Final post (from Don’s wife)

dkjretired

Mrs. Johnson,  my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your husband.   Like many others on this board I truly appreciated his posts here on Cruise Critic for the insight that he offered as well as his sense of humour.  He will be missed.

Jeanne, OMG........I don't post on the Celebrity forum much anymore and so just saw your news...........my heartfelt condolences and all my  love go out to you and the whole family. I remember when we sailed together years ago.  I hope you know how much Don was loved. He was The BEST!!!!!!!  

I wish I could be there to give you a big hug............I have always considered both of you my friends. Even with all the time gone by..........

May his memory be a blessing and may he Rest In Peace.

• Like 4

Jeanne, I am so sorry for your loss. As you know, Don has touched many of our lives here on CC. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting him (or you) in person, I feel like he was a ‘virtual’ friend to many. RIP, Don. 

So sorry to hear about your husband's passing.  I noted that he was a former police officer, just as I was.

While I'm not a lawyer, I've been with a big Wall Street firm for over 30 years and have been involved in hundreds of estate situations, including acting as administrator of my dad's estate, which was quite complex.  Don't hesitate to reach out if I can answer any questions.

Thank you for letting us know, and may he rest in peace.

On 5/22/2022 at 3:37 PM, dkjretired said:

My husband Don (dkjretired) was very active on this forum for many years. I wanted to let everyone know that he passed away on Tuesday, May 17. His obituary is below:

https://obits.nj.com/us/obituaries/starledger/name/donald-johnson-obituary?pid=202029975

Jeanne Johnson

So sorry for your loss. He will be greatly missed by the community. 

I am so very sorry for your loss. He will be missed by many. I wish you and your family strength and comfort during this difficult time. I always enjoyed your husband's posts to this board; Don truly was a wealth of information, always helpful, and a real asset to this board. May his memory be eternal. 

• Like 1