The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday April 6th, 2023

Jacqui, we don't mind hearing about your stubborn healing and unhappy elbow.  I hope the doctors are keeping an eye on your progress and have some ideas on how to help it heal and keep you comfortable.  

I should be taking my own advice and getting an appointment at my doctor's office.  My shoulder, upper back and bicep are in pain the past couple weeks and I've been babying it.  Nothing is getting better so I need to find out what's wrong and hopefully get help.  But I keep putting it off.  Perhaps I'll make a call today and set something up.  Your post has spurred me on to do that.  👍

Debbie @dfish they all three look good to me.  I like 🥕s too!  #2 does look delicious!  

5 minutes ago, superoma said:

Good morning. We had rain yesterday, heavy at times but no tornadoes! Watch ended early evening.

thought I would add a picture of the different provincial tartans in Canada. The tartan in the maple leaf is the official Canadian tartan, called, wait for it, the maple leaf tartan. The yellow tartan by itself is the official tartan of Essex county.

2CCADD1F-1310-4B71-92D2-DB3C2C133814.jpeg

9F8D6957-C5DA-4070-80BD-0E3F4081D487.jpeg

Eva, how interesting to see the tartans displayed like that on the map of Canada.  Very cool!

5 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Sorry and thanks AC. Got issues that we are dealing with right now and I am focus on other things.

We hope and pray the issues you are having to deal with are soon gone so you can get back to your old raucous self.  I understand completely because I have one relative with a major problem and it doesn't look like it will resolve itself in a satisfactory manner.  Nothing we can do but go on and hope for the best.  Just keep posting though!!

• Like 21

Regarding rolls of film. I remember our 1992 six week cross country trip thru the USA when I discovered one hour photo printing. We would drop off the roll or rolls, go get supplies or lunch etc. by the time we got home six weeks later my photo journal of the trip was complete. One hour printing was so exciting. Now, I can’t remember the last time I printed a photo. 

• Like 21

Good morning. I am sitting at the Chevy dealership getting needed preventative service on my truck.   Sandi thanks for the Daily and Fleet Reports each morning.    Vanessa thanks for our Celebrations and Care lists.  Prayers for everyone needing them and the people of, Ukraine.   

Today's meal photos from Debbie look very familiar like a lot of the offerings we had in the Lido.  The drink looks too a little too sweet and the Calera Pinot too pricy.  Thanks for researching these for us each day.  We missed Grand Cayman on our GSA and had Jamaica as a last minute substitute.  😥

We had a beautiful sunset and moonrise last evening.  Have a great day! Nancy 

IMG_20230405_202623279.jpg

IMG_20230405_203910512_HDR.jpg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning from a warm and sunny day at the beach

Temperature is great with low humidity. I will take it because it sure wont last long!

Been to Grand Cayman many years ago and it is on our scheduled trip in the fall. 

I am a great walker and try to take a walk every day. It is very relaxing and clears the mind.

Yesterday I almost forgot about our library board meeting. It was on my calendar, it wasnt until my friend called asking for a ride that I remembered.  I got there.   Thank goodness!

This morning I am going to Publix to get our things for Easter.  Just a small group so it will be easy.

Golf late this afternoon. I think we are the last ones out. 

Stay safe and enjoy today

Charlene

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Jacqui, we don't mind hearing about your stubborn healing and unhappy elbow.  I hope the doctors are keeping an eye on your progress and have some ideas on how to help it heal and keep you comfortable.  

I should be taking my own advice and getting an appointment at my doctor's office.  My shoulder, upper back and bicep are in pain the past couple weeks and I've been babying it.  Nothing is getting better so I need to find out what's wrong and hopefully get help.  But I keep putting it off.  Perhaps I'll make a call today and set something up.  Your post has spurred me on to do that.  👍

Debbie @dfish they all three look good to me.  I like 🥕s too!  #2 does look delicious!  

Eva, how interesting to see the tartans displayed like that on the map of Canada.  Very cool!

We hope and pray the issues you are having to deal with are soon gone so you can get back to your old raucous self.  I understand completely because I have one relative with a major problem and it doesn't look like it will resolve itself in a satisfactory manner.  Nothing we can do but go on and hope for the best.  Just keep posting though!!

Thanks SLC! 

• Like 18

Thanks for the Daily!  I slept well last night!  Wonderful what a good doctor report can do!  Thanks to all for the lift with your caring thoughts and prayers!  And for your loving condolences on the passing of my friend and colleague’s husband. He was a firefighter in our NM rural valley for over 30 years, maybe 40? But he and I only worked a few times together, mostly my early years in the department. The county Fire Chief asked our local department chief for a write-up for an announcement yesterday. Chief asked me if I would do it!  I was so grateful to be remembered and asked to do that!  (… having left NM 2 years ago to move to Maryland for health and aging-related issues). And I think I did a pretty good job if it!  A small thing to still help out but very meaningful. I’m hoping our situation at home stabilized well enough so that I’ll be able to get back to NM for a celebration of life gathering. Lotta IFs. 

Blessings to Annie @marshhawk doing her scan today. And all those observing sacred days now, a large fraction of the world, we’re all connected!  So many are in need of healing, comfort or hope, sending out the love. Especially thinking of @kazu and @Scrapnana   And all struggling through natural and manmade disasters. 🙏

Safe travels to @ger_77 Gerry and family. May their new friends from Ukraine 🇺🇦 have a blast with their windfall of gifts!  There are so many good people everywhere!  

Love seeing @Vict0riann Ann’s thread of the Rotterdam 150th Anniversary cruise. I grew up in NY and although I don’t really miss living there, it’s nostalgic to see her sail-in and port day pics there. For a few years I used the Staten Island ferry to get to Manhattan, passing the Statue of Liberty twice a day, never took a picture of it!  We sailed in there in February 2013 on our return from our ‘Round the Horn adventure on Carnival Splendor repositioning from CA to NY (too big fir Panama Canal then) and nearly froze at 5am on the front deck taking pictures!  

Cheers to all celebrating milestones - Life is Good!  🎉

Congrats to Sandi’s DGS Ren on his 4-goal game!  He’ll remember that his whole life!  🥅

Smooth travels for all the cruisers!  
Maureen 

Edited by RMLincoln
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Good morning,

All good things come to an end and I am on my home this morning. It was a nice getaway now I must go home to finish planning my May cruise. My DSIL did very well and it was good to see her laughing and having a good time.

Prayers for those in need and have a great day!

• Like 25

Good morning to all. It will get up to 70 today but was foggy when the dogs and I set out for our early walk. I enjoy walking both with and without doggies and have increased my distance to pre total hip levels without difficulty. I love tartans and have several black watch plaid flannel shirts.

Thank you @TiogaCruiser, for the beautiful poppy pictures. We have not been to the port but it looks beautiful,thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for your pictures and for getting us started every day. And four soccer goals for Ren! Congratulations to him!

Debbie @dfish, thanks as always for the recipes. The Executive Chef liked number two so I will walk up to the grocery later to get the missing ingredients.

Have a very good day today.

I loved seeing the Rotterdam docked only eight miles away!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Well, since Lenda is taking a pass at the meal, you may have her carrots.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 17

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Poppies are pretty, I like tartan plaid (does that count?), and I need to get back to walking. I hope to do much more walking on vacation, but I worry about my ability with the knee and hip issues. Good quote. The meal looks interesting. No on the drink and no to the wine ($$$).

I've never been to Grand Cayman; it was on the cruise we cancelled due to BFF's DF's illness.

It's cloudy, 53F, with light rain. Temps are supposed to drop during the day. We escaped the brunt of the storms last night; mainly wind and rain, although some lost power. I am going to need to mow the grass soon, with all this rain and warm temps. When I was going to the pharmacy yesterday, I noticed a piece of flashing on my detached garage was flapping in the wind. I don't know who to call to fix it, that will come on short notice. And I was aggravated that I couldn't get my prescription, as their computers were down nationwide.

@StLouisCruisers Thank you for our start today. Ren is really excelling with his team and I'm sure impressing them; congrats to the team on their wins. Excellent Georgetown photos. I think it would be good to see someone about your shoulder and upper back. When I get back I think I want to go to a local PT place that's covered under Silver Sneakers, to get some stamina back, balance help and help navigating steps.

@richwmn Thank you for the prep work you did so we could continue, and for Today in History.

@TiogaCruiser Nice photos of the poppies.

@rafinmd Thanks for showing us Rotterdam in NYC. I hope you'll slowly get back to your walking.

@aliaschief Not much longer before you go! Fun memes.

@kazu Thanks for stopping in. Sorry to hear your elbow is unhappy. Do you have a follow-up with the surgeon soon? We don't mind it if you moan here, if it helps.

@dfish #1 or #2 for me I think.

@superoma That's interesting about the provincial tartans in Canada.

@RedneckBob Prayers that things improve for you.

@ottahand7 Very nice sunset and moonrise pics.

@POA1 Cool! Thanks for the photo.

@RMLincoln How nice to be asked to do a write-up for the announcement for your former colleague. 

@cruising sister Safe travels home, and it sounds like this trip was just the thing for DSIL.

@smitty34877 It's good to hear you're back to your pre-surgery walking levels. 

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for the Celebration List.

Be well everyone.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Poppies are pretty, I like tartan plaid (does that count?), and I need to get back to walking. I hope to do much more walking on vacation, but I worry about my ability with the knee and hip issues. Good quote. The meal looks interesting. No on the drink and no to the wine ($$$).

I've never been to Grand Cayman; it was on the cruise we cancelled due to BFF's DF's illness.

It's cloudy, 53F, with light rain. Temps are supposed to drop during the day. We escaped the brunt of the storms last night; mainly wind and rain, although some lost power. I am going to need to mow the grass soon, with all this rain and warm temps. When I was going to the pharmacy yesterday, I noticed a piece of flashing on my detached garage was flapping in the wind. I don't know who to call to fix it, that will come on short notice. And I was aggravated that I couldn't get my prescription, as their computers were down nationwide.

@StLouisCruisers Thank you for our start today. Ren is really excelling with his team and I'm sure impressing them; congrats to the team on their wins. Excellent Georgetown photos. I think it would be good to see someone about your shoulder and upper back. When I get back I think I want to go to a local PT place that's covered under Silver Sneakers, to get some stamina back, balance help and help navigating steps.

@richwmn Thank you for the prep work you did so we could continue, and for Today in History.

@rafinmd Thanks for showing us Rotterdam in NYC. I hope you'll slowly get back to your walking.

@kazu Thanks for stopping in. Sorry to hear your elbow is unhappy. Do you have a follow-up with the surgeon soon? We don't mind it if you moan here, if it helps.

@RMLincoln How nice to be asked to do a write-up for the announcement for your former colleague. 

@cruising sister Safe travels home, and it sounds like this trip was just the thing for DSIL.

Be well everyone.

Thanks JV!

• Like 11

@RedneckBob @kazu 

We are thinking of you, sending out the love. You are each a gift to us with your caring, your humor and deep knowledge. We will look forward to your being with us when the timing is right for you!  

@StLouisCruisers Sandi I’m sorry to hear you have a relative on a difficult path. I’m sure you will do whatever you can to ease that path and you will be a blessing to them as you are to us!  

Just got a call from DH’s oncologist. He’s happy with the 6-month bloodwork!  Keep living life!  Life changes, we’ve changed, our reach into the far corners of the world is not as deep or carefree as it once was,  but Life is Good!  
Have a great day everyone, and happy preparations for celebrations or travels. 
m—

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

@RedneckBob @kazu 

We are thinking of you, sending out the love. You are each a gift to us with your caring, your humor and deep knowledge. We will look forward to your being with us when the timing is right for you!  

@StLouisCruisers Sandi I’m sorry to hear you have a relative on a difficult path. I’m sure you will do whatever you can to ease that path and you will be a blessing to them as you are to us!  

Just got a call from DH’s oncologist. He’s happy with the 6-month bloodwork!  Keep living life!  Life changes, we’ve changed, our reach into the far corners of the world is not as deep or carefree as it once was,  but Life is Good!  
m—

Thanks RML! Please don’t make me be big headed. 😀

• Like 11

Good morning all. Sunny and warming here. Dogs will be happy to get a longer walk in a little while when the temps make it above freezing. We did a quick in-and-out but it was cold and a bit windy and the chihuahua really feels the cold, even with a his little coat on.

The meal of the day looks good. I think I would go the quick and easy route. Surprisingly enough, I have not been to today's destination.

Continuing work on the house..... the Spring cleaning is being accompanied by a "clear it out!!!" phase which may or not last. And, I am working on getting things organized so that when I step off of the BOD at the shelter things will be set up to my liking. I am sure there will be a lot of changes made when I leave.... I plan not to look too closely.

Take care all. @kazusorry your elbow is not doing better. Feel free to vent away!!! I think a lot of us are sort of struggling with health and other issues at this time. I am having trouble making decisions right now. Waffling back and forth. I need to sit down with a pad of paper and do some listing of alternatives to various situations.... and then get ready to live with my decisions. If only I had a crystal ball .... or maybe not.

Susan

• Like 21

I just posted about my door signs I make for my cruises over on the door decoration thread in case anyone is interested in reading it and seeing photos.  Nothing flamboyant or easily flammable like some people are discussing there.  DH is currently at the grocery shopping for us and said I should stay home and relax.  Yesterday I went with him to the dentist office and waited outside an hour, then we went shopping and out to lunch together.  Normally we go to our dental appointments alone, especially since DH doesn't like waiting around in the car like I did yesterday.  I came prepared with a magazine and Sudoku puzzles so it was fine.

2 hours ago, POA1 said:

Another ship from Holland in America! The Stad Amsterdam sailing out of Port Everglades just now. An unexpected, post-breakfast sail away.

PXL_20230406_131211274.jpg

Wow, that's awesome!  Thanks for sharing with us.

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

Thanks for the Daily!  I slept well last night!  Wonderful what a good doctor report can do!  Thanks to all for the lift with your caring thoughts and prayers!  And for your loving condolences on the passing of my friend and colleague’s husband. He was a firefighter in our NM rural valley for over 30 years, maybe 40? But he and I only worked a few times together, mostly my early years in the department. The county Fire Chief asked our local department chief for a write-up for an announcement yesterday. Chief asked me if I would do it!  I was so grateful to be remembered and asked to do that!  (… having left NM 2 years ago to move to Maryland for health and aging-related issues). And I think I did a pretty good job if it!  A small thing to still help out but very meaningful. I’m hoping our situation at home stabilized well enough so that I’ll be able to get back to NM for a celebration of life gathering. Lotta IFs. 

Blessings to Annie @marshhawk doing her scan today. And all those observing sacred days now, a large fraction of the world, we’re all connected!  So many are in need of healing, comfort or hope, sending out the love. Especially thinking of @kazu and @Scrapnana   And all struggling through natural and manmade disasters. 🙏

Safe travels to @ger_77 Gerry and family. May their new friends from Ukraine 🇺🇦 have a blast with their windfall of gifts!  There are so many good people everywhere!  

Love seeing @Vict0riann Ann’s thread of the Rotterdam 150th Anniversary cruise. I grew up in NY and although I don’t really miss living there, it’s nostalgic to see her sail-in and port day pics there. For a few years I used the Staten Island ferry to get to Manhattan, passing the Statue of Liberty twice a day, never took a picture of it!  We sailed in there in February 2013 on our return from our ‘Round the Horn adventure on Carnival Splendor repositioning from CA to NY (too big fir Panama Canal then) and nearly froze at 5am on the front deck taking pictures!  

Cheers to all celebrating milestones - Life is Good!  🎉

Congrats to Sandi’s DGS Ren on his 4-goal game!  He’ll remember that his whole life!  🥅

Smooth travels for all the cruisers!  
Maureen 

Maureen, it's nice you could write up the announcement for your dear friend.  I can tell you would do an excellent job of it.  You show such concern for all of us and never complain about the difficulties in your own life.  Thanks for Ren's congratulations.  Hope he slept well, and is eating and hydrating properly to fuel that body after all that exercise.  I'm betting Mom is making sure of that!

1 hour ago, cruising sister said:

Good morning,

All good things come to an end and I am on my home this morning. It was a nice getaway now I must go home to finish planning my May cruise. My DSIL did very well and it was good to see her laughing and having a good time.

Prayers for those in need and have a great day!

Lorraine, safe travels home today!  I'm glad you and DSIL had a nice time together.  

1 hour ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning to all. It will get up to 70 today but was foggy when the dogs and I set out for our early walk. I enjoy walking both with and without doggies and have increased my distance to pre total hip levels without difficulty. I love tartans and have several black watch plaid flannel shirts.

Thank you @TiogaCruiser, for the beautiful poppy pictures. We have not been to the port but it looks beautiful,thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for your pictures and for getting us started every day. And four soccer goals for Ren! Congratulations to him!

Debbie @dfish, thanks as always for the recipes. The Executive Chef liked number two so I will walk up to the grocery later to get the missing ingredients.

Have a very good day today.

I loved seeing the Rotterdam docked only eight miles away!

Good news about your walking levels improving since your hip replacement surgery.  We knew you could do it with your past experience in therapy.  Looks like #2 recipe is the favored one for most everyone today.  And thanks for your kind comments about Ren.  He's such a good boy.  If you met him you'd be charmed by him.  Of course I may be a teeny bit biased.

44 minutes ago, dfish said:

Well, since Lenda is taking a pass at the meal, you may have her carrots.  

Oh, thank you very much!    But who's cooking...you?  😉

25 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Be well everyone.

Thanks for comments on Ren.  I'm sure FC Dallas is very happy he will be joining the team August 1st, and that they invited him to play as a guest during this big tournament.  The coach hasn't put him in during the first half yet, but I imagine the veteran FC Dallas players and their parents wouldn't be happy to have them taken out to put a guest player in as starter.  But I'm sure he's won over their hearts with his efforts during the past three games.  

However, Ren is still a Michigan Jaguars team player and has a busy schedule coming up with that team, too.  I see on my Google calendar Apr. 22-24 games in Minneapolis and Milwaukee, May 12-15 in a Bethesda tournament, and May 20 a game in Indianapolis.  The weekend after that is big brother's graduation so no games on my calendar, at least.  I refuse to look past May 31st for June and July games and tournaments.  No wonder Ren stays so slim!  

17 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

@RedneckBob @kazu 

m—

Thanks for your encouraging comments.  I wish I could help that relative, but all I can do is support them emotionally.  Nothing I can do to change the circumstances.😟

DH is home now and got everything taken care of.  What a sweetheart!  He does so much for me.  Is today appreciate your sweetheart day?  It is for me!  And by the way, the clouds have cleared and we are currently experiencing sunny skies.  What do those weather people know?  🌞

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from Covid central.  DH and I haven't been sick together like this since we both had the Hong Kong flu in 1970.  That was worse though.  And since neither of us has had Covid before now, I don't know if we have a mild case or not -- just feeling crummy and hurt all over.  Fever is 100.2 this morning.

One thing though, I still have an appetite and Debbie's recipes look very good!  I would choose #2 and add more veggies (carrots too, Debbie @dfish).

I hope everyone has a great day, prayers for all on the Care list and cheers for the celebrations.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

Good morning and Happy Thursday. I can’t believe that I leave one week from today for Fort Lauderdale and will be gone 34 days!  It will be the longest trip I’ve ever done. Thank goodness our roll call has livened up a bit and that’s thanks to @TiogaCruiser. She is organizing a paper bead session and paper flowers session. Someone else is doing an origami session. But still no CC M&G, however, several of us from the Daily are getting together. 

Yesterday was busy and I got a lot done. I’m beginning to wonder if all my stuff will fit in the one suitcase I’m taking. 

Annie @marshhawk, thinking of you today and your scan. BTW, the number of Gala nights are listed on my boarding pass. I’m not sure you have access to that since your friend is doing that portion. But what you could do is create an account with HAL and go to your booking but you would need the booking number. Have you checked in yet online? Or is your friend doing that too?

Debbie @dfish, Kelsey Nixon had a show for a while on the Cooking Channel, the sister to the Food Network. Her recipe looks good but I probably won’t make it soon. I’m trying to use up freezer food right now. 

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 21

Good Afternoon, awhile back we had a discussion about smoke detectors going off for no apparent reason.  Over time about half our detectors have been taken off line since they became defective.  We just had a visit with our electrician and we are now having all of the detectors replaced.  One of the potential causes of detectors going off errantly is a surge in the electrical system of the house.  To help prevent that and more importantly to protect the appliances in the house he recommended a surge protector added to our fuse box.  The surge protector wasn’t that expensive, 375, so we agreed to have that added.  Since 2020 they are required for new installations in our area.  They will install everything on 4/13.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

The Garden Club will probably know that the California poppy is Escholzia, while the Eurasian poppy is Papaver.

There is a Jewish tartan that is listed in the Scottish Register of Tartans!

A tartan, not only for the Jewish population in Scotland, but for Jews and non Jews anywhere in the world. Initiated by Rabbi Mendel Jacobs of Glasgow [shown in the photo] it was designed by Brian Wilton of the Scottish Tartans Authority. The central gold line on navy blue represents the gold from the Biblical Tabernacle, the Ark of the Covenant and the many ceremonial vessels. The silver is from the Scroll of Law and the red represents the traditional Kiddush wine. The brightest section of the tartan is the blue and white of the Israeli flag. There are seven lines in the central motif and three in the flag - both numbers of great significance in the Jewish world. It can be seen at http://www.jewishtartan.com/contact.htm.

Jewishtartan.jpg.49f488fb58fd58281bd0ccd71cb47714.jpg

I will skip the pork stir-fry and the drink, and the wine is beyond my budget. I haven't been to Grand Cayman.

5 hours ago, kazu said:

a belated Happy Passover

Jacqui, it's not belated! Today is the first full day of Passover, and the celebration lasts for seven or eight days.

matzabirds.thumb.jpg.58d2805bc1785f0d88993cf280146952.jpg

• Like 23
  • Haha 7

Good early afternoon Dailyites!  Got the PET scan done, but made a list of what they didn't tell me, or told me incorrectly.

1.  Be at the hospital at 8        Nope,  be at the Imaging center at the bottom of the hill at 8.   Oops

2. You will be given an IV and told to lie flat for an hour.    Nope, I had to drink a rather large and disgustingly flavored bottle of Barium something.  Within 20 minutes.  and  Was given the IV later.....sat in a recliner instead of lying flat.  (did nod off)

3..  Your hubby will be able to be with you until the actual scan.  Nope, he was told that was a no, and had to wait in the car for 2 hours.

During the scan,  at which time you cannot move, I did cough several times, the arms have to be behind your head,  and to stay in that position for 20-30 minutes.  I tore both rotator cuffs 7 years ago, this is not a position my arms, shoulders and neck enjoy at all.

DH took me out for my favorite breakfast, and I am completely knocked out tired, so a nap is in my future for the rest of the day.  I have no idea what DH will do, he was a prince to go with me this morning, I knew sort of what to expect, he looked more nervous than me.  Clint, my 300 pound moose of a man nurse said my doc would have the results tomorrow.  Too bad, I don't get to see him until the 18th.  Clint was amazed that my follow  up was so far in the future.

Many thanks again for the well wishes, lets keep our fingers crossed that SPOT # 2 has not grown since January

animals-drip-pet-cat-pet_healthcare-vets.

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good early afternoon Dailyites!  Got the PET scan done, but made a list of what they didn't tell me, or told me incorrectly.

1.  Be at the hospital at 8        Nope,  be at the Imaging center at the bottom of the hill at 8.   Oops

2. You will be given an IV and told to lie flat for an hour.    Nope, I had to drink a rather large and disgustingly flavored bottle of Barium something.  Within 20 minutes.  and  Was given the IV later.....sat in a recliner instead of lying flat.  (did nod off)

3..  Your hubby will be able to be with you until the actual scan.  Nope, he was told that was a no, and had to wait in the car for 2 hours.

During the scan,  at which time you cannot move, I did cough several times, the arms have to be behind your head,  and to stay in that position for 20-30 minutes.  I tore both rotator cuffs 7 years ago, this is not a position my arms, shoulders and neck enjoy at all.

DH took me out for my favorite breakfast, and I am completely knocked out tired, so a nap is in my future for the rest of the day.  I have no idea what DH will do, he was a prince to go with me this morning, I knew sort of what to expect, he looked more nervous than me.  Clint, my 300 moose of a man nurse said my doc would have the results tomorrow.  Too bad, I don't get to see him until the 18th.  Clint was amazed that my follow  up was so far away.

Many thanks again for the well wishes, lets keep our fingers crossed that SPOT # 2 has not grown since January

animals-drip-pet-cat-pet_healthcare-vets.

Good that part is over with.  Perhaps if they see anything alarming, they will contact you sooner.  Prayers that it's a big nothing.

Annie, we have done the two-week Alaska three times.  I looked through my journals and on each of those, we had three gala/dressy nights.  That agrees with what I'm seeing all over the internet, too.  Sometimes they do have that on the boarding pass, but not always.  The only thing consistent about HAL is that they are inconsistent.

Rest up.

Maxine

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1