Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Light rain here. 

We are going under a Winter Weather advisory at 1 pm. 
Cold and snow. 
We are in the zone to get up to 6 inches. 
No wait 4 inches. 
Um. Really 2 inches. 

It really depends which TV channel you listen to on the weather prediction .  

Love the consistency. ( Not)

Be safe whatever happens. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We celebrated Christmas this weekend with the family.   This is the GKs table.  Finnley sat at our table and Lottie didn't want her pic taken. 

image.thumb.png.b2f9c3c1d6c3eaa4bacc4a2bc3a8dc59.png

The kids were here from the beginning of the day and the last left right before 11pm.

We loved having them.  Lots of fun.   I have to say that when the day was over I had a new favorite Christmas Carol....... Silent Night!  😆 

You are blessed with such a beautiful loving family.

I want to sit at That kid table😊

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The wind and rain is crazy this morning. Fortunately, it isn't snow. Hopefully, the power doesn’t go out.

55 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Stay safe & hope the power stays on.

+ 1   OB @Ocean Boy

54 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Sydney forecast up to and including Christmas Day

22 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Yuck. 

Make it double "Yuck"....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akcruz said:

Finished my last 2 ornaments for this year today while it downpoured outside.  These were the fanciest I did.  For anyone interested check out Ornament Girl.  She has many different patterns, most of which you need to buy, but this was a free one I got to try them out.  May buy one for next year not hard to do once you get the hang of them.

20231217_150305.thumb.jpg.d47bf4ea85bd540d5fcb23445b8b2056.jpg

These are really beautiful. I can barely thread a needle!
April's got talent!😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, akcruz said:

Finished my last 2 ornaments for this year today while it downpoured outside.  These were the fanciest I did.  For anyone interested check out Ornament Girl.  She has many different patterns, most of which you need to buy, but this was a free one I got to try them out.  May buy one for next year not hard to do once you get the hang of them.

Those are so pretty.  You are talented!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The wind and rain is crazy this morning. Fortunately, it isn't snow. Hopefully, the power doesn’t go out.

Really nasty here too. Our power went out a little while ago. I had planned to spend the day baking and doing laundry. Hopefully, it comes back soon but I know they will have to wait for the winds to calm down some as the utilities can’t do line work if the wind is over 35 mph. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Beautiful, April!  Love them!  Did it take long to make?

These were the last of 10 I made, these took about 2 recorded Hallmark movies total so 4 hours for the 2, the first ones definitely took much longer.

Stay safe, we had that weather yesterday.  Never lost power but did have a tornado touch down about 10 miles south.  Every device possible wrnt off with a warning.  

52 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

These are really beautiful. I can barely thread a needle!
April's got talent!😁

No needle required, they are squares of fabric pinned onto a Styrofoam ball.  About 200 pins in each one!

• Like 9

We had your wild weather last night.  We were watching TV and heard a loud bang towards the front of the house.  We looked inside and outside, but couldn't find anything.  I thought something had hit the front porch.  This morning I found it... an expensive bottle of wine we bought as a gift had rolled off a tall chair onto the wood floor.  Thank goodness it didn't break!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, akcruz said:

These were the last of 10 I made, these took about 2 recorded Hallmark movies total so 4 hours for the 2, the first ones definitely took much longer.

They are very pretty.  I love your method of time measurement!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, akcruz said:

Those are so beautiful. Your work is amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Light rain here. 

We are going under a Winter Weather advisory at 1 pm. 
Cold and snow. 
We are in the zone to get up to 6 inches. 
No wait 4 inches. 
Um. Really 2 inches. 

It really depends which TV channel you listen to on the weather prediction .  

Love the consistency. ( Not)

Be safe whatever happens. 

Stay warm. The consistency is like Royal's.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Crazy rain & wind here last night & early morning.  Finally calmed down the past hour.  Fortunately never lost power & just a few small branches down & a very soggy yard. 

Calm skies should be coming your way in a few hours. Along with colder air. Temps already dropping from a 61 F high this morning to low 30s by tomorrow morning 

• Like 3

We made it through the night.  I was worried about the basement but all good so far🤞. Still raining but warm.  Now we are dealing with the blood pressure issue again.  Charlie felt weak and had stomach issues.  He took his pressure and it was so low.  It goes high then low, no rhyme or reason.  I guess I should be happy with a dry basement🥴

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We made it through the night.  I was worried about the basement but all good so far🤞. Still raining but warm.  Now we are dealing with the blood pressure issue again.  Charlie felt weak and had stomach issues.  He took his pressure and it was so low.  It goes high then low, no rhyme or reason.  I guess I should be happy with a dry basement🥴

That is so frustrating and scary about the blood pressure.  I am glad you didn't have problems in your basement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Hope Charlie feels better soon. Glad your basement is dry. I have a little seepage but nothing bad yet. Hope it stays that way since I can’t wet vacuum it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1