible support, help, and brilliant suggestions. Apologies for not replying individually but my 'quote' button isn't working. You have all shown me such care and support and I'm touched.  Furthermore you have restored my faith in human kindness. I'll let you all know how I get on but I think it's right to close the chapter on my situation on this forum. Many many thanks to you all once again. Jane.xx

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Beckett said:

A final thanks to you all for your incredible support, help, and brilliant suggestions. Apologies for not replying individually but my 'quote' button isn't working. You have all shown me such care and support and I'm touched.  Furthermore you have restored my faith in human kindness. I'll let you all know how I get on but I think it's right to close the chapter on my situation on this forum. Many many thanks to you all once again. Jane.xx

Good luck Jane.

Very best wishes.

Graham x 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1