richwmn

Today is International Girls Day, Children's Day, and National Pickle Day

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end -- Seneca

Meal Suggestion for today - Ham and Potatoes au Gratin
Drink of the Day - Coconut Old Fashioned
Wine of the Day - Ghostrunner Ungrafted red
Destination of the Day - Timaru, New Zealand

Today in History:
1856 American Gail Borden is issued a patent for technology related to his invention of condensed milk
1896 Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation
1960 Ray Charles' single "Georgia On My Mind" reaches #1

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Kralendijk Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles 07:00 - 17:00

Koningsdam

Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico Riviera 07:00 - 17:00

Nieuw Amsterdam

San Juan, Puerto Rico 12:00 - 22:00

Nieuw Statendam

Dry Dock - Palermo, Italy 00:00 - 23:59

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 11-15

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles eta 11-16

Volendam

At Sea Destination Nuku Hiva Island, Taiohae, Marquesas French Polynesia eta 11-15

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Montevideo, Uruguay eta 11-15

Zuiderdam

Zanzibar, Tanzania 08:00 - 15 Nov 17:00

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Burnie, Tasmania Australia 09:00 - 19:00

Westerdam

Manila, Phillipines

1114World.thumb.png.f73f063d69a8e8b8c4db7e811130bbd1.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 14

Good morning and thank you for the Report.

Another cool, cloudy day here.  Hubby needs a new mask and filter for his CPAP and we need a few groceries.  What an exciting life!  Bertie and I will go for a walk when the sun comes up.

A good collection of days, I'm a girl and I like pickles.  Children's Day should be everyday.

I like the quote, the circle of life.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing recipes.  I'll pass on the drink but I'll try the wine.

I haven't been to today's port.

We visited the power plant on the Canadian side of the falls a few years ago.  Very interesting place.

Prayers for our world.

Stay safe.

• Like 28

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, weaning CPAP

Lazey1 having had Covid and rebound, now bronchitis and CHF flare

RMLincoln’s niece with high risk pregnancy and breech baby

Marshhawk not feeling well during her part 2 of her cruise

JazzyV with right leg pain, tingling and numbness

Recovery from Wildfires in Maui, Canadian/US wildfires

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Cruzin Terri’s DH with swollen knee and ankle

Nickelpenny with leg numbness

57redbird with leg pain/numbness

Tana’s pulmonary issues, recovering from pneumonia

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy extubated, weaning CPAP & can be held!

RMLincoln’s house movers coming today

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

4 days for Cruise Suzy (Eurodam Nov 18 to Nov 29, Southern Caribbean Wayfarer)

5 days for Cruzin Terri (Oceania Vista Nov 19 to Dec 1, Caribbean Wanderlust Miami to Miami)

Sailingdutchy (Oosterdam to Nov 15, Ancient Empires & Spanish Farewell), Kochlöffel (Oosterdam to Nov 15, Spanish Farewell), Vict0riann (Oosterdam to Nov 15, Spanish Farewell), Heartgrove (Carnival Venezia to Nov 20, Eastern Caribbean), Lindaler (Volendam to Nov 22, Tales of the South Pacific), Rafinmd (Rotterdam to Nov 24, Panama Canal Sunfarer), GTVCruiser (Koningsdam to Nov 25, B2B, Mexican Riviera & Classic Pacific Thanksgiving Coastal) and Norseh2o (Oceania Marina to Dec 3, B2B, Barcelona to Lisbon, Lisbon to Miami)

• Like 23
  • Thanks 15

Coconut Old Fashioned cocktail:

Ingredients
2 parts Cruzan® Single Barrel Rum
1/2 part Simple Syrup
3 dashes Bitters
Coconut Water Ice Cubes
Orange Peel

Instructions
Cut a wide swath of orange peel and lightly press it in the bottom of a rocks glass. Add rum, syrup and bitters. Now drop in a few Coconut Water Ice Cubes and stir gently.
Coconut Water Ice Cubes Recipe: Pour a can of Coconut Water (strain the pulp out first, if needed) in an ice cube tray- the bigger the cube tray the better and freeze for several hours.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 6.56.19 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 13

Good morning friends!  Cold outside with 46 degrees but we will see a nice fall temp of 64 later with some cloudy skies.  We're fixin' to get more rain tomorrow and possibly into the weekend.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Fleet Report and Daily.  Interesting days today.  International Girls Day is something I can stand behind.  It's also Children's Day (India) and this is what I read about it -- "Recognized across India to increase awareness of the rights, care, and education of children".   All good!  I like pickles too.  As for the quote, technically that's true.  I could enjoy the ham and potatoes au gratin.  No thanks to the coconut old fashioned and the red wine.  We have a lot of important happenings on this date in history.  My favorite is "Georgia on my Mind", a great old song from Ray Charles.  Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard for the excellent reporting each day!

Prayers for our friends here on the Care list and there are quite a few of you on the too much pain list.  We want you all back to good health!  Extra prayers for Baby Murphy and family, Tana and our own Vanessa @JazzyV.  Good thoughts for Annie @marshhawk.  We continue to pray for those in Israel and Ukraine and those hostages still being held.  Personally I pray for my DB and my friends and spouses who are in less than ideal situations.  Scott had PT yesterday but they were over an hour late arriving so I hope they work through those issues.  Susan joked Scott won't be having Happy Hour for a long, long time.  Poor Scott!  🍸  Meanwhile, cheers to all on the Celebration list and everyone cruising!🚢  We're missing quite a few of you!  Happy Birthday wishes to Charlene's @cunnorl DD.  Have a wonderful day!  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for the lists!!

The port for today is Timaru, New Zealand.  We had it here twice before on April 1, 2021 and Oct. 17, 2022 so I will post the links for your convenience.  I have not been to that particular New Zealand port but wish I had been.🙂

Hoping you all have a fantastic Tuesday.  Please stay safe and well!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for our Tuesday Daily, Rich.

& thanks Vanessa, Dixie, Ann & Debbie.

Good collection of days.  Couldn’t find International Girls Day - just girl child which is in October.  Neverthess, girls and children are certainly worthy of celebration and they all deserve a safe environment and a good home.  Heartbreaking to see the situation so many of them are in right now 💔 and I do like pickles 😉 

Great quote by Seneca and ever so true!  Today’s meal sounds yummy.  Real comfort food.  Looking forward to Debbie’s recipes.  We have been to New Zealand but not to today’s port.  Looking forward to hearing about it.  Great days in history indeed!

IMG_1097.jpeg.39ebf68ec32b5b899154f66833098b54.jpeg

Poor Ivan was peering at the garden.  My block worked but now I am feeling bad.  LOL.  I might open the gate and let him in later if it is warm enough to pick up.  he’s off to be beautified this afternoon and I want him happy and content.  LOL.

IMG_0968.thumb.jpeg.e51c9ab67a9392347a1a4e8272d0225d.jpeg

I’ll take advantage of his absence to get some vacuuming done (He likes to head butt the vacuum cleaner) and some floors cleaned if my arm can manage it.  It is SORE.  My pharmacist always did the shots before and he was very skilled.  the new nurse person is not 😔 

IMG_1145.jpeg.7fa488835767f7997f6defa7fed3e89b.jpeg

If the weatherman is right, Thursday and Friday hold promise of being a few degrees above 0 which will make outside work bearable 🤞 So inside today and outside on a nicer day.

IMG_1160.jpeg.2fd64da4e088bdc7de86e9081586f397.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, health issues, pain, worries & those that need them 🙏. Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

IMG_1154.thumb.jpeg.f2906afe69d875ece6cbf2788831bf2b.jpeg

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

• Like 23
  • Haha 20

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Tuesday Daily, Rich.

& thanks Vanessa, Dixie, Ann & Debbie.

Good collection of days.  Couldn’t find International Girls Day - just girl child which is in October.  Neverthess, girls and children are certainly worthy of celebration and they all deserve a safe environment and a good home.  Heartbreaking to see the situation so many of them are in right now 💔 and I do like pickles 😉 

Great quote by Seneca and ever so true!  Today’s meal sounds yummy.  Real comfort food.  Looking forward to Debbie’s recipes.  We have been to New Zealand but not to today’s port.  Looking forward to hearing about it.  Great days in history indeed!

IMG_1097.jpeg.39ebf68ec32b5b899154f66833098b54.jpeg

Poor Ivan was peering at the garden.  My block worked but now I am feeling bad.  LOL.  I might open the gate and let him in later if it is warm enough to pick up.  he’s off to be beautified this afternoon and I want him happy and content.  LOL.

IMG_0968.thumb.jpeg.e51c9ab67a9392347a1a4e8272d0225d.jpeg

I’ll take advantage of his absence to get some vacuuming done (He likes to head butt the vacuum cleaner) and some floors cleaned if my arm can manage it.  It is SORE.  My pharmacist always did the shots before and he was very skilled.  the new nurse person is not 😔 

IMG_1145.jpeg.7fa488835767f7997f6defa7fed3e89b.jpeg

If the weatherman is right, Thursday and Friday hold promise of being a few degrees above 0 which will make outside work bearable 🤞 So inside today and outside on a nicer day.

IMG_1160.jpeg.2fd64da4e088bdc7de86e9081586f397.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, health issues, pain, worries & those that need them 🙏. Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

IMG_1154.thumb.jpeg.f2906afe69d875ece6cbf2788831bf2b.jpeg

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

Great memes today Jacqui!  I can just picture Ivan staring out at the garden this morning.  Nice of you to consider letting him in just to keep him happy.  I'm sure he will look great after his grooming day.  My grand dogs do!  I found some information about International Girls day for you.

https://nationaltoday.com/international-girls-day/

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning to All and thanks for the daily and fleet reports.  Oh how I love pickles AND pickle juice!!  But only dill pickles.  Not a fan of bread and butter ones!  And as a girl I will celebrate Children's Day.  Pass on the drink, but may take the meal and wine.  Never been to NZ.  Cool days!!

Nice start to the day here.  67F on its way up to low 80s.  There has been a slight wind the last couple of days which is nice.  No subbing today because I am going to the dentist for a cleaning.  Then the chiro late afternoon.  Excited about the appt with the pain clinic on Thursday.  I hope they give me some alternatives other than taking pills or injections.  IMHO, that just treats the symptoms.  

Thoughts for the world and those on the care list.  Cheers to those celebrating!!

Have a great day everyone!!

IMG_1447.JPG.2160d0dea30b9db14dca6d6050d485cb.JPGIMG_1446.thumb.JPG.1434ed5b000768b5365bdcfb90fc3c53.JPGIMG_1445.thumb.JPG.6089b7353503a3d9ea73b78d68c09204.JPGIMG_1444.thumb.JPG.76e0ca8f5f62a218c695f1b6f3d39791.JPG

• Like 17
  • Haha 20

Good morning! @richwmn Thanks Rich for the Jeopardy stream. We regained power to watch the last half of Wheel Of Fortune. Rain is in the forecast and radar backs that up and it’s a cooler 55 degrees. We did get some light rain yesterday.

So it appears this will be a hang around the house day and that may be the case tomorrow. No problem as we really need more rain.

Not much else on my mind right now. The coffee has not kicked in. Thanks for the Fleet and Care Reports and featured post. Bruce

PS. The pizza MeMe was supposed to be titled. My first day at Dominos.

image.jpeg.8dd9767b069be07de29a3e8645cb6a10.jpegimage.jpeg.fbf83f6f7a7578520b2c43acc0879823.jpegimage.jpeg.7fb69c5740f3d1a856ef3a6d088bc4ff.jpegimage.jpeg.cf1a084f9d6bbe93d9d5bc586d6cff20.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.daa73c666cb48a5b2667f46fd11c1419.jpeg

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 18
  • Haha 20

Happy Tuesday. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

I would try the meal and drink of the day. 

Chilly and sunny but slightly warmer than yesterday. 

Will be in the office today. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.png.f82e3808f43fc38bfcd1966e0cab36e4.png

• Like 26
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info from all contributors!

National Pickle Day. I have said before I always find the pickle with the perfect pucker. 

I wish to thank SLC, JV and Miss Crystal for welcoming me back to this thread. We had a great time but ran into some interesting things. Though we were not at a port of call unless the cruise lines can figure how to get a cruise ship to sail on land, I would like to describe a little what happened. We do look forward to begin sailing again on the high seas for high tea or chai tea in a little over two weeks.

This land far far away had interesting rules. Find below a typical sign we found around this land. Now y’all probably know I talk a lot so I wanted to minimize the cost to talk in this land. So I stood 25 feet from the sign and began to talk but no one listened. So I asked a passer by what I was doing wrong for which the person replied, “You have to stand right under the sign for free speech”. 😳

IMG_1410.thumb.png.6fa97fbe6965b88751b5620614ef473a.png

If you are wondering where we were, it was called Nevada. Had no luck there. Me and the Misses drove there in our bran new $75,000 BMW and came back in a slightly used $750,000 Greyhound Bus! 😳

Edited by RedneckBob
  • Like 9
  • Haha 20

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Rich! Another damp morning. The heavy rains are supposed to start later and last for a few days. We just decided to move Thursday’s kayak trip to this coming Sunday, since Sunday’s weather is supposed to be spectacular. 

Vanessa, thank you for keeping up with us, in spite of your battle with  the leg pain and numbness. I pray you find a solution, soon. 

Gym, Bindi walks, my chores & my handyman comes to tackle at least the inside to do list, and if weather permits- the outside to do list, too. 

IMG_1970.jpeg.5bb11dd3a464713bc75897a3eecf4cef.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg.6c5b11a17843951c6bdbf9eca438d658.jpeg

Somewhere on a lake in Florida…

IMG_1972.jpeg.3ab1363607d52b36d2b0bb41bc7a3dd5.jpeg

Praying for all who need our support. @smitty34877 Terry, praying for you, Tana, your families and your support teams. 

@RMLincoln Maureen good luck today & tomorrow. May everything go smoothly. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating!

May we each find a reason to smile today. 

Ghostrunner Ungrafted red 2021

Every released vintage of this Lodi red blend has plenty of consumer fans. Critics think it is very good, too. I used the 2021 vintage info, since it might be easiest to find. Widely available with online prices starting at $10.95.

Winemaker’s notes 

We started Ghostrunner as a way to bring to the market a great tasting red blend that you’ll enjoy drinking anytime. Ghostrunner grapes are sourced through central valley vineyards that produce rich and elegant wines. This handcrafted wine shows complex fruit and has a gentle, well balanced finish. It can be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of foods. At Ghostrunner, we only make a red blend so we focus 100% of our time, resources and passion around just this one wine. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends.
The 2021 Ghostrunner red blend includes Cabernet, Petite Sirah and Merlot. It shows a dark ruby color with an aroma that’s rich in mixed berries and black cherry preserves. Hints of spice including black pepper and bacon carry through on the palate. This decadent red blend finishes with soft tannins, dark fruit and elaborate oak. The 2021 growing season was generous is length and consistent temperatures. Flavors were strong at harvest and we think 2021 will prove to be a terrific vintage.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 4

Good morning to all.

I never got to post yesterday.  The day just got past me.  I just had a lot to do and never found my way here.

I have today and tomorrow to wrap things up here before we leave on Thursday morning for our drive to Miami.

Jim’s knee is getting better.  The swelling is a lot less.  I have to help him pack today.  This is the first time that he seems to be having some difficulty with that .  I also have an appointment so not sure I will get back here later.

Prayers for everyone.  

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 32

Nice collection of days - girls and children deserve to be recognized every day (boys, too, but your day will come), I like pickles (had 1 yesterday) - who knew they had a day? I'll have another today to celebrate. 

Like the quote, meal and wine; pass on the drink; not been to the port.

Great days in history - I use condensed milk a lot; Mr Charles did a beautiful job of that song, will also thank Mr Willie Nelson for writing it.

Currently 48° headed to sunny 68° and rain in a week; need the rain, so no complaints. 

PT again and still lots of work today plus a trip to pickup meds that are ready. Our Kroger now offers delivery of meds - I may inquire.

Prayers and positive thoughts for all. Screenshot_20231114-064239_Weather.thumb.jpg.08fb820516f7e2fd0c5b7e134c90737a.jpg

• Like 27

Good morning everyone.  Thanks for the daily updates.  Like @Cruzin Terri yesterday just got away from me with one task after another and I didn’t make it here.  I’ll celebrate girls and children and pickles!  The meal sounds like a delicious side dish.  I think I’d try the drink. I like today’s quote.  I haven’t been to today’s port but I will enjoy the photos that many kindly post.  Praying for everyone on our prayer list today.  Cheers to those of you celebrating happy events!

• Like 27

23 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Mr Charles did a beautiful job of that song, will also thank Mr Willie Nelson for writing it.

"Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that same year by Hoagy Carmichael.

(from Wikipedia)

Along with many others, Willie Nelson did record his version of the song

I also found this interesting information about the song

https://news.wgcu.org/section/artsandculture/2023-09-14/georgia-on-my-mind-song-of-the-day-for-september-15

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 5

Good morning, everyone!

It is another beautiful day here in mid-Michigan, although very chilly at 28F.  It will warm up to the mid 50s.  

I joined the group of non sleepers last night.  It was well after 4 am when I finally fell asleep and then woke up at 7 this morning.  Fortunately, I only have a pedicure this afternoon.  I'm going to try going back to sleep in a while.  

Today's meal is great comfort food and would be a great one for leftover Thanksgiving ham.  https://www.gritsandpinecones.com/potato-and-ham-au-gratin/

hamandpotatoesaugratin1.thumb.jpg.672b6714250230d5f527abd9abed4535.jpg

This one isn't true au gratin potatoes, but the potatoes do come in a nice, cheesy sauce.  https://www.backtomysouthernroots.com/the-best-cheesy-au-gratin-potatoes-and-ham-recipe/

hamandpotatoesaugratin2.thumb.jpg.463fd853379b2c5c206f4037d57c0650.jpg

You can make the au gratin potatoes without the ham for a side dish or with the ham for a main dish.  https://www.joyousapron.com/potato-and-ham-au-gratin/

hamandpotatoesaugratin3.thumb.jpg.aa7310a2438edc8b6c7f3ebebfb52d9f.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 7

Good morning. It is sunny and going up to fifty later. I will celebrate children and girls, have not been to New Zealand and like the idea of the recipe if someone else does all that slicing.

The gas line replacement project in our neighborhood has reached our narrow one way street. Last week the police car was parked at the top of the hill but allowed vehicles to enter and then exit the wrong way. That was a little daunting for me as drivers around here are frankly idiots. Yesterday one had to strike a deal with the policeman as he moved down the hill and let no delivery trucks in or out. I went out to talk to him yesterday and explained that we were expecting medical  equipment and also medication for our Tana. I had to explain that she was a hospice patient and the equipment was heavy. I was assured the truck would be  let in.  Our deliveries came about an hour later. I was so relieved. 

I was so sorry to read about Annie @marshhawk  getting so sick on the cruise. I hope things are improving now but it sounds very serious. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

@kazu, I can just picture Ivan looking wistfully at his favorite spot after it was blocked. I would probably relent too. He is such an interesting and sweet dog.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, richwmn said:

"Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that same year by Hoagy Carmichael.

(from Wikipedia)

https://news.wgcu.org/section/artsandculture/2023-09-14/georgia-on-my-mind-song-of-the-day-for-september-15

Thank you - had always heard Willie wrote the song. So now I will celebrate Carmichael and Gorrell!!

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, richwmn said:

(from Wikipedia)

Thanks for the info on the song.  I went back just now and listened to Ray Charles singing Georgia on My Mind and it was beautiful and touching.  

• Like 15

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  Girls should be celebrated just as much as boys; all children, really, as they are our future.  I love all kinds of pickles - dill, sweet, bread & butter.  As a child, I loved eating the cauliflower from the sweet pickle jar.  Today's quote reminds me of a Roger Whittaker song that starts with:  "When they begin the overture, they start to end the show."  Kind of pessimistic, I know, but it's a pretty song.

It's cool, dark and windy out there this morning, although I'm not complaining about the temperature which is at 0 (32F); looking back at my FB memories, I see that on this day in 2017 we were covered in snow and it was -27C (-16F).  We're tough though, so I'm sure DH and I went out for coffee or something. 

Thinking about a lot of our Daily family today - @RMLincoln as you get through your pack up and move,  @marshhawk hoping you get some good drugs to help you onto the road of recovery, @smitty34877 dealing with the burden of grief and trying to assist Tana and keep your family going.  My heart goes out to each of you today.

Well I took my car over to a tech shop yesterday, expecting to have to take up a paper route to pay for the repairs of my remote starter, but to my surprise, the fellow said it was just a couple of loose wires that shorted and the module needed reprogramming, and I left after paying only $30.  He did warn me though, he'd seen many Mitsubishi's come to his shop with starters like mine that were installed at the dealer and they were a mess - mine was no different.  If it happens again, he will likely have to remove it and re-install it and that's going to be about 10 times what I paid today.  Fingers crossed it won't.

Yesterday I had a message from a young friend who is teaching at a school in an economically depressed area of the city, asking if we had any extra Christmas wrapping paper, as they were hoping to set up a gift store for students to go and choose something for their caregivers.  I asked if they needed donations for the store to which she said yes, so I sprang into action.  I ended up going through our gift boxes in the spare room closet and was able to get an assortment of items from candles to lotions to jewelry(purchased on cruises and never worn) that will hopefully bring good cheer to some who might not otherwise get something.  I hope she brings her strong husband along because the Rubbermaid tub is full and heavy!

I'd like to try the drink of the day, am sure I'd enjoy the wine, and think today's menu suggestion would make a great Christmas morning breakfast/brunch item.  I've got a couple of hamburger patties thawing that will make their way into the George Foreman and we'll be enjoying them with air fried French fries and crudites at the kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 30
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Good morning! @richwmn Thanks Rich for the Jeopardy stream. We regained power to watch the last half of Wheel Of Fortune. Rain is in the forecast and radar backs that up and it’s a cooler 55 degrees. We did get some light rain yesterday.

So it appears this will be a hang around the house day and that may be the case tomorrow. No problem as we really need more rain.

Not much else on my mind right now. The coffee has not kicked in. Thanks for the Fleet and Care Reports and featured post. Bruce

PS. The pizza MeMe was supposed to be titled. My first day at Dominos.

image.jpeg.8dd9767b069be07de29a3e8645cb6a10.jpegimage.jpeg.fbf83f6f7a7578520b2c43acc0879823.jpegimage.jpeg.7fb69c5740f3d1a856ef3a6d088bc4ff.jpegimage.jpeg.cf1a084f9d6bbe93d9d5bc586d6cff20.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.daa73c666cb48a5b2667f46fd11c1419.jpeg

As far as the first day at Domino’s, where is Lucy when you need her! 😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 13