Favorite ship?

My favorite ship is any one of the Oasis class, we've sailed Oasis, Allure, Harmony, and Symphony multiple times. We are on Harmony for the third time on Sunday.

These ships are our favorites for several reasons:

variety of food venues and choices

excellent entertainment options

Central Park

Jazz on 4

Everyone's experience may vary, but we are eager to sail Wonder soon.

Barb

Whatever ship I'm on at the time.  😉  I've only been on 4 RC ships (Radiance, Voyager, Liberty, and Allure).  I'd have to go with Allure, with Radiance a close 2nd.  There is so much to do and see on Allure.  With only 2 sea days, we didn't really have a chance to see and do it all.  Ready to go again!

Edited by rdtpm64
  • Like 1

After 24 cruises we have been on every class up to Oasis, even including one that doesn't exist anymore. The decision is hard as we have liked each for their own different reasons, and in some cases, it might have to do with the Interary. If we had to pick one, it would be Oasis. Before that we liked Radiance because of all the outside viewing. Oasis class has so many option from the peace of Central Park to the party on the promenade and shows at the aquatic center. The food options are the best and we love Central Park 150 so it gets the nod if we can only go on one. We just got off the Radiance test cruise and had sailed on her the first year she was in service and all the upgrades are amazing. So they are all great in our mind and we are looking forward to going on Navigator in August. 

We really enjoyed both the Allure and Oasis. What struck us is both cruises we went on were sold out sailings and yet it felt like we were not running into five thousand plus people. Plenty of space and was not hard to find a quiet spot to yourself.

Cheers

37 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

I've enjoyed them all, but I'm going to buck the Oasis-class trend and say Odyssey. 🙂 

Oasis (the ship) was ours, but I'm leaning towards Odyssey now.  Will do it again this coming January with a regular passenger load and see if it still is as wonderful as this past winter. 

May try Wonder in February to see what that's all about.

FWIW, Harmony is my least favorite Oasis ship

• Like 1

It depends on who I'm cruising with and what type of activities are desired. Family/young group I'd go with the bigger ships. If it's just me enjoying being unplugged and having a low-key break, Radiance class.

My all-time favorite is Allure, because it was our first Oasis-class ship, and I love the fact that it still does not have the Abyss on Boardwalk or the water slides on the pool deck. My next favorite is Wonder because it was a brand-new ship and also because of all the great restaurants (loved the Mason Jar, and Hooked, and Hibachi was also very good). My third favorite is Odyssey because when we sailed last Fall it was an incredible, brand-new ship, and we had a fabulous Royal Up to the Owners Loft Suite.   

Since I am the West Coast, and have no interest in sailing the Caribbean, I finally sailed the Ovation last Oct., after a couple of years cancellations out of Sydney. I just finished my 3rd cruise on her a couple of weeks ago and she is my fave right now. Nothing compares to Two70 and I just love the whole vibe of the ship. I have the Wonder and Navigator coming up this year, and back to the Ovation next March for a B3B. The Wonder may jump to first. We will see.

Edited by crzndeb

Impossible to say. They all have pros & cons

1) Oasis class is just amazing overall … like a thrill park. 
2) Quantum class has the best Solarium and overall setup for cold weather cruises. Two70 is a great venu

4) Vision class is designed so nicely you can hear music in Centrum when you leave pool area or your cabin. So much live entertainment so close (on Enchantment they even added Boleros), very comfortable Theater

And everything in between. We love ships with Viking Crown lounge (everything up to Freedom class), they are great for sailaways from ports.