Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

18 hours ago, Garmy4 said:

I am looking to trade an Explorer and Harmony block. Both or single. I will be on Symphony in December. 

I have a Symphony or Oasis to trade for Explorer, will also be on Symphony in December.

1 hour ago, MDnOH said:

I have a Symphony or Oasis to trade for Explorer, will also be on Symphony in December.

I would be interested in trading my Explorer for your Symphony. What week will you be sailing?  My email contact is Garmy4@comcast.net

10 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

We finally received our Odyssey block - only took 11 1/2 months. 

7 minutes ago, Mary&Jim said:

We received our Odyssey block today. Waited ten months.

The bright side is that RCI truly is keeping track of to whom they owe blocks to. That is actually a bit impressive.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Got ours last week.  Earned in January

20221029_181436.thumb.jpg.2cb6c9a3f6202c91d9d6b4d91c568a70.jpg

And just like that ... an email from FedEx has arrived today for a package that has been shipped from Sunrise,FL to the UK today. 

Looks like it's finally on the way 😄

• Like 1

We just received our Pinnacle crystal today. I didn’t realize the name of the ship and date of sailing on which the milestone was reached is etched into the crystal.

I was surprised our cruise certificate expires April 30 since we didn’t reach Pinnacle  until June. 2022. I booked a Navigator sailing in February - we haven’t done that itinerary from CA to Mexico since 2009. Looking forward to going back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kccrzr said:

I booked a Navigator sailing in February - we haven’t done that itinerary from CA to Mexico since 2009. Looking forward to going back. 

Pack WARM CLOTHING... I did that one in January of this year and all but one day was in the 50s and 60s.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Pack WARM CLOTHING... I did that one in January of this year and all but one day was in the 50s and 60s.

If that's the "Love Boat" had lovely days in Mexico but really chilly as we sailed north back to LA.  High winds and they closed outside decks.  I seem to remember going from solarium to WJ going down one deck rather than running outside past the pool!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

If that's the "Love Boat" had lovely days in Mexico but really chilly as we sailed north back to LA.  High winds and they closed outside decks.  I seem to remember going from solarium to WJ going down one deck rather than running outside past the pool!

Yep, Cabo was in the low 80s, I think Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta were low 70s, but getting there and getting back was not "out on the pool deck" weather by any means!  

And Navigator isn't really built for cold weather... not much to do if you can't be on the pool deck on sea days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Good to know. We’ll take layers. Of course by February, 50s and 60s may seem somewhat balmy to us.