The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday July 22nd, 2024

Good morning from a pleasant day in SE Wisconsin.  It should be a quiet day here, YAY!  I'm not a fan of coleslaw and would like to visit the port!  Thanks for the info @grapau27 and all of the other photos here today.  

@kazuhoping you feel better quickly.  

@smitty34877sending good thoughts to you and your family. 

@StLouisCruisersgood to here you're home...get some rest before starting all of the unpacking! 

@marshhawkalso sending good thoughts to you and your DH.  

I picked some more little tomatoes yesterday, the big ones aren't turning red yet!  I've picked around 15 cucumbers so far!  I love this part of summer.  Have a good day!  

image.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4

As the name implies, Wallsend is the eastern end of Hadrian's Wall and the Segedunum Roman Fort and Museum.  We toured the museum which is on multiple levels and in two connect buildings, although the floors do not align with each other.  Made for an interesting tour of the museum.

DSC00238.thumb.JPG.7f28baf5e06f612dbe0e351ae1d9a3d1.JPG

The remains of the fort from the museum observation tower, and a couple of exhibits.

DSC00232.thumb.JPG.143c7aec5817eff8c1160834064c4f10.JPG

DSC00235.thumb.JPG.9ba1be537f8cae8b4c6298d6a4c1203c.JPG

DSC00233.thumb.JPG.3203009b2882d03ff85b45b5e2a6532a.JPG

Once outside, we walked around the fort and then to the wall. 

DSC00231.thumb.JPG.c0dc122d9a00262694763e576f625226.JPG

DSC00239.thumb.JPG.5fa6cda5e9c3585e884c12bdc9e7639d.JPG

DSC00241.thumb.JPG.6cb8400484e8b3c8d58708b7c2b8f28c.JPG

Hadrian's Wall

DSC00237.thumb.JPG.d919025c070af29b781e97c8a61c7510.JPG

DSC00236.thumb.JPG.f75ef66553eedf132cc0868a8bf763ca.JPG

DSC00242.thumb.JPG.782ab4db1c79213a21891176b269b859.JPG

We can say we walked the wall even though it was mainly underground after all the passing centuries.

DSC00245.thumb.JPG.b665b0cbeeab9d2330e2fb650fa05345.JPG

From Hadrian's Wall it was a short walk to the Wallsend Metro station, and the only station in England with signs in Latin.

DSC00250.thumb.JPG.a3f3be1a27a4f2befb9dca13bce5efae.JPG

The train took us back to Tynemouth Station where we wandered around for a few minutes.  We took the shuttle back to the ship, but we stopped at the outdoor shopping center Graham @grapau27 mentioned.  I didn't take any pictures at the shopping center.  Thanks to information from a crew member, we purchased a 3Card for DH's phone so we could make calls in Europe.

Lenda

• Like 17
  • Thanks 11

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Lovely photos Sandi.

Hopefully some day we will have the opportunity to see you both and be your hosts for the day.

This first picture is the beach at South Shields which  is beautiful and behind you can see the pier of the River Tyne and also Tynemouth castle that Sandi mentioned and the cruise terminal is a couple of miles up river.

Picture 2 is Bamburgh Castle which overlooks the North sea.

Picture 3 is Seahouses with the Farne Islands in the background.

Both are around 35 miles from the port.

There is only the shopping outlet near the port and you need tours to see the various attractions.

Tours of Hadrian's wall a Roman wall is interesting.

Alnwick castle and gardens is around 30 miles away.

The city of Durham and the castle and cathedral are well worth seeing on tours.

Screenshot_20240722_120130.jpg

Screenshot_20240722_114937.jpg

Screenshot_20240722_120051.jpg

Nice memories of my trip there ,thank you

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Overhead Fred said:

Greetings from Canada!

We arrived yesterday evening so I only was able to skim the Daily on Saturday and Sunday due to our travels. 

Looking forward to a few weeks of relaxation by the lake - 

DSC_0025.thumb.JPG.10dbb54909c5dede5b9d6a4b417a7ad0.JPG

I figured it was a submarine!  Watch out, Fred!  Love Sir PMP's poster - Newcastle upon-Tyne  covers all the bases...

I'm sorry Jacqui is not feeling well.  Hope she improves quickly.  Today's the day here - the surgeon's office emailed last night that he would call me this morning with the pathology results.  I'm not sure if he's the person who will say how much radiation I have to have or if he passes all that on to the Cancer Clinic.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from him.  And then I'm supposed to leave around 11:30 to have lunch with a new-found cousin (maybe 5 or 6 degrees away - our great, great, great grandparents were siblings) ups in Duncan, where she is visiting.    So I'm hoping that he calls before that - or I will stay home and let DD go to the lunch on her own.  

Vanessa, @JazzyV, you can take my other DD off the cares list, she is back at work.  Thank you for thinking of her.   I would love to make the "Daily Tomato Pie" for this evening, but it depends on what time we get back from lunch.  Maybe just a salad...

• Like 24
  • Haha 1

Good morning and thanks for the daily and fleet reports.  Three good days to recognize (thanks for the explanations) and I spit out my coffee when I read the quote.  I do like coleslaw and make it frequently but clam juice should not be in anything, so I will pass on that.  The wine is just a tad too expensive and one of my goals is to explore the UK more.  I have only been to London and to Swindon to visit a friend.  Wiley Post was killed in a plane crash at Point Barrow in 1935 and the TDY pharmacist (who had a 4-seater Cessna) flew us over the monument.  That is the only way I know who he was!

IMG_8101.thumb.JPG.57290386899df4afa959f037f4dd2c6e.JPG

Last night my phone was exploding with weather alerts but I ended up not getting any precipitation at all, only some wind.  🤞 for today.  We should hit a high of ~102F and right now it is a pleasant 85F with 49% humidity (that is a tad high).  

As I was resting between working on my project, I was looking up hotels to stay in Phoenix before my flight out in October, as I have super early departure.  I choose one after a couple of calls to determine their airport shuttle schedule.  Satisfied that all was set, I started to realize that I would arrive in Barcelona a day before I had planned.  Oh-Oh!!  Tried to add on a day to my pre-cruise hotel reservation - they are booked.  Too make a long story short, I now fly out of Tucson (so Phoenix hotel canceled) and I have a one day hotel booked as soon as I get there.  Gosh, I hope I don't have to readjust again - 100 days until my cruise!!

IMG_8100.thumb.JPG.55a2d0974d7181157dcc58088047c85c.JPG

The project is done.  There were several hiccups along the way and I had to come up with solutions but I am pleased.  I see places that could be better but that is ok.  I learned a lot along the way and may try something like this again.  I had fun.  Some pics of the final result.

IMG_8105.thumb.JPG.04140ae75896234fb2688a4d76c07f61.JPG

IMG_8104.thumb.JPG.124f8c4e993ec0f0f23310c7d62c14a3.JPG

IMG_8103.thumb.JPG.a6980ab03920142c5b3378d41e33e726.JPG

@StLouisCruisers glad you got some rest after your marathon drive!

@kazu Take it easy and give the doc a call if things are improving.  Every day should be a tad better.  <<Hugs>>

@marshhawk I hope the appt for your DH goes smoothly.   I like your happy place pictures.

@rafinmd I hope your appt has no surprises!!

@NextOne Happy Birthday to your DS!

Off to do some errands.  Thoughts for all in these tumultuous times and cheers to those celebrating.  Have a great day everyone!

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Good morning all, thanks for the information and laughter. Today I want to try out a backpack by loading some weight in it to see if it works better than a roller suitcase. It sounds easier and I am jealous of the young strong backs that don't have to use a cane and a roller suitcase every time they have to use the ladies room or hurry to a different terminal to catch the next leg of the trip. Oh, the joys of getting old. But I can still do it so I am trying to see if there is an easier solution. 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Is that your new snorkel gear?

3 hours ago, kochleffel said:

What is the Loch Ness monster doing in Canada?

47 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I figured it was a submarine!  Watch out, Fred!

Geez, you'd think all you cruisers would recognize channel markers! 🤣

Admittedly, they are from the Trent Severn Waterway which has a limited number of cruise ships. But it is not zero! 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 4

Good morning all,

It's cloudy again this morning, but still no rain after the few little drops we got yesterday that didn't even wet the ground. So no, it isn't always raining in the PNW 😉  I don't remember the last time we got any measurable rain.  It must have been early in June. 

DD and family are in Yellowstone now, my favorite place on earth.  Unfortunately they're having problems with the rental RV 😞  Brake pad and maybe calipers too.  Thankfully they've been to Yellowstone several times with us before, but they don't need this. I'm wondering if it will affect their last stop in Glacier National Park before returning home. 

Also our 11-year-old DGS got a few leeches on him when swimming in Yellowstone Lake yesterday (!!!)  So not the best news yesterday and today.

Not much on the agenda today other than doing laundry.  I'll pass on the meal (I like coleslaw but only in small doses), drink and wine.  Tonight will be porkchops, baked potatoes and salad.

Prayers for all on the Care List and a big Hurrah! to all who are celebrating. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

@Seasick Sailor 🙏 for continued good recovery for your sister.

@kazu good to hear from you; 🤞 and 🙏 you get better sleep and feel better as the days progress; please reach out to your care team sooner than later if your condition warrants it - we (including Ivan) need you healthy.

@Nickelpenny the hutch looks great!

My morning is not going well 🤨 - Rec'd a call from PT that I missed my appt - alarm didn't go off.

Then rec'd a text from ATT they had detected an issue w/my internet service and were troubleshooting.

Then rec'd a call from Oncore (electric provider) they are working on restoring service to my area and to call them back if it's not on in 2 hours.

I wasn't even aware I didn't have power - I only turn the lights on when it gets dark, don't have TV on during work hours, only look at computer battery when the screen goes dark, and it hasn't gotten hot enough for the a/c to kick on, so I just didn't know 🫣Who knew internet and electric providers monitored services and reached out directly to customers when they detected issues? 🤷‍♀️

But now the I know, I want my power back, lol.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Good morning and thanks all! 
Newcastle upon Tyne looks so familiar after watching Vera.

Pi day for me is 3/14 also Einstein’s birthday.  
I love a good Bloody Caesar,  have been drinking it even back in the day at the Owl’s nest,  makes a great accompaniment to a medium rare steak.   Miss the Owls nest,  roses for the ladies, piano music, a wonderful menu.  Sigh! 
so glad to see a post from @kazu just rest!  

• Like 18

7 hours ago, summer slope said:

In 1969, the owners of the Calgary Inn in Calgary, Alberta, asked Walter Chell, the Montenegrin who presided over their Owl’s Nest bar, to create a recipe to represent their new Italian restaurant in a contest. So Chell took some vodka, a bit of Worcestershire and a little Tabasco, added a mix of clam and tomato juices and dubbed it the “Bloody Caesar.” It sounds rather odd, but it’s the national drink of Canada and has been so practically since Chell invented—or should I say “invented”—it.  Which kind of inventor was Chell?

Chell was a h***l of a bartender, there’s no doubt about that. But as far back as 1953, Walter Winchell was writing about a Smirnoff Smiler, which called for vodka, clam juice, tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce. And in 1968, Clamato (that’s the duo of clam and tomato juices) was pushing a Clam Digger, which is basically the same drink without the spices. But nobody asks for Clam Diggers or Smirnoff Smilers these days.
Ingredients:
Celery salt to rim glass
1 1/2 oz. vodka
4 oz. Clamato juice
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dases Tabasco sauce
Prepared horseradish, to taste
Garnish: celery stalk
Garnish: cucumber spear
Garnish: lime wedge
Directions:
Coat the rim of a tall glass with celery salt, fill with ice and set aside.
Add the vodka, Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and horseradish into a mixing glass with ice.
Pour back and forth into another mixing glass a few times to combine.
Strain into the prepared glass.
Garnish with a celery stalk, cucumber spear and lime wedge.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 6.49.08 AM.png

et tu brute!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Good afternoon from a cloudy central Texas.  It is 85F, and our rain chances for later this afternoon are now 90%.  I guess we'll see how good the predictions are.

3 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I had no idea what Casual Pi day was - thanks @0106 for the explanation.  I'd heard of Fragile X, as our neighbour's son has autism.  I try to be a good teammate of DH's.

We've got an interesting sky out there, a mixture of smoke and fog, making everything look an eerie grey-brown.  I actually slept in this morning as it was that much darker.  Looking at the temperature it's a comfortable 23C(73f), going up to an expected 33(91), but again the humidity is at 88% - very sticky for us prairie dogs!

It's a busy day for us - this morning we're heading off to the Field House for the cardiac rehab program, then to Krazy Bins as DH wants some light bulbs that are often found there, then at 1:30 we have his re-scheduled TAVR follow up at the hospital.  And I'm still in my jammies.  LOL

@StLouisCruisersI'm so glad you and DH made it home safely - what a trip you had!

@smitty34877sad to see your brother leave, but happy he was there to give you some much needed help.

@kazuI'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well - please let someone know if this persists and seek medical attention, as you need to recover!

@marshhawkthinking of you, wishing you had someone nearby who could give you some respite from the 24/7 monitoring of your DH.  Best wishes for his infusion today.

I was delighted to see the origin of the Bloody Caesar; we were at the Owl's Nest in Calgary in the fall of '75, celebrating my BFF's and her husband's first anniversary.  That was my first taste of steak tartare, and turtle soup.  But I don't like Bloody Caesars and will let others have my share of them.  I'd like to try the wine, but think @kochleffel's substitution is more in my price range.  I have to admit I take the easy way out of making coleslaw - buy a bag, toss it in the bowl along with a few good squirts of Kraft coleslaw dressing, add about a teaspoon of celery seed and mix well.  Because it's so warm, neither of us feels like having hot meals, so we'll be having chicken Caesar salad in the cool, not smokey air at our kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, in pain, in grief, in the paths of storms and fires, and for the innocents in war.  Cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Gerry, I hope all goes well for your DH's TAVR follow up today.

2 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

I figured it was a submarine!  Watch out, Fred!  Love Sir PMP's poster - Newcastle upon-Tyne  covers all the bases...

I'm sorry Jacqui is not feeling well.  Hope she improves quickly.  Today's the day here - the surgeon's office emailed last night that he would call me this morning with the pathology results.  I'm not sure if he's the person who will say how much radiation I have to have or if he passes all that on to the Cancer Clinic.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from him.  And then I'm supposed to leave around 11:30 to have lunch with a new-found cousin (maybe 5 or 6 degrees away - our great, great, great grandparents were siblings) ups in Duncan, where she is visiting.    So I'm hoping that he calls before that - or I will stay home and let DD go to the lunch on her own.  

Vanessa, @JazzyV, you can take my other DD off the cares list, she is back at work.  Thank you for thinking of her.   I would love to make the "Daily Tomato Pie" for this evening, but it depends on what time we get back from lunch.  Maybe just a salad...

Ann, I hope you got the call from the surgeon, and are able to meet your new cousin for lunch.  I'm glad your DD is well and back at work.

2 hours ago, Nickelpenny said:

Good morning and thanks for the daily and fleet reports.  Three good days to recognize (thanks for the explanations) and I spit out my coffee when I read the quote.  I do like coleslaw and make it frequently but clam juice should not be in anything, so I will pass on that.  The wine is just a tad too expensive and one of my goals is to explore the UK more.  I have only been to London and to Swindon to visit a friend.  Wiley Post was killed in a plane crash at Point Barrow in 1935 and the TDY pharmacist (who had a 4-seater Cessna) flew us over the monument.  That is the only way I know who he was!

Last night my phone was exploding with weather alerts but I ended up not getting any precipitation at all, only some wind.  🤞 for today.  We should hit a high of ~102F and right now it is a pleasant 85F with 49% humidity (that is a tad high).  

As I was resting between working on my project, I was looking up hotels to stay in Phoenix before my flight out in October, as I have super early departure.  I choose one after a couple of calls to determine their airport shuttle schedule.  Satisfied that all was set, I started to realize that I would arrive in Barcelona a day before I had planned.  Oh-Oh!!  Tried to add on a day to my pre-cruise hotel reservation - they are booked.  Too make a long story short, I now fly out of Tucson (so Phoenix hotel canceled) and I have a one day hotel booked as soon as I get there.  Gosh, I hope I don't have to readjust again - 100 days until my cruise!!

The project is done.  There were several hiccups along the way and I had to come up with solutions but I am pleased.  I see places that could be better but that is ok.  I learned a lot along the way and may try something like this again.  I had fun.  Some pics of the final result.

@kazu Take it easy and give the doc a call if things are improving.  Every day should be a tad better.  <<Hugs>>

@marshhawk I hope the appt for your DH goes smoothly.   I like your happy place pictures.

Off to do some errands.  Thoughts for all in these tumultuous times and cheers to those celebrating.  Have a great day everyone!

Pennie, your project looks great.  I'm glad you got the flights and hotels straightened out of your upcoming cruise.

58 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all,

It's cloudy again this morning, but still no rain after the few little drops we got yesterday that didn't even wet the ground. So no, it isn't always raining in the PNW 😉  I don't remember the last time we got any measurable rain.  It must have been early in June. 

DD and family are in Yellowstone now, my favorite place on earth.  Unfortunately they're having problems with the rental RV 😞  Brake pad and maybe calipers too.  Thankfully they've been to Yellowstone several times with us before, but they don't need this. I'm wondering if it will affect their last stop in Glacier National Park before returning home. 

Also our 11-year-old DGS got a few leeches on him when swimming in Yellowstone Lake yesterday (!!!)  So not the best news yesterday and today.

Not much on the agenda today other than doing laundry.  I'll pass on the meal (I like coleslaw but only in small doses), drink and wine.  Tonight will be porkchops, baked potatoes and salad.

Prayers for all on the Care List and a big Hurrah! to all who are celebrating. 

Carolyn, oh no, on the leeches, and also on the problems with the rental RV.  I hope your family can still enjoy Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.

36 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

@Seasick Sailor 🙏 for continued good recovery for your sister.

@kazu good to hear from you; 🤞 and 🙏 you get better sleep and feel better as the days progress; please reach out to your care team sooner than later if your condition warrants it - we (including Ivan) need you healthy.

@Nickelpenny the hutch looks great!

My morning is not going well 🤨 - Rec'd a call from PT that I missed my appt - alarm didn't go off.

Then rec'd a text from ATT they had detected an issue w/my internet service and were troubleshooting.

Then rec'd a call from Oncore (electric provider) they are working on restoring service to my area and to call them back if it's not on in 2 hours.

I wasn't even aware I didn't have power - I only turn the lights on when it gets dark, don't have TV on during work hours, only look at computer battery when the screen goes dark, and it hasn't gotten hot enough for the a/c to kick on, so I just didn't know 🫣Who knew internet and electric providers monitored services and reached out directly to customers when they detected issues? 🤷‍♀️

But now the I know, I want my power back, lol.

Elizabeth, I hope your power and phone are restored soon.

Lenda

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Nickelpenny said:

Some of my Tiles 

haltilesupgrade24.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily @richwmn.

I'll celebrate Pi day (I have a Pi day t-shirt), Fragile X syndrome is an often unrecognized disease, and I would try to be a good teammate if I was on a team. Funny quote by Youngman. I like a good coleslaw. Pass on the drink and maybe for the wine. I haven't been to Newcastle upon Tyne. 3 interesting days in history.

We weren't supposed to have rain until late this afternoon, but as I was walking into PT it started to pour. Of course I'd taken my umbrella out of my purse in an effort to lighten it. It's still raining, which is good as it's severely dry here. Today is BFF's birthday, but I'll see him tomorrow. I'm taking him to an appointment, then we were to go out to eat. But now my PCP wants to see me tomorrow about this dizziness and unsteady gait that is persisting. So maybe we'll celebrate on Wednesday.

@StLouisCruisers I don't know how you're up and about so quickly after your long drive. Nice photos from Port of Tyne and Newcastle upon Tyne. 

@rafinmd Thanks for the photo. I hope your Oncology appointment is just routine.  Sorry about the fire house computer, and that you're still dealing with issues from your data hack. 

@grapau27 Thanks for the photos and information about that area of the UK.

@kazu Thanks for checking in. I'm sorry you're feeling unwell and tired. I hope you can get some rest.

@smitty34877 It was wonderful of your brother to come for a few days. Safe trip home for him. Continued prayers for Tana.

@tjcox9 Nice photos.

@RMLincoln  You really do have a full day today. 

@0106 Great explanation of why there are 2 Pi day celebrations.

@marshhawk I hope Chuck's infusion went well today.

@Sir PMP Nice vintage poster and photo.

@Overhead Fred Enjoy being at the lake. 

@aliaschief Great photo of the DGDs.

@kochleffel I had the same thought when I saw @Overhead Fred's photo!

@Quartzsite Cruiser Lovely photos from Newcastle and the surrounding areas.

@ger_77 I hope DH gets a good report at his TAVR follow-up visit. Sad to hear of the smoky air at your location.

@Vict0riann I hope you hear from the Doctor in time that you can meet your distant cousin. 

@Nickelpenny I'm glad you got your travel arrangements straightened out. And the hutch tile job looks fabulous! Congrats on a job well done.

@Cruising-along Oh no about the rental RV having issues. Did they contact the rental company? And ewww on DGS getting leeches from swimming in Yellowstone lake.  

@Haljo1935 Utility providers don't reach out here; you have to go on the app to see what's going on. I hope you get your power back quickly.

@GTVCRUISER Wow, lots of tiles.

@HAL Sailer I hope things are going well for you and your DH.

Prayers for the Care List and a Toast to those Celebrating.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 11

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday @JazzyV to your BFF 🍰🥳 I hope he's making good progress w/full recovery in sight.

happy-birthday-1212168_960_720.jpg.d2a88bf6f98e9795bdb266c5bc48836a.jpg.afd4666411436fd690638db5f6d82db9.jpg

And hope PCP is able to quickly sort out your issues.🤕

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment
  • Like 15

In addition to Vera, Britbox has a reality series called Our Cops in the North that follows officers in the Northumbria Police. In addition to Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, and the other urban areas, they cover a very large rural territory. I noticed that the actual police officers and residents have much less marked Geordie accents than many of the characters on Vera.

I finished mowing around 11:30 this morning. Thunder started at 12:30 but there was no rain a few minutes ago. The forecast is for rain every day forever, it appears.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

In addition to Vera, Britbox has a reality series called Our Cops in the North that follows officers in the Northumbria Police. In addition to Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, and the other urban areas, they cover a very large rural territory. I noticed that the actual police officers and residents have much less marked Geordie accents than many of the characters on Vera.

I finished mowing around 11:30 this morning. Thunder started at 12:30 but there was no rain a few minutes ago. The forecast is for rain every day forever, it appears.

There are a lot of local accents even from just a few miles apart here in Sunderland,South Shields and Newcastle.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Yesterday we went to Gretna Green in the morning because we were visiting a good friend in Carlisle hospital 10 miles from Gretna between 14.00pm and 16.00pm who had a suspected heart attack while on holiday in the Lake District.

She had an angiogram today which showed no artery blockages so hopefully her husband will bring her home tomorrow.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Overhead Fred said:

Geez, you'd think all you cruisers would recognize channel markers! 🤣

Admittedly, they are from the Trent Severn Waterway which has a limited number of cruise ships. But it is not zero! 

Hi Fred and Mitzi @Overhead Fred, Thank you very much for these beautiful Cruise videos of the Kawartha Voyageur , that looks awesome to do specially for a guy that studied Roads , Rivers , Bridges and Locks . Have to do that one day maybe in a few years when I am really retired .......

Have a great time on the lake , these days it's good to be away from TV and instead just relax or go fishing on the lake ! 

Greetings Tony & Martha 

Edited by sailingdutchy
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1