The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday July 9th, 2024

Good afternoon.

Thank you for today's FR&D.

It is 57°F and raining heavily here.

I saw a couple of customers this morning and had a coffee overlooking the beach.

3 interesting days today.

Today's food sounds good.

It is Wimbledon tennis at the moment so an appropriate day in history.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all have a wonderful day.

IMG_20240709_091159.jpg

Screenshot_20240709_124415.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 19

Posted (edited)

Good Tuesday Morning Dailyites!  I was planning on sleeping in this morning.  Donna is home on Tuesdays now, as she plays in the senior pool group, but for some reason DH turned the alarm on last night, and it went off at 5:45.  I'm up now....grrrr  However, my body was in pain from lying there, so if I can shake that, and there is still room on the bed, I may find my pillow again.  The cats have been fed, only two strays showed up this morning.  But I put out food for 4, and I think there is nothing left.  Turns out the strays really like the cheap food.

We got the test results back for Munchkin, she has a high white blood cell count, they think it is due to stress. I need to pick up the pheromone plug ins for them.

Because she has white ear tips, when her blood pressure goes up, the ears turn pink.  They are pink a lot.  

I think my tummy problems are related to my gall bladder. Need a serious diet change.

9bf9890bfbf353cd393e23d9cf2bfa74.jpg

dieting-humor1.jpg

health-beauty-fiber-high_fiber_diet-diet-dieter-dietician-kben505_low.jpg

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

Good morning, everyone!

So far, so good this morning.  By the time I went to bed last night everything was normal.  We'll see how it goes this morning.  I haven't had breakfast yet and eating seemed to trigger the shivers.  I'm going to try to get to yoga this morning.  

Today's meal sounds really good to me.  You can do this with any mild white fish, but cod is one of the super healthy fishes for us. This recipe is super easy.  Broiled Cod

codwithtomatoesandherbedmayo1.thumb.jpg.7ec4d24de63a74c20f2e4a93e33d0483.jpg

Here's another easy cod recipe that is baked.  It adds in lemon to the mix.   Baked Cod

codwithtomatoesandherbedmayo2.thumb.jpg.7a6b42ccfa234eed873d414140f49e32.jpg

This is another one that is baked and tops the fish with an herb coating.   Herb Coated Cod

codwithtomatoesandherbedmayo3.thumb.jpg.515103bdaa7d6616215a0d62bd643263.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 18

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

DD sent me photos of her tree for this month.  Very patriotic!  I see by the lights out photo that she added some red and blue lights.  No fireworks allowed in the house though!

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

I see some colored lights here.

I wonder what's next??

Awesome tree decorations Sandi.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. It is another steamy day here. I took the dogs walking early and they were as glad as I was to get back in the AC. I understand the concept behind the no bra day but find it difficult to go without in my older years. I do have dimples and both grandchildren have them as well. I looked up the martyrdom of the Bap and it will require further study. It is a reminder to me that there is much to learn about the world. 
The recipe sounds good on a different day as the broiler is way too hot to put on. We are thinking of ordering in pizza later in an attempt to engage Tana’s taste buds. She has been drinking supplements but eating very little. I have a call in to the doctor and we have been discussing the use of our legal in New York  pot edibles. Tana has not wanted to do this as she has been in recovery for over 20 years but last night decided she needed some help. We had a long discussion with her AA sponsor.  I am not sure of this but will do whatever is best for her. 
@StLouis Cruisers, Sandi,(blue bubbles are awol), I love the tree that DD decorated and thank you so much for your kind wishes for Tana.

@cat shepard, Ann, a big thank you to you as well. I had similar difficulties getting into a pool last year but was able to do it this year as I exercise on my 18 steps outside without the railing. Your sister was wise not to do it if she felt that way as getting out would have been more difficult.

@luvteaching, Karen, I was sorry to read about your Mom’s fall and subsequent pacemaker insertion. I hope she feels better soon. Continue to enjoy your trip!

@rafinmd, Roy, I hope all is well after your long day yesterday in this sweltering heat. Tana and I thank you for your constant support.

@Haljo1935, I hope you have power and that there was little damage in your area. 
Take care everyone

• Like 30
  • Thanks 3

Good morning. It’s done. Last night we finished the last of the Downton Abby series. Is there a certificate or diploma?

Got the Spyder’s oil change done yesterday. Always a good reminder of what inflation is all about. I never would have thought an oil change would cost $76.00! Fortunately, I did have a $25.00 full service off coupon.

Will get a walk in soon and this afternoon we are both getting pedicures. One can always tell when it’s time for a pedicure when donning socks starts to be difficult or one starts catching sheets when sleeping. One of life’s great pleasures.
Currently 85 degrees with a 70% chance of a thunderstorm or two. A typical summer forecast for NW Florida. It also is a reminder that there is no chance of a “no sweat” walk around the neighborhood.

Do hope all made it through Beryl without incidence. 
Thanks for the reports and post. You know who you are.🫡 Have a great day.  Bruce

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@StLouisCruisers DD tree is lovely 🇺🇸 she sure does nice work.

Thanks @smitty34877 for the concern - we do have power, all is good here. 🙏 for Houston and other areas that have been impacted. 🙏 for Tana as she considers next steps on her pain management and hugs 🤗 to you as you continue the journey with her.

Hugs 🤗 @Cruzin Terri

🙏 @luvteaching that the pacemaker does its job quickly for your mom.

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good luck at the appointment!  I hope there's no discomfort involved in it.  I keep waiting for the eye doc to tell me I need something like this done.  I'm a big chicken when it comes to the eyes.🐔

I had an Epiretinal membrane repaired and cataract removed at the same time and an Intraocular lens put on my eye.

The difference in my sight was so good I asked for the cataract on my other eye to be done and it was several months later.

I was awake and there was no pain.

I had several anaesthetic drops put in my eyes pre-op.

I no longer need Varifocal glasses and only use reading glasses when reading messages on my phone.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Dailyites from what??? A cool 69 degree morning!! It's beautiful! Charlotte the deer and her 2 babies came through and emptied my bird feeders. I swear she hides in waiting til I fill them. I can't put the feeders any higher or I won't be able to reach them.

Last night I took my girlfriend's granddaughter on a long Elvis ride. We counted 26 deer, 3 turkey's, and I think it was a raccoon running across the street. Oliver slept in his little bed next to us. It was a beautiful night. 

@luvteaching oh no on your mom's fall. It looks like she is in good hands. Enjoy your memories with your friend. 

@smitty34877 Terri, our doctor approached the CBD subject since Allen is still struggling with weight gain. In Texas there are CBD stores. Even the pet shops sell it.

@dfish the cod recipes look delicious. Cod is so light in taste and texture, even broiled and put on top of a salad is yummy.

@JazzyV Vanessa thank you for the care, celebration, and cruise list. You are one in a million! 

@grapau27 Graham thank you for coming through on the explanations. I am embarrassed to say I did not know the history of the Bab. 

Thinking of all the needs right now in our world. Prayers are constant. 

Sending blessings out to each of you. Be kind. You never know who is struggling and a smile could make the difference in someone's day.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the daily updates. Looks a warm and humid day here with some late afternoon thunderstorms today. We’ll be unpacking boxes and going out to get our dump pass, exciting stuff!  I’m starting to get a cold so I’ll lay low. 

Not sure about the first day but dimples are always nice to celebrate. No bra day is a great way to recognize breast cancer awareness. Speaking of dimples we saw Sally Struthers in the play Crazy for You at the Ogunquit Playhouse on the Fourth of July. 

Funny quote today. 

Yes to the meal and drink suggestions, I haven’t had a mojito in ages. 

I haven’t been to today’s port 

Prayers for those on our prayer list. Cheers to those of you who are celebrating happy events today!

• Like 27

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I had no idea about the Martyrdom of Bab, so I looked it up.  Don't know if I really know any more than when I started.  I don't have dimples, but I do have wrinkles - do they count?  I didn't realize No Bra Day was for breast cancer awareness, but it certainly makes sense.  I get mammograms every 2 years, whenever I get a notification in the mail.

It's clear, warm and breezy out there - it seems like we're actually going to have some summer weather this week.  Right now we're sitting at 18C(64F), and are looking at an expected high of 30(86).  We're not accustomed to temperatures like this, so already there are cooling centres being opened at various points around the city and people are being reminded to stay in the shade and hydrate.  It's going to get even hotter over the next couple of days, then will cool down again for the weekend.

@luvteachingsorry to hear about your DM's fall!  I'm sure she'll feel better after getting a pacemaker, and hope she recovers quickly from both.

@smitty34877I would be willing to bet the edibles will help stimulate Tana's appetite, but I can understand her hesitation to take them.  A tough call, for sure.

@marshhawkyour computer is recording after a call . . . that's downright creepy.  Is there a way you can mute your microphone?  I certainly would try something!

Not a lot happening for us today, although we have some clean-up to do after our son-in-law came over on Sunday and blew out the gutters, as well as blowing off all the trash on our deck roof from the spruce trees and junipers.  I noticed a lot of it was going into our neighbour's yard, landing on their patio, so we have to go over and clean it up.  Thankfully they're on vacation, so they haven't seen the mess and won't once we've cleaned it up.  Glad we have access to their back gate, as I'd hate to have to scale the 7 foot fence to get into their yard!

I'm sure the drink of the day would be very refreshing on a hot day, would love to try the wine, but don't want to take out a second mortgage on the house.  I like the last recipe for today's menu suggestion, and will use it later.  Tonight we're taking our friend Ollie out for dinner as a thank you for coming over and feeding Sochi while we were away in Calgary.  Not sure which restaurant we're going to head to, but wherever we go, there will be good food, good conversation, and lots of laughter.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, in pain, in grief, in turmoil, and especially those innocents in war.  Cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 31

<brag> I actually remembered who the Bab was.</brag> I would be happy with the menu suggestion and I have cod on hand, but I won't be broiling anything in this weather. I like it steamed with greens, too, not that I have any greens right now. The drink would be welcome, perhaps more than welcome, today.

For a Shiraz/Syrah, Glenora 2021, $23.99. "Elegant aromas of plum, brown baking spice, molasses and hints of chocolate covered orange. Bright red fruit flavors course across the palate with lively acidity that will give it a long life in bottle." Glenora is on the west side of Seneca Lake but the grapes came from Chateau LaFayette Reneau on the east side.

When I took the trash out, it was already disgustingly hot and humid outside.

14532.gif.1aec178361b919d4765791a248db757a.gif

• Like 28
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Good morning from a sunny central Texas.  It is 74F and feels like 74F with a 4mph wind that has not reached the flag.  The humidity is 94% with a dew point of 72F.  Our predicted high is 93F, and that's the coolest high in the 14 day forecast.  We enjoyed our cooler weather Sunday afternoon and yesterday.  

Like most Americans, I had not heard of The Bab.  I do not have dimples, but our old Volvo station wagon did after being in a hail storm at DFW many years ago.  We learned that it was the only car in the immediate area of the parking lot that did not have a single broken window.  The meaning behind No Bra Day is good, but no one wants to see me without a bra.  I do get yearly mammograms.

The Charles Darwin quote is intriguing.

We'll pass on the broiled cod, but DH has cod cooked in the air fryer when I have salmon.  I'll definitely take a mojito since the mint mojito is what you get on a BHB.  We'll pass on the wine.

We have been to Fairbanks many times as we've driven to Alaska in a motorhome seven times, and at least once went back to Fairbanks on the way out.

A good day in 1877 when the first tennis match was held at Wimbledon.

@luvteaching  Karen, I was sorry to read about your DM's fall and injuries plus the need for a pacemaker.  I'm glad she got it quickly and is recovering well.  I'm glad you are enjoying your cruise, and that your friend is now a "cruise junkie".

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, I hope you enjoy your visit to Nuuk tomorrow.  Your DD certainly put a lot of work into the tree this month.

@summer slope  Dixie, I hope the appointment today goes well.

@Heartgrove  Bruce, I'm glad your DSIL has a surgery date, and that it will be done laparoscopically.

@Cruzin Terri  Terri, I admire you for making the difficult and sad but wise decision to modify your estate documents so you DH will be protected and looked after if it becomes necessary without the added stress of having to make difficult decisions.  I hope the water leak is not bad and is easily fixed, along with the other problems.  I also hope the nurse or doctor at Mayo can help you with your arm pain.  You deserve a break from stress.

@grapau27  Graham, thanks for the interesting information about the Bap.

@smitty34877  Terry, I hope Tana can get some relief and her appetite back if she decides to go the edibles route.  It is a tough decision considering her history and your history.  I'm glad you reached out to her AA sponsor for guidance.

@dfish  Debbie, I'm glad you are feeling better, and I hope you are over whatever it was.

@Mr. Boston  I'm sorry you are getting a cold, and hope the move-in went well yesterday.

449150291_122187295514031557_1735600526095008690_n.jpg.357fc60dbca2dbfafd5cf62488ab7d5b.jpg

449290138_430941389925622_7021806453426619972_n.jpg.28e4587d87018b0c6e383dbc33156894.jpg

449383540_122116365314072833_715749249876588514_n.jpg.cdc38f4850c4e5d39f7684655546e72f.jpg

449383760_446305938197662_1690279247225453878_n.jpg.8c94caabf99dcc3d3a6bbda2f96cf565.jpg

449778775_122163651944086240_7061534634963835045_n.jpg.a8cdded46238b1ac4fc2689ba81b4aa6.jpg

449968887_122164021784086240_7689080519749191163_n.jpg.f57c77a211e8738e4bfd6b4f39f19258.jpg

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 15

We have driven to Alaska in our motorhome seven times, and have taken many cruises to Alaska.  All our visits to Fairbanks were on motorhome trips.  Below, is what I posted on April 13, 2021.

DH and I just went through our pictures from our motorhome trips to Alaska.  Evidently, all the pictures of Fairbanks were taken the old fashion way and are in the photo albums.  The other alternative is that somehow I accidently erased them from the computer, but that seems unlikely as there were quite a few from more than one trip.

I did find a few from that area, plus a couple from Fairbanks.

These pictures are of the Dalton Highway (aka Haul Road) that goes to Deadhorse near Prudhoe Bay.  The start of the highway is about 80 miles from the outskirts of Fairbanks.  We drove up the Dalton Highway, but did not go as far as the Yukon River.

IMG_2745.thumb.JPG.d0f9d08aa5bddc6ceeff521c10c4abdf.JPG

A view of the highway and the surrounding area.IMG_2746.thumb.JPG.bf6cbb0ae36fbb2b34ef38b51ae397e6.JPG

This is a roadhouse shortly before you reach the beginning of the Dalton Highway, and the last pitstop before the highway, complete with outhouses.  

IMG_2752.thumb.JPG.a5bd4d9c23e53f4533a67b618577a3e5.JPG

This sign was at the viewpoint along the pipeline.

IMG_2759.thumb.JPG.3435c76bb77dae04b59eade0d7c2a2e6.JPG

A group of car enthusiasts gave us a antique car parade through the campground in Fairbanks.  We could walk around and look at the cars, many of which had not been restored.  We especially liked the Metropolitan since we had a black and white one in New Jersey when DH was stationed at Picatinny Arsenal in Dover, NJ.

IMG_2775.thumb.JPG.94f9c046e5db48de4f75beeb245699bc.JPG 

We also visited Pioneer Park which is free.  There is a transportation museum in the middle of the park in addition to buildings from the area that have been moved to the park.  

IMG_2776.thumb.JPG.c2060e4402b9b314edc523309230bd40.JPG

Alaska weather is a lot like Texas weather and changes often.  Shortly after we entered the park the dark clouds in the picture above opened up and the rain poured.  Being the smart people we are, we left and came back later that day.  The weather had changed completely by then.

IMG_2812.thumb.JPG.9cb0b9775d6bf74c075796bb0038a03b.JPG

You will find wildflowers, including lupines, along the highways.  They are a different variety than the Texas Bluebonnets.

IMG_3112.thumb.JPG.9982f5908d128688b56fa6023fd796c8.JPG

Lenda

• Like 23
  • Thanks 9

Gonna be another hot one in north NJ. Yesterday we had a power outage- the report was that a breaker tripped at a substation (from an overload I wonder?) that caused a fire!  The outage was only about 75 minutes but disrupted scheduled meetings and with them not know how long it might last they abbreviated dinner into a mostly cold take-out menu which we passed on- made our own supper. The disrupted day got away from me but I did get to the gym!  I’m Trying….  

I was in Fairbanks in 1984… wow, 40 years ago! Drove there, amazing trip!  It’s not a cruise port but it is on some of the inland cruise-land tours. 

@summer slope May your eye procedure be Amazing!

@smitty34877 hoping for good guidance for Tana and peace for all the household. 
@luvteaching hoping your mom’s procedure goes well. It should make her feel so much better. Love the gifts!  Hope the weather is good in Juneau for the tram..  I’ve never been up it, it’s been too windy or raining on our visits.

@marshhawk and @Cruzin Terri Hugs as you hang in there one day at a time!  
(I don’t mean to overstep,Terri, but I hope you can get some guidance as to the pros and cons of a relocation.  We’re in a lovely place, a bit like a cruise ship or a resort…. but with excellent care options for all kinds of needs including lots of support for caregivers. Well-trained people are available to help those dealing with loved ones. There’s even a program M-F available 10-3 for respite care specially designed for residents with memory issues. We came mostly because DH realized he wasn’t up to the house maintenance and didn’t want me to have to try managing more of it, but there are so many other benefits, and of course long-term options that we hope we won’t need but it brings peace knowing they’ll be there for us. We’re in an Erickson Living community, I just hope you find what you and Jim need! 💖

@dfish Glad you’re feeling better!  Sudden onset, unknown cause, always a bit scary!  Thanks for updating us. 

@Denise T what an awful time to have to move your office!  I’m happy for you that your digging got you to a better phase in your dissertation. 👏

Sandi, enjoy the cool days! 

Graham, thanks always for your beach stop views, even when it’s raining!  

Thanks all for being here!  I keep each one of you in my heart and prayers!  Stay safe and we’ll to enjoy this gift of a day!  Now back to Wimbledon 🎾
Maureen 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Thank you Rich, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann and Dixie and Graham for the FR&D.  I’ll pass on all thr33 of today’s days.    Special prayers for Jacaui, Terri, Katherine’s friend, Sandi’s brother, Scottie,  Chuck, Bonnie and Tana.

Interesting quote today by Darwain.

Fairbanks is not a port, it is far inland at the northern terminus of the Alaska Railroad and a key destination on land tours.  I’ve been several times, but my last time there I would likely want to forger.  Here’s my blog passage for that day:

“The rest of the day was largely lost to me. I have had a swollen bump on my leg that has not gotten any better since Toronto, and this became the time to check it out. The Doctor thought it might have been a clot and ordered an ultrasound of my leg. There was good news and bad news. The good news was that there was no clot and the medical verdict is that it is nothing to worry about. The bad news is that there isn’t really anything they can do about it and I will just have to live with it until it runs it’s course. “ It did go away a week or two later.  

A great day in tennis history.

I’ll pass on the meal.  My alternative is Pasta Primavera and Raspberry Lemon Cake as served on VIA/s Canadian July 22. 2018 on the way to my sea/land/sea Grand Alaska tour (the same one where I visited the urgent care center).   

dishes13.jpg
It will be hot and humid today but I did my errands early and am inside with A/C the rest of the day.  I was at the station about 2 to 7:30 yesterday.  There was an intense 2-hour session with the new Treasurer.  He is not ready to solo yet (and I do not want to get out of the picture anyway) and there are still some things he does not have access to.

Roy

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

@smitty34877DH did take a prescription drug called Marinol, to keep his appetite up, but we couldnt afford it.  His oncologist has suggested pot, but pot as far as I know is still illegal in GA, but he could get THC gummies.  He has not asked for them yet, and as his driver, I keep waiting.

ON the other hand, he has said that he thinks my 160 is extremely and grossly overweight, and I think in some weird way, he is enjoying his starvation.  He looks like a skeleton.

When you spend all those years keeping sober in thought, to keep alive, it is hard to adjust to taking a mind altering drug to stay alive.  Remind her, that you dont think she is going to do more than want brownies more often, but if it helps to keep her alive, and she wants to be alive, then eat the gummies.  I dont expect to see her driving drunk, but i would like to see her add some weight.  Hugs to you and Tana.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I had never heard of the Martyrdom of the Bab before. No dimples, and no to no bra (but I support what it's trying to promote). Interesting quote. Pass on the meal (fish), and drink. I can't afford the Shiraz. I have been to Fairbanks in 2009 on the Ryndam. I'll salute the start of Wimbledon tennis. 

It's 81F and going into the 90's, with high humidity. Rain tomorrow from the remnants of Beryl. Yesterday, when I came back from BFF's, I noticed the top edge of the refrigerator was very cold. I opened the top freezer, and it was like it had snowed in there! The temp was ok, but the door must have been ajar since I moved something yesterday, and all the humidity that got in froze. It was too much for the defrost cycle, so today I will have to take everything out and get that "snow" out. At least it'll make me reorganize the freezer. Then during the night last night, while turning, I got a painful thigh cramp around 2:30AM. So I sat up and massaged and stretched the leg, and finally fell back asleep. Today I have PT at noon, and tomorrow I see my Rheumatologist. I feel for those without power from storms, in this heat.

@StLouisCruisers Those are chilly temps, while we're melting here. Lovely tree by DD; she's so talented!

@summer slope Good luck with your eye tests. I've had cataracts removed in both eyes, and had testing before to figure out the right lens to put in. No pain involved.

@Denise T I'm sorry you lost your office. Congrats on the dissertation breakthrough! I really disliked statistical analysis when I had to learn it.

@cat shepard Lots of stairs in my 3 story house plus basement! It's a challenge. It's just a knee scooter of BFF's, but yes, no pain lifting it into the back of my SUV! Now it's just trying to build up my leg strength, balance and stamina at PT.

@Heartgrove A laparoscopic procedure for DSIL is good as it's less invasive. And good that you were encouraged to go on your TA cruise. 

@Cruzin Terri It's sad, but you were very smart to get things in order with your estate. And oh my on all the issues in the house. I'm sorry your arm pain wasn't relieved and I hope the Ortho people can come up with a solution. Prayers for you.

@grapau27 Thanks for the explanation of the day.

@marshhawk I hope you find a solution for your stomach issues. I'm seeing my GI PA next week and need some answers too. And your computer listening to your conversations is creepy! I'd turn it off when you're not working.

@dfish I hope you have no recurrence of your symptoms today. 

@smitty34877 I hope something will help Tana's appetite. Difficult choices. Prayers to you all.

@Mr. Boston Oh no on the cold. I'm sure there's lots to do at your new home, so don't overdo it. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser Nice photos.

@aliaschief Be careful when walking in that weather. Hydrate, hydrate!

@kazu Thinking of you.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Some pictures from Fairbanks.

HAL train car going to Fairbanks

601151499_0954-HollandAmericaCoach.thumb.JPG.1e1ae88d37d8445b590dc4e896e38104.JPG

Steamboat Landing

1581030602_0988-8_26.09SteamboatLandingFairbanks.thumb.JPG.f19a51b76e3bcbd13a24103f53e50c05.JPG

River cruise in Fairbanks

1291925344_0990-DiscoveryIII.thumb.JPG.f15ec6237a616b5e2fb32173ec372719.JPG

David Butcher with the Iditarod dogs

1267442818_1004-Readyforapracticerun.thumb.JPG.e0b12012983d98c1cb69fa0a717bd7b2.JPG

Chena Village Caribou and Post Office

1012.thumb.JPG.63b67129d9b4bdcef95c035cac3e9836.JPG

1394801810_1013-ChenaVillagepostoffice.thumb.JPG.ce307fc28dee3930a4add19abce1980a.JPG

Preparing fish for smoking

1024.thumb.JPG.bd950e41a3b57c50f7c15ce4b4d3a8bf.JPG

1026.thumb.JPG.7e27e053304c2c387d3feac9e2a78983.JPG

Chena Village demonstration of Alaskan Parka

1591087888_1035-RealAlaskanNativeParka.thumb.JPG.3daa0f3e4d44c60241862730ce280e69.JPG

Tribute to Granite, Iditarod dog

1817059249_1049-TributetoGraniteIditarodDog.thumb.JPG.3d664f9d0fd99aa2e831866362817b08.JPG

• Like 23
  • Thanks 7