Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My granddaughter returned from Poland earlier this evening.I am taping Survivor and Amazing Race because she is coming here soon.

Ask your granddaughter if she visited the Jewish cemetery in Warsaw . Our visit there left a lasting impression .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh no, what happened?

We couldn't get on our Dani thread.  It would come up as "error".  Several of us went onto the Friends of Bella thread all saying the same thing.  I got off CC for an hour or two, and by then it was back.  🤨

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Another idol in the pocket goes home.

Yup

3 in a row. 

I’m glad it happened. But still surprised it did. 

Next week will be very interesting. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think tribal tonight will be interesting.

It sure was!!!  Will it be played, or won't it???🤔  So glad it went the way it did!

20 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

😁😁😁  Schooner and I were quite happy with the outcome. 

1 minute ago, Lionesss said:

Yup

3 in a row. 

I’m glad it happened. But still surprised it did. 

Next week will be very interesting. 

Sue, I think it was the 5th idol to go home in the pocket of a loser....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Extremely sad & difficult day here.  One of our dogs, Oliver, passed away late last night.  I have always included him and Emma in my Live reports.  I posted about him last week mentioning several of his health issues many of which all culminated recently over the last month.  He is breathing freely now in heaven.  Words cannot express how greatly he will be missed.  He’ll always be my “Goodest and Handsomest Boy” as I told him daily.  Here’s a few of my favorite photos of him.

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

IMG_3209.thumb.jpeg.f414daa3f3715d11a9879384eb6e1c9a.jpeg

IMG_0017.thumb.jpeg.04c7320fe1783263ccf4b4004a76f4d7.jpeg

F6AB1D0D-7A29-4C56-B198-F4022CB41E8C.thumb.jpeg.7fd815dc2ae04bdda46181007d545a6e.jpeg

So sorry for your loss.  It’s so hard to lose them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Extremely sad & difficult day here.  One of our dogs, Oliver, passed away late last night.  I have always included him and Emma in my Live reports.  I posted about him last week mentioning several of his health issues many of which all culminated recently over the last month.  He is breathing freely now in heaven.  Words cannot express how greatly he will be missed.  He’ll always be my “Goodest and Handsomest Boy” as I told him daily.  Here’s a few of my favorite photos of him.

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

F6AB1D0D-7A29-4C56-B198-F4022CB41E8C.thumb.jpeg.7fd815dc2ae04bdda46181007d545a6e.jpeg

I am so sorry for your loss.  He was a handsome boy and had a good life with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Dani- 

Thank you for your kind words. 
I hope that your cold improves quickly and that you feel better soon.

Glad for you and your son that you could make the journey together to fulfill your Mother’s wishes.

It seems that when we return to our childhood homes, the houses seem smaller and the drive to the house seems shorter.

My DH and I were invited to see my parents’ home a few years ago. Looking around, I wondered how my mother fit our furniture in some of the rooms as they looked smaller than I remembered.

Shalom

MJ👩🏻

LOL. ☺️ My childhood home looks the same. We moved here when I was 11 and I have been here for 54 years. 😀 We are getting it done. The termite people will be finishing up on the exterior by the end of the week and then starting on the bathroom. And the exterior painting contractor came today to give us a (very reasonable) quote. And he is eager to start. We should have spread all this work out more.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear sweet Oliver. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Oliver. It always pains me that our fury family members can not live as long as us. Please know that in the short time you loved Oliver he had a lifetime of love, joy and happiness from you. Rest well Oliver.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

Aww. I'm so sorry. It is so sad and difficult to lose a beloved pet and family member. My apologies that I hadn't read further before I posted. Poor Oliver. I'm sure he was much loved and a very good boy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

For many years I posted on Cruise Mates.When it closed many of the regulars including came to CC.

I posted cruise reviews only on another site.

I have posted many Hotel and restaurant reviews on TripAdvisor.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Luckynana said:

It sure was!!!  Will it be played, or won't it???🤔  So glad it went the way it did!

I was quite happy with the outcome too. I wonder who Maria will try to team up with now?  This is certainly the season of blindsides.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

We are most likely when the times come do it on another cruise line other then Royal.

@Jimbo   Celebrity has a couple of similar cruises next year.   Twangster has started a live btb on jewel with the 2nd cruise being the fjords one I’m on.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Cheers to Oliver 🍻

So sorry for your loss of your Goodest Boy.   He is a very handsome boy.  The one baby photo on the right reminds me of tiger cub...adorable.   

The photo you posted the other day was beautiful too.  He looked very content.   

May he RIP🙏   

Hugs to you and your family ((((❤️))))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Ty. 

I could not remember that. 

I am just amazed at the over confidence when some players feel they are invincible from being voted off—— have a safety net (idol), then do not play it. 

Years ago when survivor was just a new show I thought it would be fun to be on. 

But I quickly came to reality when they ate bugs…………..

Not for me. 
Now after 47 seasons how the twist and turns we see makes one needing to be an expert at deception. 

I’m best at an observer. 
And this seasons ratings are probably going to soar. 

Cannot wait to finale. 

Be safe. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Extremely sad & difficult day here.  One of our dogs, Oliver, passed away late last night.

I was sorry to read this about Oliver.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Extremely sad & difficult day here.  One of our dogs, Oliver, passed away late last night.

Thanks for sharing pictures of your sweet dog Oliver.  I know you miss him terribly.  May he rest in peace.  Hugs to you and your family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

So, I've spent 2.15 days in Bucharest, "down the memory line".

For many years I've wanted to go back, to fulfill my promise to my mom, to lay a flower on her parents' grave, since she was too old to travel.

Dani, I'm happy you were able to fulfill your promise to your mom, sharing the experience with your son.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Ty. 

I could not remember that. 

I am just amazed at the over confidence when some players feel they are invincible from being voted off—— have a safety net (idol), then do not play it. 

Years ago when survivor was just a new show I thought it would be fun to be on. 

But I quickly came to reality when they ate bugs…………..

Not for me. 
Now after 47 seasons how the twist and turns we see makes one needing to be an expert at deception. 

I’m best at an observer. 
And this seasons ratings are probably going to soar. 

Cannot wait to finale. 

Be safe. 

I also thought it would be fun to be on Survivor.  Then the reality of the fact that I hate to camp, hate to be dirty, hate to be hungry and dislike idiots kept me from ever thinking about applying.  I told my husband we could do Amazing Race if they had a version that had no physical challenges, no dancing or singing challenges and no memorization challenges. We are pretty good at navigation and puzzles.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

11 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Lisa just started it on playback.  I can't wait to hear her reaction.

• Like 2

More medical issues for Liberty. Just before midnight last night, the ship shuddered really badly and came to a stop. We then heard a helicopter. They medi vacced someone off the ship. The helicopter hovered over the helipad for at least twenty minutes before they were able to load the person and leave. Rollcall has lots of pictures and a long video but I am not going to post the hoisting. Hope whoever it was gets the care they desperately needed. Here are a few pictures of the helicopter and crew,  you can’t see patient in any of them. We are way aft but you can see the tail of the helicopter from our balcony. Forward facing cabin saw whole evacuation. 

IMG_7676.thumb.jpeg.110cdc77ad139541f4e3fbb374488da0.jpeg

IMG_7681.thumb.png.4028da69b1b0a7f7055b1e53e35c40a8.png

IMG_7682.thumb.png.a322c51b6f5a5d7bd6cd02a2b5d0b9ce.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

So, I've spent 2.15 days in Bucharest, "down the memory line".

For many years I've wanted to go back, to fulfill my promise to my mom, to lay a flower on her parents' grave, since she was too old to travel.

What a meaningful trip with your son. I'm so glad you were able to go with him. ♥️

• Thanks 1