Rose Vase from Captains Club?

wrk2cruise

Have been receiving a rose vase from Captains Club for years.  Used to be 3 roses but recently has been a single rose.  It was delivered to the stateroom at some random point during the cruise.  Last cruise on Summit in a CS and never received.  Has this nice touch been eliminated?

Got a small vase with flowers on embarkation and a rose on the first EC night on the Edge in January.  

Were were doing a B2B in a suite on the Connie last year and didn’t get the Captains Club rose so I asked about it and there was apparently a small section of names that got missed in printing the list, I got the rose 2 days late.  Second leg of the cruise I got skipped again 🙄.  Guess the CC Hostess didn’t like us😉

On March 23, 2019 at 1:32 PM, cruisestitch said:

I’m about to give up typing.  Somehow “vase” turned into “cave”?!??

Made me smile too -- we have a very insistent auto-correct which drives me crazy sometimes.  And we are on the same cruise with "cruisestitch" and also received the rose and two other flowers on the first evening chic night.

I recall getting a single rose in a vase during our last 6 cruises beginning with Eclipse Dec 2013 and most recently on our Reflection Jan 2019 sailing.

F57F0FD2-A8BF-420E-B1AC-A536CE6ED882.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

2 hours ago, sippican said:

I was referring to I, myself, as an Elite have never received one.

Honestly, I could care less.

That's nice for you.  I've always appreciated the extra color in the room since they stopped putting flowers in the room for C3 and above years ago.  Used to have a row of vases and a single rose in the bathroom.